八年级英语UNIT3-Could-you-please-clean-your-room--单元测试题

Unit 3 Could you please clean your room ?单元测试题

一..单项填空

()l.--Could I borrow your dictionary?Of course, you ______. A. canB. mustC.. shouldD. have to () 2. -Could you finish the task in two days?____.I have something else to do these days.

A. 1'm afraid so B. I'm afraid notC.Yes, I think soD. I hope it ()3Her father likes ______ dinner but hates ____the dishes.

A. making; making B. doing; doingC. making; doing D. doing; making()4. -Could I__a dictionary from you.David?Sorry , I ___it to my cousin yesterday.

A. lend; borrowed B. borrow; lend C. borrow: lent D. borrowed; lend ()5. It is polite____ a gift when you visit somebody for the first time. A. take B. raking c. to takeD. gets

() 6.I'mnotgoingto swimmingtomorrowafternoon.______. I have to clean up my bedroom.

A. So am I B. Neither am I C. Neither I amD. So I am

()7 Mary, could you please help me ______my baby? I am going to do some shopping.

A. look forB. look at C. look over D. look after

()8He is tired now. He ______ stay at home and have a rest.

A. has to B. had toC need D. can't ()9—Could I borrow your camera?

— _______,but please give it back by Saturday.

A. I am sorry B. Of courseC. Certainly notD. No, thanks ()10Liu Ying is good at singing. She sings ____the famous singer, CoCo. A. as well as B. as good as C. as better as D. as the best as ()11—Sir , could you please put out your cigarette? This is a smoke-free(无烟的)school. ________

AI'm sorry about this.B.No problemC. Sure, I'd love to D.Never mind ()12 Tom , would you please ___ the box? It’s for your sister.A. not openB. don’t openC. not to open D. to not open

()13Now all of us exercise at ___ least ___ hour a day and outside school. A the ,a B a, an C不填 a D不填an ()14You may ___ the book for two weeks.A. keep B. borrowC. lendD. buy

()15 Although you like the book, you may only ______ it for two weeks. AborrowB. keepC. lendD. stay.

()16 Scientists are trying their best to ___ ways to treat the terrible disease called H7N9.

A come up with B. look forward to C. talk about D. give up ()17Tomdidn’tgo to school _____ this morning because he overslept. A. at once B. on timeC. by accidentD. at present ()18 Can you finish ____ these books before 10 o'clock?

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2017年八年级英语期中考试模拟试卷
  • 下一篇:2016-2017第二学期马集初中初三历史教学进度表