2017年八年级英语期中考试模拟试卷

(北京)黄冈教育培训学校高台分校

高台县育灵童教育中心

A ofB.atC.inD.to

()10.—Do you mind me _____ the fan? It’s so hot in the room.—Of ourse not. A turning onB.turning offC.turn on D.turn off ()11.Jack _____ of his pocket money yesterday.

A run out B.ran out C.runs outD.running out ()12.The old man lives _____, but he never feels ______.

A lonely, aloneB.lonely, lonelyC.alone, lonelyD.alone, alone ()13.—I had a fight with my best friend. What should I do? 2017年寒假辅导班考试试卷

八年级英语

命题人 : 韩海云(满分100分时间90分钟)

亲爱的同学们,一个假期的学习结束了,相信你们一定学到了许多新知识,那就快来挑

(15分)

倒垃圾 __________2.整理床铺_________3依靠.取决于 _________4.cut out________ 习惯于做某事__________6.die down________7.照顾_________8.振奋起来________ 分发_____________ 10.look through_________11.发烧_________12.run out of________ 赠送,捐赠________14.倒垃圾_________15.为了,目的是_________________ 1.5分/题,共30分)

)1.—Tom, what’s _____ matter with you? —Maybe I have _____ stomachache. A a, the B.the, a C.an, theD. The, an

)2.I have ______homework so I don’t have _____ free time to do things I like.A too many, any B.too much,any C.too many,some D.too much,some )3. There is no need for children ______ housework at home.A to do B.doingC.do D.does

) 4. Every day he makes me____early and _____ in the morning.

A. to get up; runB. get up; to run C. to get up; to run D. get up; run ()5.Why do you _____ to read the book?—Because I think it is boring. A. like B. hopeC. hateD. decide)6.—Could you please pass me the salt?—Yes, _______.A give youB.here you areC.please D.go ahead )7.The book is ______ for us to read.

A :good enoughB.enough goodC. too goodD. good too)8.Would you like _______ with me tonight?

A. hanging out B.to hang out C.hung out D.of hanging out )9._____ my surprise, Lisa finally became a famous star in US.

高台县育灵童教育中心黄冈教育培训学校高台分校 2017寒假班 —Well, you should call him ______ you can say you’re sorry. A so thatB.such thatC.in oder toD.because ()14.I ______ a book from library, but I _____ it to Li Ming.

A lent,borrowedB.borrowed.kept C.borrowed,lentD.lent, kept

()15.They should spend time _____schoolwork. They shouldn’t spend time ___playing.A in,on B. on,in C. at,inD. with, by( ) 16.____ you please play tennis with me? —Sorry, I _____.

A Could; can’t B.Could, couldn’t C.Can; don’t D.Can; couldn’t

() 17. How are you getting on with your classmates? Very well. They are all____ me.A : afraid of B. angry withC. tired ofD. friendly to ( ) 18Why don’t you ____to your parents?

A: to talkB:talk C:talking D:talked

( ) 19.______they are brothers,they don’t look like each other.A:Because B.AlthoughC.WhenD.As

() 20.If she keeps on______like this,she will lose her weight easily. A:eatB:eating C;to eat D:eats 三、完形填空(1分/题,共15分)

What do people usually do on weekends? Some people like to __1_ at home, but others like to go out for a walk or play football. Mr. smith _2__ hard in a factory on __3___.on weekends, he usually _4__ the same things –on Saturday he washes his car __5__ on Sunday he goes with his family to a village by car .His aunt __6___ a farm there. It wasn’t a big one, but there is always much work to do on the farm .The children __7__ with the animal and give them some ___8__.Mr. and Mrs. Smith work in the fields. In the evening, they are all __9__ and Mr. Smith’s aunt makes them a big meal. They have a __10__ Sunday! Dou you often go to the farm on Sundays? 1. () A. hasB. stay C. follow D. keep 2. () A. worksB. doesC. makesD. studies 3. () A. months B. yearsC. weeksD. weekdays

高台县东街十字西南角商务局二楼八年级英语第1页(共2页)

4. ( ) A. makes B. gets C. does D. has 5. ( ) A. but B. or C. soD. and 6. ( ) A. has B. costs C. brings D. finds 7. ( ) A. work B. help C. join D. relax 8. ( ) A. hope B. housework C. models D. food

9.( ) A. hungry B. angry C. full D. interesting 10. ( ) A. nervous B. sad C. happy D. Popular 四、用所给词的适当形式填空。(10分) 1.I am used to _____(get) up early now.

