英语自我介绍test

Good afternoon, My dear professors,

It's a great honored to be here for your interview.

My name isXXX, I come from XXX.

In the year of 2010, I entered University, majoring in Software Engineering.

During those 4 years'study,I worked hard and failed no one courses and obtained scholarship every year.

What's more, I took part in several website development projects launched by my university and take lessons in a training institution outside.

The content of the coursesis javaSE,javaEE,Oracle database, Android and struts2,spring,hibernatewhich is the most popular website development framework nowadays.

After my graduation,I was admitted in a company called bodao which has a whole set of manufacturing process and equipment for smart phone.

I got a position in the Technology Department and involved in several Android systematic development projects.

My boss valued me and I responded him with hard working.

However,with time going on,the more I experienced,the clearer I realized the limitation about my career development.

So I decided to resign and start the way to pursuing my studies and I hope I can study further in this University.

After about half year's hard work, I'm finally standing before your honorable professors now.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2016年秋季学校招生方案
  • 下一篇:考研工作证明2017