2017初二英语寒假作业检测题

初二英语寒假作业检测题

一.单项选择(本大题有20小题,每小题1分,共20分)A、the; in B、an;on

C、a;at

D、an;of

2.Which colour do you like ____- , blue or green ? A . goodB . betterC .best D . the best3.---Where is John?

---Look! He ____ in the garden.

A.playsB. playedC. will playD. is playing

4.There are about ____ people in the hall.

A. two hundreds of B.two hundredsC. hundred ofD. two hundred 5.I like pop music ,_______ I often watch the Voice of China on TV . A. BecauseB.andC. but D. so6.We are all here ____ Lily. Where is she?

A. exceptB.besidesC. besideD. as well as 7. ---Did you practice ________English this morning ? -----Yes , but I forgot _______ the classroom . A .speak , cleaning B . speaking , to cleanC . speaking, cleaningD . to speak ,to clean 8.---- what can I do for you?

---- I hope I have a nice house _________ a big garden behind it. A. of B. withC. byD. to

9. It is a story about a young boy ______Harry Porter. A. callB. calling C. callsD. called

10. It took her much time __________ English out of class.

A. practice speakingB. to practice to speak C. to practice speaking

D. practice to speaking

11. Let's _______ what we can do to save the animals. A. find out

B. find

C. look for

D. look at

12. —Must I give the dictionary back to the library now?

—No, you _______. You can keep it for another two weeks. A. needn’t

B. don’tC. mustn’t

D.can’t

13.---Do you know Lin Shuhao?

---Yes, he is famous_____ playing basketball _____a basketball star. A. for; as B. as; for C. to; atD. at; to14.---You shouldn’t forget what he says at the meeting.---I’ll______his words. A. write down

B. take away C. hear from D. learn about

15.It’s______cheaper and______enjoyable to travel by train than by plane. A. much; more B.very;very muchC.more;more D.more;much

16.---Would you like______to drink? ---Yes,I’d like a cup of coffee. A. something else

B. else something C. anything else

D. else anything

17.My little sister stopped______and played the toy dog. A. to cry

B. cries

C. cried

D. crying

18.---Who is the man over there? Is it Mr.Li? ---No, it ______be him. Mr.Liis much taller.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:【最新初中数学试题】九年级下学期开学考试数学试题(无答案)
  • 下一篇:人教版PEP四年级下册英语第一单元教学设计