3动词不定式、动名词专项练习

不定式、动名词专项练习

一、单项选择:

1. Would you please tell me _______ next?

A. A. how to do B. what to doC. what do I do D. how I should do2. The girl wasn't _______ to lift that bookcase.

A. A. too strong B. enough strongC. strong enough D. so strong3. For a time his grandmother found _______ accept his new idea.

A. A. hard B. it hardC. it hard toD. it is hard to4. As she has never been there before, I'll have someone _______ her the way.

A. A. show B. to show C. showing D. showed5. You _______ drive slowly. The roads are wet.

A. A. had rather B. would ratherC. had betterD. would better6. Nothing can make the brave soldier _______ his country.

A.turn againstB. to turn againstC. to turn to D. turn to7. In the old days it was difficult for the poor _______ a job.

A. A. find B. to findC. lookD. to look for8. When learning a foreign language, try our best _______ the spirit of it.

A. A. masterB. holdC. take hold ofD. to master9. It was foolish _______ his car unlocked.

A. for him to leave B. of him to leave C. for him leave D. him to leave10. Remember _______ the newspaper when you have finished it.

A. putting backB. put backC. to put backD. will put back11. Napoleon spoke so loudly as to _______ in front of his soldiers.

A. hear B. be heard C. listenD. be listened to12. Television and radio _______ to know what is going on all over the world.

A. made it possible of us B. have made us possible

C. have made it possible for us D. have made it be possible for us13. .I have enjoyed my visit here. I'll be very sorry _______.

A. for leavingB. to leave C. if leaving D. to have left14. I don't see how I could possible manage _______ the work without _______.

A. to finish; helpingB. to finish; being helped

C. finishing; helpingD. finishing; being helped15. We all think it most foolish _______ this mistake.

A. for you makingB. of you to make C. you to make D. for you to make16. Because of air pollution being greatly reduced, this city is still _______.

A. a good place which to be lived inB. a good place to live

C. a good place to live inD. a good place to live for17. — You were lost on your way to the lake, weren't you?

— Yes, we were and had to stop _______ the way.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:二次函数精选习题
  • 下一篇:2015八年级物理下册期中测试卷2