人教版2015~2016学年五年级下英语期中调研试题

??????????????????装????????????订????????????线??????????????????

2015~2016学年度第二学期 五 年级 英语期中试卷

听力部分(30分)

一、听录音,选出你所听到的内容,听两遍。(10分) ( )1. A. stop ( )3. A. take ( )4. A. ride( )6. A. fun ( )7. A. have

B. shop B. tiger B. red B. feel B. hurt

C. ship C. study C. taxiC. read C. make C. fairy C. help C. clothes C. Help me, please.

( )2. A. studentB. street

学校 班级姓名学号密 封 线 内 不 要 答 卷

( )5. A. metroB. milk

( )8. A. because B. prince

( )9. A. Let me help you. B. Come and help me.

( )10. A. on the right B. on your rightC. all right 二、听录音,用1, 2, 3,4,5...给下列图片排序,听两遍。(5分)

( ) ( )( ) ( ) ( ) 三、听录音,选择正确的应答, 听两遍。(5分) ( )1. A. Yes, he does. B. He likes drawing.C. He likes Maths. ( )2. A. No, I don't.( )4. A. Goodidea. ( )5. A. No, I'm not.

B. Yes, I am. B. No, I'm not. B. No, I don't.

C. On foot. C. She is ill. C. Thank you. C. No, I can't.

( )3. A. She's in the park. B. She likes dancing.

四、听短文,判断下列句子是否正确,正确用“T”,错误用“F”表示。听三遍。(5分) ( )1.Li Ming and his parents go to his uncle's home. ( )2.Li Ming's uncle lives in Nanjing. ( )3.The farm is beautiful and big.

( )4.There are many cows, chickens, ducks and fruit trees on the farm.( )5.They are very happy on the farm. 五、听录音,补全短文。(共5分)

Yang Ling to Su Hai’s home by on the metro at Park Station and getsat City Library Station.along Sun and turnsat the traffic lights. Then, she walks along Moon Street. Soon, she finds Su Hai’s hometo the

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:广东版2015-2016年开心学英语六年级下英语期末试卷
  • 下一篇:全国优质课-浙江课例分析 (1)