七年级下英语7-9单元测试题

七年级下英语7-9单元测试题

一、词汇

用所给词的适当形式填空 : 1. Nobody (like) (study) all day.

2. I want to be a (music) when I grow up.

3. Jack with his classmates (play) football in PE class now.

4. That (be) a school boy. He (go) to Beijing with his parents whenhe (be) five years old.

5.Please (put) on your raincoat. It 6.He spent two hours (draw) the picture.

7.Would you like (go) (shop) this afternoon with us? 8.- you (clean) your room yesterday? No, I . 二、选择:

()1.Theresome interesting news in yesterday’s newspaper.A.is B.are C.wasD.were

()2. the evening of May31, the 2002 FIFA World Cup started in South Korea.A.OnB.AtC.OfD.In

()3. –Do you always spend a lot of timecomputer?-No, but I spent much timemy homework.A.on,doingB.in,doingC.on,to doD.in,to do ()4. Iit everywhere, but I can’tit.

A.found,lookB.find,lookC.looked,findD.looked for,find ()5.I saw himinto the room.

A.walked B./ C.walk D.walks ()6.He is too lazy. He doesn’t want to do .

A.something B.anythingC.nothingD.everything()7.Ten minutes later, a car came andthe old man to the hospital.A.takesB.took C.bringsD.brought ()8. –Can I help you?-.

A.That’s goodB.OK, I’ll take itC.Yes, I’d like a sweaterD.It’s too clean()9. everyone in China like dumplings?

A.Is B.Are C.Does D.Do ()10. Would you likewith me?

A.to go swimB.go swimmingC.going swimmingD.to go swimming

()11. - orange would she like?- like large ones.

A.What, she’d toB.What kind of, SheC.What size, She’dD.How, She ()12. Would you like ?

A.some juiceB.any juice C.some juicesD.any juices ()13. It’s Christmas Day. We’ll have .

A. special somethingB.something special C. special anythingD. anything special

()14.Welcome to therestaurant! We have different .

A.noodle,noodle B.noodle,noodlesC.noodles,noodles D.noodles,noodle ()15.Tomhis father and his fathervery young.

A.looks like,looks like B.looks like,looksC.looks,looks likeD.looks,looks()16.- your cousin tall? –No, hemedium build.

A.Is,isB.Is,hasC.Has,has D.Has,is()17. Do you know the mana beard?

A.withB.inC.of D.by ()18.Can you tell meyour friend looks like?

A.whyB.howC.when D.what ()19.The Reads usuallyat 6:15 pm.

A.has supperB.is having supperC.are having supper D.have supper ()20. Ithink she isbeautiful.

A.don’t,/B.not,/C./,notD.are,not 三、句型转换:

(对画线部分提问) the girl look like? 2.Uncle Tom is a tall man. He has short hair.(合并为一句) Uncle Tom is a tall manshort hair.3. He doesn’t like staying at home. I think.

Ithink hestaying at home.(同2)

(对画线部分提问)youlast weekend?

5.Toney did his homework last night.(改为否定句)Toneyhis homework last night.

五、阅读理解:

Michael Jackson is one of the most popular singers in the USA. He was born in Indiana in August, 1958. He has eight brothers and sisters, and he is the seventh child.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:《图形的位似》说课稿
  • 下一篇:2013年二年级语文下册期末总复习题(人教版)