七年级月考试卷

线……………………… 线………………………

太白九年制学校2015-2016学年度第二学期第一次月考试卷

七年级英语

一、语音知识:选出划线部分的发音与其他不一致的一项。(5分) ( A. to B. with C. forD of ( )29. Maybe he can ______ in their basketball team. A. is B. be C. areD am ( )30. I can sing English songs very _____.

A. well B. muchC. goodD bad ( .But I can sing.

线………………………

……(……姓名……( ……(…………( …………二、积累与运用:(25分) ……(1)短语翻译:(15分)

…… ……6. 弹吉他_______________ 7. 下象棋…………8. 擅长于做某事___________________9.去上学…… ……10.敲鼓_____________________ 11.回家……12.说英语13.交朋友封题 级……14.起床__________________15.洗澡班……16.散步17.乘地铁 …………18.公共汽车站__________________ 19.实现…… ……20..多远

…… ……(2)在B栏中选择A栏的答句:(10分)

………… AB……( )21. Can you sing or dance?A. Yes, I am. …… ……( )22. Are you playing football?B. I can dance..…………( )23. What club do you want to join? C. Yes, I can.……( )24. Can you draw? D. Sounds great. ……:……( )25. Let’s tell stories.E. Chess club. 校…………三、选择填空题:(20分)

学密答……( )26. Let’s go and play __ping-pong. I don’t want to play __violin. ……A. a, the B. the, a C. X, the D the,the …………( )27. Who wants ______ the singing club?

…………A. to joinsB. joinC. to join D joining ……( )28. I always help my sister_______ her history.

………………

……A. Yes,I do B. No, I don’t C. Yes,I can D. No,( )32. from the radio station? It’s about 5 kilometers.A. How longB. How far C. How muchD. Howmany( )33. My friend Lisa is good at _____.

A. singB. to singC. singing D sings ( )34. We want some singers______ our rock band. A. for B. atC. withD to ( )35. He is funny。He likes____ stories.

A. talkingB. sayingC. telling D speaking ( )36.How do youI take the train.A. get B.getto C. arriveD.arrive to ( )37. Are you good ____ kids?

A. with B. at C. forD. to

()38.--- Can I help you? .I can do it myself(我自己). A. Yes,please. B. Sorry.C. Very good. D. No,thanks. ( )39. A: __ do you join the club? B: I like music. A. WhatB. WhereC. WhyD How ( )40. Can you ____ Chinese?

A. say B. talkC. speak D tell

( I go to school by bike.A. some time B. sometime C. some times D. sometimes ( after school.

A. go to school B. go homeC.to go homeD.to go to school ( )43.his homework in the eveningA. Do; doB. Do; does C .Does ;do D.Does ;/ ( )44..I____atten o'clock in the evening.

A. have breakfastB. get up C. go to bed D. watch morning TV .( the afternoon.A.at;onB.at;in C.at ;atD.in;/ 1

I can’t…………………………………………题……………………………………………………答……………………………

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2011——2016年河南中考数学第22题解析
  • 下一篇:小学数学二年级下册应用题