Unit 5 What will you do this weekend Lesson 27 教学设计1-优

Unit 5 What will you do this weekend! lesson 27

教学设计

一、教学目标

1.能够理解、说出以下句子I’ll go to my music lesson this Sunday. I’ll sing and dance.并在真实情景、现实生活中初步运用这些语言。2.能听、说、认读生词paint;听、说、读、写生词:draw, sing, dance,并在真实情景、现实生活中初步运用这些词语,进行简单的日常交流活动。

3.能够在真实语境中陈述将要做的事情。 4.能够初步形成做事情有计划的意识。5.能够初步形成善于与同伴交流与合作学习的意识。

二、教学重点

让学生掌握三会、四会单词和本课的两个句子。

三、教学难点

一般将来时的使用。

四、教学准备

四线格、简笔画、短语词条、PPT等

五、教学过程

Step one: Warming-upLet’s chant. Step two: Presentation1. To show the pictures and learn new words sing, dance, draw, paint and show the pronunciation / ɑ: / / i / / ?: / and give some examples.2. To learn the key sentence I like singing/dancing…through the sentence I can sing/dance…3. Let’s guess.---Do you like …?(singing, dancing, drawing, painting) ---No, I don’t. ---Do you like…? ---No, I don’t. ---What do you like? --- I like…4. Revise some verb phrases and learn new phrases, eg. have a party, go to my music lesson…5. Show the calendar of May.

Today is Wednesday. Tomorrow is Thursday… I will have a picnic this Sunday. Make the students know the simple future tense by themselves by the use of key words this Sunday, I will. 6. Practice in pairs.This Sunday is Mother’s Day. What will you do on Mother’s Day? ---I will give my mother a big hug and say Mom, I love you! What about you?---- I’ll…7. Read the

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:Unit 1 Welcome to our school! Lesson 3 教学设计1-优质公开课-
  • 下一篇:Unit 5 What will you do this weekend Lesson 27 教案2-优质公