考研复试英语口语(自我介绍、热门问题)

Good morning , my dear teachers . I am glad to be here for this interview . First , please let me introduce myself .

My name is xx . I am from weinan , a major city in shanxin . In 2011, I entered the Institute of Northern Information Engineering in Xi’an Technological University and majored in Chinese language and literature .(学了哪些课程)I am satisfied with my performance in my four years’ college . It may be regarded as the most wonderful part of my life , which helps me make great progress in cooperation , communication and innovation . It is my university life that paves the way for me to success .(大学时哪些事情让你印象深刻?大学让你获益了什么?)

I’m now working for New dream Education & Technology Group as a Chinese teacher of high school . I have been working there for almost two years . I benefited much from my work . At the same time , I realized that what I had learned was not enough for this field . I am eager to further my study and raise my professional levels . (请描述你的工作;你为什么读研,而不是继续工作?)

Generally speaking,I am a person with great perseverance . I keep on running every day , no matter what the weather is like . And I keep sparing four hours in the evening to study after a day’s work . Owing to this , I could succeed in the first round of the exam .(你是一个怎样的人)

My dream is to be an excellent Chinese teacher. If I am given a chance to study in this famous university , I will try my best to study and make great progress with your instruction .

That is my brief introduction . Thank you for your attention .

亲爱的老师们,早上好。很开心参加这次面试。首先,我简单介绍下自己。

我叫xx,26岁。来自陕西省。2011年我就读于西安工业大学北方信息工程学院汉语言文学专业。我很满意我的表现在我的四年大学生活,它可能被视为最精彩的我的生活的一部分。它让我在合作、交流、创新方面取得了巨大的进步。我的大学生活,为我铺平了成功的道路。

我现在就职于新梦想教育科技集团是一名高中的语文老师。我已经在那里工作了几乎两年。我从我的工作中受益匪浅。同时,我意识到我所学到的知识对于这个领域是不够的。我渴望进一步学习和提高我的专业水平。

一般来说,我是一个有毅力的人。不管什么天气,我坚持每天跑步。我一直保持留四个小时在晚上学习,在一天的工作后。由于这一点,我能通过第一轮考试。

我的梦想是成为一名优秀的语文教师。如果我有机会在这所著的名的大学学习,我会尽力学习,并在你的指导下取得很大进步。

这是我的简介。谢谢你的关注。

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2010年高考理科试题对高中统计与概率教学的启示
  • 下一篇:211 985院校名单