七中育才资料17届初三英语《Exerises for Unit 11》试卷

Exercises for Unit 11

Class___________ Name__________ Number___________

I. 基础知识运用。从下面各题A、B、C三个选项中选择正确答案。

( ) 1. She’d rather _______ at home than _______out since it’s raining outside.

A. stay, to goB. stay, goC. staying, going

( ) 2. You can _______ all the details, just give us the main facts.

A. take outB. leave out C. come out

( ) 3. Jackie Chan and Jet Li have much _______. And they often play similar roles in movies.

A. in shapeB. in generalC. in common

( ) 4. Don’t be _______him. After all, he is just a kid.

A. worried about B. happy with C. hard on

( ) 5. I don’t like loud music and it really makes me _______.

A. wanting to leaveB. to want to leaveC.want to leave

( ) 6. The rich lady would like her son to ________ in her company. However, he refused, since

he has no interest in doing business.

A. take her positionB. let her down C. kick her off

( ) 7. Basketball is a game that requires team efforts. That is to say, every member of the team

should to fight with the competing team.

A. live together B. sing togetherC. pull together

( ) 8. MissLopez was badly ill at home, so a doctor was to help her.

A. called inB. got intoC. moved in

( ) 9. We need twenty more workers to finish the difficultjob,those kind volunteers.

A. except B. amongC. besides

( ) 10.The movie earned him international , and his every word was valued after that.

A. healthB. wealthC. fame

B. 情景交际。请从下列方框中选出适当的句子补全对话。

A: What a boring day! It has been raining over a week!__1_____.

B: __2_____. We can have a good time singing there!

A: __3_____. I don’t mean to do that!

B: How come? Why do you have no interest in singing?

A: Actually I love singing. But I do hate singing in the Karaoke bar.__4_____.

B: Then what do you think of going fishing in the rain?

A: Sounds nice! __5_____. I have never done that before!

II. 完形填空。

A

About ten years ago when I was an undergraduate in college. I was working as a practice student at my University's Museum of Natural History. One day, 1._______working at the cash register in the gift shop, I saw an elderly couple come in with a little girl in a wheelchair.

As I looked closer at this girl, I saw that she was kind of set on her chair. I then realized she had no arms or legs, just a head, neck and main body. She was 2._______ a little white dress with red dots.As the couple wheeled her up to me, I was looking down at the register. I turned my head toward the girl and gave her a wink(眨眼). As I took the money from her grandparents, I looked back at the girl, who was giving me the 3._______, largest smile I have ever seen.All of a sudden her handicap (残疾)was gone and all I saw was this beautiful girl, whose smile just melted me and gave me a completely new sense of life. She took me from a poor, unhappy college student and brought me into her world--- a world of smiles, love and 4._______.

I'm a successful business person now and whenever I feel down and think about the troubles, I think about that little girl and the meaningful lesson about life 5._______ she taught me.

( ) 1. A. whileB. althoughC. until

( ) 2. A. eatingB. putting on C. wearing

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:详解——1991全国初中数学联合竞赛试卷
  • 下一篇:18届初二英语《八年级下入学考试》答题卷