浙大远程教育统考英语B题库2015- 作文范文

1. Self-study (自学) As adult students of distance learning, self-study becomes very important. From my point of view, there are pieces of tips of self-study. First, make a study plan in the beginning of a new semester. As the saying goers, a good beginning is half done. If you have a plan and can follow it, you’re more likely to complete the study. Second, preview every unit before the lesson. Third, try to finish the homework after class. Fourth, go over what you have learnt in class regularly at home. Without review, you will absolutely forget what you’ve learnt as quickly as possible. So reviewing is helpful in understanding and memorizing what you’ve learnt. 2.About Doing Physical Exercise(体育锻炼) Physical exercise is very important to a happy life. There is a famous saying: "Life lies on exercise." Although you will not necessarily die without regular physical exercises, they' II certainly help you live longer and more healthily. Exercise is good for us to build up our bodies and improve our health. It lets the heart beat faster than usual, and then helps enlarge the blood vessels to protect us from heart attacks. Exercise can also contribute to the development of our ability to response quickly. For example, playing table-tennis can make you respond faster. In a word, exercise is helpful, important and necessary. 3.My Favorite Means of Getting Information (我最爱的获取信息方式) In modern society there are different means of getting information, for example books, TV and radio program and internet. My favorite means is surfing the internet.Compared with books and TV programs, Internet is a huge source, which contains whatever information you needs. By an easy click, you can find whatever you want within just a few seconds.Above all, most websites are free, which means you don't need to pay what you get. Moreover, the latest information is often available on the internet, which enables you to catch up with the rest of the world.4.Difficulties in Studying English(学习英语的困难)Learning English is interesting but it is also difficult. From my own experience, I think there are several difficulties in learning English. First of all, it’s hard to build up vocabulary. English words are quite different from Chinese. I find it takes quite a long time to remember the words. But if you don’t use them, you’ll soon forget. Secondly English grammar is another difficult part. I’m often confused by English tense because it’s such a different system from Chinese. English idioms and expressions is the third difficluty I have met in my study. Sometimes you know every word in the expression, but you don’t the exact meaning of it, because it is used in specific situation and has spcific meaning. That’s why yo can tell the meaning from the words.5.Water Pollution (水污染) Today, I read a piece of news about water pollution in Taihu Lake in a newspaper. But water pollution exists not only in Taihu Lake but also in some other rivers, lakes and seas in our country.Without any doubt, water pollution is a serious problem today. Rivers, lakes and even oceans all over the world are being polluted by garbage and dangerous chemicals. Oil and other chemicals can kill fish and make water unsafe for drinking. More and more people have realized how serious the problem is. Our government is doing its best to take measures to fight against pollution. We've done a good deal of work, but there's still a long way to go. We must keep on fighting until we find ways to protect the environment from being polluted, and do away with pollution. We are sure that we'll win the battle. Goodbye, water pollution! 6. My Plan for the Spring Festival(新春计划) Spring Festival is the most important festival for Chinese people. Many people will prepare many things for the Spring Festival. Now this is my plan for the Spring Festival. First, I will visit my friends and my relatives. Second, I will make a big snow man with my daughter. Third, I will stay with my parents, because I don’t have much time to stay with them when I am at work. I will make a big meal for them. This is my plan for the spring festival. I hope all of you have a good time in the Spring Festival. 7. My Activities in Leisure Time(我的业余时间) In my leisure time, I’ll first of all choose to sleep for relaxation because my work is competitive and full of pressure and sleeping does a lot good for refreshing myself. Second, I enjoy watching TV or listening to music at home. TV programs provide me with lots of updated information and music is a very good way to relax my mind. Sometimes I’ll go to gym to do some sports, which makes me stronger and healthier. Also sometimes I go travelling. Travel can broaden my horizon to have experience of different cultures and to meet different people, which is very interesting to me.8. Travel Arrangement(旅行计划) The place I want to visit is Beijing. It is the capital of China and it is a city full of cultural heritages and varieties. As we all know there are many famous scenic attractions in Beijing, for example, the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, the Forbidden city and the showpiece stadiums of the Olympics--the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. I’d like to spend four days in Beijing. In the first day, I’m going to visit the Great Wall—one of the eight wonders in the world. The second day I’ll go to the Forbidden City to see how life was like in the royal family. The third is saved for the visit to those modern constructions -- the Bird's Nest and Water Cube, which remind me of the success of our Chinese athletes in the Olympics. The last day I’ll go shopping in Beijing to buy some gifts for my family and friends. 9. A Day to Remember/ An Unforgettable Day(难忘的一天)September the 10th is a day to remember. Because it’s a day to thank those who care us, teach us, and the most important, educate us to be useful to the society.I still remember it clearly when I was denied the opportunity to participate in the writing contest, my heart sank. The frustration and sadness almost overwhelmed me as I felt I was discarded and I thought for sure I would never pick up my pen to write. At that time, my teacher gave me power and energy to regain my confidence. Immediate help and advice on writing were also offered, which made me realize my weakness and know how to improve.Through the encouragement, I soon picked up my pen. And also I learned to enjoy writing instead of focusing on prize. 10. Living in a Big City(生活在大城市)

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:初一记叙文2
  • 下一篇:苗臣耿广一模作文分析 说课稿