英语作文 My Dream

Everyone has dream. Some people want to be rich,dreaming of millionairesovernight, and others want to be famous,dreaming of suddenly jumping to great fame. Different people have different dream. Of course, I have no exception. I love English very much. So for me, I want to be a famous translator in the world, then people all over the world can know me, and can know my country through me. That will make me feel good!

I never thought of this dream when I was a kid. When I grew a little older, my dream always changed. But at that time I don’t know what dream is at all. I haven’t studied English at all when I was in primary school. So you can imagine how awful my English is. I think it is impossible for me to study English well. Because I never read English words and English articles. At that time, I don’t like English,either. And IhardlyspeakEnglish exactly.

But one day something changed, I have already changed my mind. I fall in love with English. All because that one day, Mom promised to take me to see a movie, which was called “Harry Potter”. I was so happy about the news. But, when we entered the theater, and the film was about to play. On hearing the music, I found the song was in English, and for the whole movie, it was really wonderful, made me so excited and even wanted to join them be a magician like Harry, like Hemione. However, the biggest thing was I did not get a word

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:滚动快速作文专题讲座
  • 下一篇:英语寒假作文两篇.doc