人教新目标八年级上册----课文填空练习-(全册)

人教新目标八年级上册课文填空练习 (全册)

Unit 12b

I____________ ( arrive ) in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family. It ________( be ) ___________( sun ) and hot, so we decided __________( go ) to the beach near our hotel. My sister and I _________( try ) paragliding . I ____________( feel ) I was a bird. It was so ____________ ( excited ) ! For lunch, we __________( have ) something very special –Malaysian yellow noodles. They _________( be ) delicious! In the afternoon, we ___________( ride ) bicycles to Georgetown. There ___________( be ) a lot of new ____________( build ) now, but many of the old buildings ________ ( be ) still there. In Weld Quay, a __________( real ) old place in Georgetown , We ____________( see ) the __________( house ) of the _________

__( China ) traders from 100 years ago. I wonder what life __________( be ) like here in the past . I really enjoyed __________( walk ) around the town.

What a ____________( different ) a day _________( make )! My father and _________( I ) decided ____ ( go ) to Penang Hill today. We wanted _________( walk ) up to the top, but then it ___________( start) __________( rain )a little so we ____________( decide ) to take the train. We __________( wait ) for over an hour for the train because there __________( be ) too many _________( people ) . When we _______ ( get ) to the top it _____________( rain ) really ___________( hard ). We ____________( have ) an umbrella so we ________( be ) wet and cold. It was ___________( terribly)! And because of the bad weather , we ____________( can ) see ____________( something ) below. My father ____________( bring ) enough money, so we only ___________( have ) one bowl of rice and some ___________( fish ). The food ____________( taste ) great because I ____________( am ) so hungry!

2e

Today ____________( be ) a beautiful day. My father and I ___________( go ) to Penang Hill again, but this time we ___________( walk ) to the top. We ____________( start ) at 9:30 a.m and ___________( see ) lots of special Malaysian _________(flower) along the way. About one hour __________(late), we ____________( stop ) and ___________( drink ) some tea. Then we _____________( walk ) for another two hours before we ________( get ) to the top. I _____________( be ) quite tired , but the city ___________( look ) wonderful from the top of the hill!

SelfCheck

Last August , our class ________( do ) something very special on _________( we ) school trip. We _______( go ) to Mount Tai. We __________( start) our trip at 12:00 at night. Everyone in our class _______ ( take ) a bag with some _________( food ) and water. After three hours , someone __________( look ) at the map and ____________( find ) out we _________( not be ) anywhere near the top.1

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:端午的鸭蛋教学反思
  • 下一篇:初中物理教师功底测试卷