英二模

泰兴市初三英语第二次模拟试题

注意:1. 本试卷共8页,满分为120分,考试时间为120分钟。

2. 答题前,考生务必将本人的姓名、考试号填写在答题纸相应的位置上。

3. 考生答题必须用0.5毫米黑色墨水签字笔,写在答题纸指定位置处,答在试卷、草稿纸13. —Have you had a plan for the coming summer holiday?

— Well, I want to go to _______________to relax with my family. A. interesting somewhere B. anywhere interesting

C. no interesting places D. somewhere interesting 14. —______ will the terrible weather stop?

— I’ve no idea. The radio says it will _____until next Monday. 等其他位置上一律无效。

第Ⅰ部分 选择题(共60分)

一、单项选择 从下列每题所给的选项中,选择一个最佳答案。(15分)

1. —Why is such _____ honest leader like him supported by so______ few workers?—Because he is too strict. A. an; a B. a; the C. a; an D. an; /

2. About _________ of the engineers in my company seem to be in their _________.A. second-nines; forties B. two-ninths; fortiesC. second-ninths; fortieth D. two-ninths; fortieth

3. Spend more time talking with your parents, ______ they may not understand you.

A. orB. soC. andD. but 4. —What good ____ you’ve given me! Thanks a lot. I will take them. —My pleasure.

A. information B. news C. suggestions D. advice 5. It is kind _______ the doctor to devote all the time to operating _____ the patients.

A. for; onB. of; for C. for; /D. of; on 6. — Have you got any information about the missing college student? —____. The police are still looking for it. A. Not yet.B. I hope not C. I think soD. Of course. 7. —Which of the three dresses will you take? —I’ll take ____. Let’s go to another shop. A. bothB. eitherC. none D. all 8. I bought a robot yesterday and I ________ the batteries before using it.A. put throughB. put inC. put onD. put up

9. Don’t ask him to study too late into the night. _____, he is only a small child. A. Above allB. After allC. In all D. First of all 10. — He didn’t go to help me with my English this morning, did he? —_____ , though he was not feeling very well. How kind he is!

A. No, he didn’t.B. Yes, he did.C. No, he did. D. Yes, he didn’t 11. — Please tell me what I said just now?

— Sorry, Mr. Li. I __________ the birds in the tree outside the classroom.A. watchedB. am watchingC. was watching D. have watched 12. —Bill, can I get you anything to drink? —____

A. You are welcome. B. No problemC. I won’t mind a cup of coffee. D. It doesn’t matter.

A. How soon; last B. How often; stop C. How far, lastD. How long; stop15. — Have you asked the teacher ________ tomorrow morning?— Some food and drinks.

A. what we should takeB. how shall we go for a picnic

C. when and where should we go D. if we need take an umbrella with us 二、完形填空(15分)

阅读短文,然后从A、B、C、D中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Perhaps the only test score that I remembered is the 55 when I was in high school.

The test was the final for a course. I remembered waiting anxiously as my teacher Mr. Right handed out our papers one by one. It was a rathertest. I heard my classmates groaning(叹息), and I could tell by the groans that the scores weren’t looking .

Mr. Right put my paper on my desk. There in big red numbers, circled to draw attention, was my score, 55!

I lowered my head, andthe score up quickly. A 55 is not something that you wanted your classmates to see.

“The scores were not very good, none of you,” Mr. Right said. “The highest score in the class was a 55.”A 55. That’s me!

my sad look didn’t look so bad. I had the highest score. I felt a lot better.

I walked home alone that day with the low but high score. My father knew that I had a big that day and asked me as soon as I got home, “ did you do in your test?”“I made a 55,” I said.

A frown(皱眉) now stood on my father’s face. I knew I had toat once. “But Dad, I had the highest score in the class, ” Isaid. I thought that explanation would make a difference.“You !” my father replied.“But it’s the highest!” I

“I don’twhat scores others had, but you failed. Whatis what you do!” my father firmly said.

For years, my father wasthat way. It didn’t matter what others did, it only mattered what I did and that I did it excellently.

We often don’t understand theof good parents until we ourselves stand in the parents’ shoes. My father’s words have carried me throughout life. 16. A. boring B. difficultC. strangeD. interesting 17. A. poorB. trueC. good

D. suitable

第 1 页1共 6 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:函数与方程
  • 下一篇:2015年下半年海南省银行从业资格《法规与综合能力》:支票模拟试