( ) 5. A. take off B. take on C. take out

( ) 6. A. coughB. cold C. coat

( ) 7. A. leave B. left C. live

( ) 8. A.go toB. gets to C. get to

( ) 9. A.longB. awayC. along

( ) 10. A. shinyB sunnyC. sun

二、听对话,根据对话内容和问题,选择正确的答句听两遍。(听两遍,10分)

( ) 1. How do they get to the bookshop?

A.Take a metro. B.Take a train. C. Take a taxi.

( ) 2. Is there a cinema near Wang Bing’shouse?

A. Yes, it is.B.Yes, there is. C. No, there isn’t.

( ) 3. How does the boy get to the library?

A. Go along this street.Turn left at the traffic lights.

B. Go along this street.Turn right at the traffic lights.

C. Go along this street.Turn left at the traffic lights and then turn right.

( ) 4. Why is Mike so sad?.

A. He has no nice coat. B.He has to finish his homework.

C. He has an old bike.

( ) 5. What’s Miss Li’s job?

A. She’s a nurse.B. She’s a policewoman.C. She’s a teacher.

三、听录音,补全对话(共10分,听三遍)

Linda __________ terrible because she has a bad____________. She can’t eat _______________. Then her mother _____________ her to ___________ the doctor. The doctor ____________ her teeth and gives her some _____________. He tells Linda to eat less ____________ food. He also tells Linda that she _____________ brush her teeth in the

morning and before ______________. 笔试部分(70分) 四.找出单词画线部分读音与其 他两个读音不一致的选项,并将答案写在前面的括号里。(共5小题;每小题1分,共5分) ((( (( 五、英汉互译(10分) 1.沿着月亮街步行2.到达医院 3. 在公共汽车停车站4.感觉又冷又饿5.下地铁6.应该休息 7. point at his long neck9.The bus is full. 六.选择题。(15分) ( ) 1. It’s late, she _________ go to work by taxi. A. wants toB. has to C. having to ( ) 2.How _______ your uncle _________ to the park?A. does, goesB. do, goingC. does, go ( ) 3. I don’t have ______ nice clothes ______ shoes. A. some, andB. any, andC. any, or ( ) 4. The man _______ young. A. look B. looksC. looking( ) 5. Many girls ____on the shoe, and it only_____ Cinderella. A. try, fit B. tries, fitsC. try, fits ( ) 6.I usually have lunch at school, but my brother_____. A. don't B. isn'tC. doesn't ( ) 7.-How do I _____City Cinema?-You can____by metro.A.get to; take B.get; getC.get to;go ( ) 8. Can you _______your bike ________me?A. show, for B. show, toC. showing, with( ) 9. Let help . A. me, yourB. him, themC. us , their ( )10.Oh, your coat is wet. . A.try on it b.try it on c.take it off ( ) 11.What’s wrong __________?

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:直观教具对教学促进作用的一点反思
  • 下一篇:《自制小相框》 教学设计