2.In order to _____(exercise),she gets up early everyday.

3.It’s getting cold .would you mind______ (close)the window? 4.The boy offered______(help) me. 5.I don’t know his _____(old) brother.

6.The boss told us the ______(develop) of the company.

7.The students volunteer their free time _______(help) others. 8.What is the _______(different) between A and B?

9.They made a (decide)to help the homeless children 10.When I passed the window I saw him ____(draw) a picture. 五、句型转换.(10分)

1.We are going to look after your dog .(同义句) We are going to _____ ____ ____ your dog. 2.What’s wrong with you ?(同义句) What’s ____ _____ with you ?

3.He always asks his parents for help.(同义句) He asks his parents for help ___ ____ _____. 4.Could you please clean your room ?(否定句) ____ you ____ ____ _____ your room ? 5.Why don’t you speak English?(同义句) _____ ______ speak English? 六、阅读(20分) A) Many people like to collect (收集)things. For example, they collect stamps, books, pictures and so on. But my friend, Mr. Johnson, likes collecting clocks. He has five hundred different clocks now. there are clocks everywhere in his house. You can see themselves in every room. All the shelves are full of clocks. However, his wife doesn’t enjoy them at all. She has a lot of work to do every day. It is not easy for her to clean hundreds of clocks. She is also angry at the noise. Each clock keeps its own time, so she can hear clocks strike almost any time during the day and the night. She says, there is something even worse. I really don’t know what time is it with so many clocks in my house.

1. ( ) Mr. Johnson is _______.

A. selling clocks B. interested in clocks C. making clocks D. watching clocks

高台县育灵童教育中心 黄冈教育培训学校高台分校 2017寒假班

2. ( ) there are _____ different clocks in Mr. Johnson’s house. A. 500 B.400 C. 300 D. 200

3. ( ) Mr. Johnson’s wife can’t tell the exact time because ________ . A. all clocks stop B. she has no watch

C. she can’t write or read D. each clock keeps its own time 4. ( ) Mr. Johnson’s wife _______.

A. has nothing to do every day B. likes to collect thingsC. is very busy every dayD. enjoys cleaning the clocks 5. ( ) Which of the following is TRUE according to this passage. A. all the clocks are different from each other B. all the clocks strike only in day time

C. all the shelves are full of books in Mr. Johnson’s house D. the sound of the clocks makes Mr. Johnson happy

B ) Let’s have a look. Fo for you. Come and have a meal, please. It’s a good place to enjoy yourself. Breakfast: porridge($1.00), egg($1.00), noodles($2.50-$5.00).

iced tea ($3.00), orange juice ($4.00).

Business hours: Mon.-Fri. 6:30 a.m.-9.30 p.m. ; Sat.-Sun. 7:00 a.m.-6.( )What can you eat for breakfast in the restaurant_________. A. Dumplings. B. noodles. C. Ice cream. D. French fries. 7. ( ) You can have a meal in the restaurant________.

A. at 6:40 on Saturday morning B. at 9:45 every evening C. at 11:30 every morning D. at 11:30 on Sunday night

8. ( A. $ 8 B. $9 C. $10 D. $11

9. ( and _________.A. iced tea B. orange juice C. green tea D. an egg 10. ( ) What does the speaker probably(可能) do ?

A. A reporter. B. A clerk. C. A waiter. D. A policeman 同学们,再不需要检查一下吗?祝你成功!

高台县东街十字西南角商务局二楼 八年级英语 第2页(共2页)

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:七年级英语课质量分析
  • 下一篇:八年级英语UNIT3-Could-you-please-clean-your-room--单元测试题