英语自我介绍

一、自我介绍

Good morning ,dear professors,

Ii is my great honor to take this interview.Thank you very much for giving me the chance.

My name is****,23 years old,an optimistic person, aggressive, easy-going and rich in curiosity. I come from ****, a beautiful city of ****Province. My mother school is I******,which is located on the famous steel city in grass land of china. My major is Machine design manufacture and automation. Although it is not well know, I still appreciate it, because it offers me a chance to develop my abilities.

During my college years, I have made some progress in many areas. As a student, I study very hard, and obtain scholarship many times. What’s more,I have some interests like many others . In my spare time,I like reading books, and doing sports, such as playing basketball ,playing table tennis ,and especially running. In preparation for postgraduate entrance examination, I run every day and insist on for three months, in spite of rain and wind .

I always believe that one will easily lap behind unless he keeps on learning. if I am given a chance to study in this famous university, I will spare no effort to make some achievements in the field . Thank you very much again for giving me the chance .

早上好,亲爱的教授,

非常荣幸能参加这次面试,非常感谢您给我这次机会。

我的名字是刘平,23岁,一个乐观的人,积极、随和、富有好奇心。我来自周口,,河南省的一个美丽城市。我是包头市内蒙古科技大学的一名本科生。我的专业是机械设计制造和自动化。虽然学校并不出名,但我还是充满感激,因为它给了我一个发展自身能力的机会。 在大学期间,我在许多领域取得了长足的进步,作为一名学生,我努力学习,多次获得奖学金。此外。在我的业余时间,像许多其他年轻人一样,我有广泛的兴趣。我喜欢读一些书,做一些运动,比如打篮球,打乒乓球,尤其是跑步。在准备考研时,我每天跑步,坚持了三个月,无论刮风还是下雨。运动使我身体健康,充满活力。

我始终相信,一个人很容易落后,除非他继续学习。在过去的四年里,我学到了很多专业知识和实用技能,但渐渐地,我意识到这是不够的。在我看来,进一步的研究实际上是迫切需要我实现并最终实现自我价值。生命是宝贵的,要抓住自我发展的机会,特别是在竞争激烈的现代社会。因此,我宁愿继续深造。当然,如果我有机会在这所著名的大学学习,我会不遗余力地在该领域取得一些成就。再次感谢您给我这次面试的机会。

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:计算机教室管理制度
  • 下一篇:食品卫生安全管理制度