a routine day平常的一天

A routine day

Jojo

As a student, I have the same routine from Monday to Friday. In the morning, I usually get up at 7:00. Then I always have eggs, breads and milk for breakfast. After breakfast, I walk to school with my friends.

There are three lessons in the morning. It affords us different subjects such as English, Chinese, Math,P.E., music and so on.My favorite subject is English. We are busy in the morning.At noon, we are allowed to borrow different kinds of books from the library or take a break.My classmates enjoy it very much. What about me? Well, I have my own duty: be the supervisor of sanitation check. I have to walk upstairs and downstairs, just like a busy ant. Although my duty occupied most of my private time,I still proud of it.I think It’s meaningful.

After two more lessons in the afternoon. We often have sports in the playground. Then it’s time to go home. I always try to finish my homework before supper so that I can relax during 7:00—

9:00pm.This is my daily routine.There is no adventure or surprise, but still interesting!

That’s all .thank you!

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:引智培训中活动与游戏在新教材中的尝试
  • 下一篇:新目标英语八年级下册Unit 5 What were you doing when the rain