二轮复习专题卷一、词法

二轮复习专题卷一、词法

试题特点:单项填空,重点突出三个方面的能力。即:情景会话能力、语法加语境和语法比较辨析能力。

考查内容:试题涉及名词、冠词、代词、形容词、副词、介词、动词、动词短语、动词时态和语态、非谓语动词和情态动词的相关知识。

命题方向:使学生具备在特定语境中选择适当的词类的能力。

名词:

1. If you’re driving to the downtown area, would you mind giving me a _______?

A. hand B. seat C. drive D. lift

2. Today CCTV offers a great _______ of programmes to meet the different needs and _______.

A. variety; tastesB. many; interestsC. deal; likesD. number; habits

3. Although it is not our normal ______ to give credit in our shop, this time I think we should consider the matter more closely.

A. habit B. intentionC. action D. practice

4. Everyone fails now and then. It is how you react that makes a _______ in life.

A. development B. differenceC. progressD. point

5. The _______ he drew from his simple experiment is not scientific.

A. conclusionB. charge C. promiseD. relation

6. After receiving the news, immediate ______ had been taken by the local government to stop the disease spreading.

A. speed B. behaviorC. action D. measure

7. Nowadays, people usually think if you enter a key university, you are your parents’ ______.

A. pride B. luck C. value D. cheer

8. But for her mother’s sudden illness, she would never think of breaking this ______ with you.

A. arrangement B. scheduleC. appointment D. interview

9. —You are always full of . Can you tell me the secret? [2007 福建卷]

—Taking plenty of exercise every day.

A. power B. strengthC. force D. energy

10. There is very little _______ in trying to persuade him. He never follows others’ advice.

A. useB. point C. meaningD. work

冠词:

11. I ordered _______ book on Harry Potter some time ago, and _______ book hasn’t arrived yet.

A. a; the B. the; a C. a; a D. the; the

12. Eric didn’t even have ______ common sense to send for a doctor when his grandmother had ______heart attack the other day.

A. a; theB. the; a C. /; a D. a; /

13. —Would you mind giving your advice on how to improve our business management? —If you make ______ most of the equipment, there will be ______ rise in production.

A. /; / B. the; a C. /; a D. the; /

14. He lost the chance to be employed as ______ marketing manager because he lacked ______ work experience.

A. /; the B. a; a C. the; a D. a; /

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:高一期末复习立体几何(必修2)1
  • 下一篇:浅谈新课改下的信息技术教学