点拨训练试卷【阅读与完型】

完形填空与阅读

一、完形填空(每小题1.5分,共15分)

(词数:约140;建议用时:6分钟)

Mr Green was ill and went to the hospital.A doctor ________(31) and said, “Well, Mr Green, you are going to________(32) some injections(注射), and you'll feel much better.A nurse will come ________(33) give you the first one this evening, and then you'll ________(34) get another one tomorrow evening.” ________(35) a young nurse came to Mr Green's bed and said to him, “I am going to give you your ________(36) injection now, Mr Green.Where do you want it?”

.The old man was ________(37)He looked at the nurse for a ________(38),and then he said, “________(39) has ever

let me choose that before.Are you really going to let me choose now?”

“Yes, Mr Green,” the nurse answered.She was in a hurry.“Where do you want it?”

“Well, then,” the old man answered ________(40),“I want it in your left arm, please.”

31.A.looked for him B.looked him overC.looked after him D.looked him up

32.A.getB.giveC.makeD.hold

33.A.soB.but C.orD.and

34.A.must B.canC.had betterD.have to

35.A.In the morningB.In the afternoonC.In the endD.In the evening

36.A.firstB.oneC.twoD.second

37.A.confidentB.surprisedC.fullD.hungry

38.A.hourB.dayC.year D.moment

39.A.SomebodyB.AnybodyC.NobodyD.Everybody

40.A.with a smileB.in time C.to surpriseD.with tears in his eyes

You've Got a Cold!

You feel tired and you have no energy.You can't breathe out of your nose and your throat hurts.Don't be

.afraid—you have probably just got a ________(36)Every year, many kids experience this sick feeling.Some kids have

up to eight colds every year.So, what ________(37) is a cold?

Well, a cold is an infection (传染病).It affects (影响)________(38)nose, ears and throat and makes you feel sick and weak.It's very ________(39) to catch a cold.When someone sneezes or coughs near you, bacteria (细菌) travel through the air and________(40) your body and then make you sick.Also, if you touch your nose or eyes after touching something that has bacteria on it, ________(41)a door or your desk at school, you can get sick.

Some of the symptoms (症状) of a cold ________(42)a fever, a sore throat and a cough.If you sneeze, or if your nose is runny and your ________(43) are watery, you've probably got a cold.Most people who have got a cold feel very tired and don't have much ________(44) to do anything.

..A cold is not a pleasant thing to ________(45)However, there are some things you can do to feel________(46)You

should have hot drinks ________(47) you've got a sore throat and cough.You should eat healthy foods and get a lot of rest so your body can be strong enough to ________(48)your cold.If you've got a fever, or if you aren't feeling better within a few days, you should visit your ________(49)and take some medicine.

A cold can be frustrating, ________(50) just remember that there are many things you can do to feel better and get stronger.Take care of your body and stay healthy.

36.A.coughB.headacheC.fever D.cold

37.A.exactlyB.nearlyC.clearlyD.firstly

38.A.my B.yourC.itsD.their

39.A.difficultB.necessaryC.easyD.helpful

40.A.buildB.find C.feelD.enter

41.A.like B.onC.behind D.with

42.A.take B.catchC.turnD.include

43.A.legs B.armsC.eyesD.ears

44.A.energy B.money C.timeD.air

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:函数C级拔尖题
  • 下一篇:江苏省徐州市八年级地理上册3.2中国的土地资源学案