Unit 1 How tall are you

Unit 1 How tall are you?

Part A第一课时 Let’s try &Let’s talk

【教学目标】

1.能听懂?会说单词:

hall, meter/metre, than, both. 2.能听懂,认读的句型:

How tall is it?Maybe 4 meters.

That’s the tallest dinosaur in this hall. It’s taller than both of us together.

并能在情景中运用?

3.能听懂Let’s try,并完成任务? 【教学重难点】

能听懂?会说That’s the tallest dinosaur in this hall.It’s taller than both of us together.How tall are you?I’m 1.65 meters.并能在情景中运用?

【教学准备】录音机?教学磁带?教学课件? 【教学过程】 Step1:预习温故 读一读,译一译: 1.younger2.older3.taller4.shorter5.longer 6.dinosaur 7.first 8.secondT:How tall are you? Ss:I’m…meters. T:Who is taller? S:I’m taller than… S:I’m shorter than… Step 2:新课内容展示

1.Let’s try:Listen to the tape and circle (1)The first dinosaur eats . A.vegetables B.meat dinosaur is taller. A.firstB.second

2.教读板书下列单词和重点句子:dinosaur, That’s the tallest dinosaur in this hall. It’s taller than both of us together. How tall are you?I’m 1.65 meters.

3.Let’s learnpage 5.听录音,分角色读对话

4.Ask the students to read the dialogue 4 times. T:What are Zhang Peng and Mike talking about? S:They are talking about the dinosaurs. T:How tall is Zhang Peng? S:He is 1.65 meters.

T:Who is taller,ZhangPeng or the small dinosaur? S:ZhangPeng.

5.请学生翻译重点句子并做好笔记,全班齐读对话? Step 3:合作交流,师生共建

分角色表演对话?灵活运用所学单词,句子造句?

提示:tallest是tall的最高级?more是many的比较级? Step 4:达标检测

一?根据汉语提示选一选,填一填? 1.那是这个厅里最高的恐龙?

That’s the 2.它比我俩加起来还高?

It’s 3.你有多高?

4.我身高1.65米?

I’m 1.65 二?读一读,选一选?

(C)1.That’s the tallest dinosaur in this hall. (D)2.It’s taller than both of us together. (B)3.How tall are you? (A)4.I’m 1.65 meters. A.我身高1.65米? B.你有多高?

C.那是这个厅里最高的恐龙? D.它比我俩加起来还高? Step 5:布置课后作业

给父母,伙伴读读Let’s talk. 【板书设计】

Unit 1How tall are you? Part A第一课时 Let’s try;Let’s talk P4

1.That’s the tallest dinosaur in this hall. 2.It’s taller than both of us together. 3.How tall are you?I’m 1.65 meters. 4.tall-taller-tallestmany-more-most

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:word文字处理课题一
  • 下一篇:第12课时 听辨声音(已审)