八年级下册英语 第一次月考 试卷模板 1

__________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________号____考______线__________________________________________________名____姓_____________封_________________________________________________级__

_班密___ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ 启明星初级中学 ()36. He _____ home until he finishes his homework. 2016—2017学年度第二学期第一次月考 A won’tgo B will go C didn’t go D goes八年级英语(总分100分,90分钟完卷) ()37. At first she __________ like math,命题范围:Unit 1 ~ Unit 4 Section A 命题人: but now she ______________.A. didn’t; did B. doesn’t; does一、听力理解(本大题共20小题,每小题1分,共20分) C. doesn’t; didD. didn’t,does ()38. --- Could you please sweep the floor, Mary?---______. I'm washing the shirt.二﹑单项选择(本大题共20小题,每小题1分,共20分) A. Yes, sure. B. No problem. C. Sorry, I couldn't. D. No, I c在每小题四个选项中,选出可以填入句子空白处的最佳选项,将其字母编号填写在an't.题前的括号内。()31. ---Could I _______ a dictionary from you,David?()39. ---Can you tell me why you learn English so well? ---Sorry , I _______ it to my cousin yesterday.---It's very simple. ______ you study, A. lend; borrowedB. borrow; lend_______ grades you’ll get. C. borrow; lentD.lend; keptA. The hardest, the bestB. The harder, the better ()32.Tom, your room is too dirty .You must _______C. Harder, betterD. Hardest, bestA. clean up it B. clean up them ()40. The Greens used to ______in the countryside . But now they stiC. clean them up D. clean it up ll live in the countryside because they are used to _____ in the countrys()33.The old man lives _______,but he does not feel _______ ide . A .alone, aloneB.lonely, lonely A live; liveB live; livingC. living; livingD living ;liveC. lonely, aloneD. alone, lonely ()41. Tony studies very ______.He often does his homework until 10:()34.______an English party in our school this evening .30p.m.,but his brother Tom______ does homework.A. There will be B There is going to haveA. Hardly; hardlyB. hard; hardly C. hardly; hardD. hard; haC There will have D There is going haverd()35. ---Did you see the film last night?()42. I got up too late this morning so I went to school ______breakf---Yes,I've never seen _____ good film before.ast. Aso an Bsuch aC such an D so aA with B withoutC by D for()43. --- When did your stomachache start?--- __________________2016—2017学年度第二学期 第一次月考(八年级英语)第 1 页 共 5 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:青海省金融学第三部分:通货膨胀及其治理试题
  • 下一篇:《人体内废物的排除》教案