高中英语省略句专练

基础训练:

1.Tom wanted to play football with his friends in the street, but his father told him_______. A.not toB.not to doC.not do it D.do not to 2.—Do you think Jack is going to watch a football match this weekend? —_____. A.I believe not B.I believe not so C.I don’t believe it D.I don't believe 3.—What do you think made the girl so glad? —_____a beautiful necklace. A.As she receivedB.ReceivingC.ReceivedD.Because of receiving 4. Father advised me not to say anything until _____ at the meeting. A.askingB.to ask C.askedD.ask 5.—Have you watered the flowers? —No, but_____. A.I amB.I’m going C.I’m just going to D.I will go 6. —He hasn’t gone to the office up to now. —Well, he_____. A.should B.ought toC.ought to goD.ought to have 7.—The war is very likely to break out in the near future. —I _____, if the situation goes as it is. A.hope soB.hope notC.am afraid not D.am afraid so 8.—You ought to have given them some advice. —_____, but who cared what I said? A.So ought you B.So I oughtC.So I didD.So did you 9. The man we followed suddenly stopped and looked as if _____.whether he was going in the right direction. A.seeing B.having seenC.to see D.to have seen 10. _____.he come, the problem would be settled. A.Would B.ShouldC.ShallD.If 11.—Can I see you at 3:00 pm next Monday? —I_____. I will have flown to New York long before then.A.am afraid notB.am afraid so C.am afraid toD.am afraid not to 12. —Is that a book on farming? If so, I want to borrow_____. —Yes, it is. A.this B.itC.one D.the one 13. _____, I will help you with your work. A.If am possibleB.If it possibleC.If possible D.Possible 14.—How are you getting on with your work? —Oh, I’m sorry. Things aren’t going so well as_____.A.plans B.planning C.planned D.to plan 15.—Are you a volunteer now? —No, but I _____. I worked for the City Sports Meeting last year. A.used to B.used to be C.used to do D.was used to 综合专练:

1. The boy wanted to ride his bike in the street, but his mother told him _____. A. not to B. not to doC. not do itD. do not to 2. The traditional goal of science is to discover how things are, not how they ought ____. A. toB. to be C. beD. have been 3. ---Did you work in the lab every afternoon?---No, but sometimes, I wish I ____. A. had time toB. had time to doC. have time toD. have time 4. ---I hope the children won’t touch the dog.----I’ve warned them ____. A. not B. not toC. not touch D. not do 5. Some students are going to China in summer vacation, and ____. A. some are to AmericaB. some going to AmericaC. some to America D. some America 6. The workers did all ___ good care of the old man.

高中英语省略句专练

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:导数中的二次求导题型20170205
  • 下一篇:必修一unit 3 重点词汇拓展