必修五单句改错 200

必修五单句改错

1. There is some doubt that he is honest.

2. Morning or afternoon, it makes no difference on me. 3. Only a small number of people is against the plan.

4. If burns are on arms or legs, keep them higher than the heart, if it possible.

5. Anyone, once testing positive for H7N9 flu , will receive free medical treatment from our government.

6.What they do in later life depend on the habits they formed when they were young.7.It is no doubt that he'll take part in the sports. 8.He lay in the bed,with his eyes opened.

9.If I am you,I would take an umbrella with me today. 10.I wish that all the students can finish the homework.

11.I am so delight to return home, for I miss my family very much. 12.He was accused for stealing a car by the police. 13.Last weekend, we did a thoroughly cleaning. 14.Mr.Wang is one of my father’s colleague. 15.Your composition needs polish.

16. I felt very nervous at every time I climbed onto the wall. 17. Neither my parents nor my sister have dinner at home. 18. Only then he realize the importance of English.

19. She had a worrying look on her face when she knew that bad news. 20. There is no cure of the disease nowadays so it can only be prevented. 21. In spite of the heavy rain, the boy remained stood outside. 22. On our way home, we found a boy lay by the road, dying. 23. Can you imagine a situation that the word can be used? 24. He had great problems made himself understood.

25. The problems he referred to requiring careful discussion. 26. His brother is said to be connected to the robbery.

27. To our great surprised, the boy failed in the exam again. 28. You’d beeter get the work finish by night.

29. There is no doubt whether he will win the match. 30. It’s high time that you get rid of such a bad habit. 31. He is supposed to coming to the meeting. 32. The house is comfortable to live.

33. I had visited the Queen 3 times previous.

34. Encouraging by the speech, the young people made up their minds to take up the struggle.

35. He is so greedy to knowledge that he reads every book available. 36. On the top of the hill stand a temple.

37. My money for this month has been run out. 38. You’d better get the work finish by night.

39. Although he is busy, but he often helps us with housework. 40. If I was you, I would donate most of my money to the poor. 41. I was impressed by the way which she did it. 42. That is easy to become addicted to drugs.

43. It was in the shop where his sister worked he met a foreigner.44. I don’t think that possible for a student to master a language without much memory work.

42. I am not accustomed to be told what to do. 43. It was the first time that he visited it.

44.It was at the theatre where Mr.Black was shot 45.I am opposed to drive while drunk.

46. Under no circumstances you should lend him money.

47. We began to climb the mountain, that took us about two hours. 48. We really appreciate it if she offered to help. 49. Judged by his accent, he must be from the north.

50 More and more people are concern about their health. 51First of all, have a balanced diet is very important. 52 Doing exercise make our bodies stronger.

53 We can walk or ride a bike to school instead taking the bus. 54 There is a lot we can do to keep health

55Studying hard and you will make great progress in English. 56In order to keep fit, you’d better take exercise regular .

57I usually have a lot of boiled water, but I rare drink ice water.

58Though she is on a diet, but she is much fatter than she used to be.

59The room was full with smoke, and it was becoming difficult to breathe. 60 The dog looked like a wolf, but many children were afraid of it.

61 On june 4, 2011, Lina became the first Asian player win such a title. 62My aunt wanted to save some money through buy the cheap milk.

63They are so little children that they can’t understand what I say sometimes. 64He said the future was belonged to those who believe in their dreams.

65We had planned to see a film yesterday but we disagreed to which film to see.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:高一平面向量基本定理及坐标表示数量积同步专题
  • 下一篇:科学实验试卷