8. give away: 分发

9. according to:依据

1. 别担心!他不再是个孩子了。

Don't worry. He is a child.

2. 说实在的,他是一个好人。

3. 让我们把这些东西捐赠给慈善机构吧。

Let's the things to charities.

4. 我们已经从我们的卧室里清扫出许多东西。

We out a lot of things from our bedrooms.

5. 根据这个调查,我们应该戒烟。

the survey, we should give up smoking.

基础演练

一、单项选择

1. I will meet Jane at the station. Please the arrival(到达) time.

A. count B. choose C. check D. catch

2. --- What is Jack doing in his room?

--- He is a magazine.

A. searching for B. asking for C. waiting for D. going for

3. these toys, I like the bear best.

A. Between B. From C. With D. Among

4. Her parents always her as the cleverest of their children.

A. regard B. make C. keep D. watch

5. --- We missed a chance to win a goal.

--- A. Well done B. Good luck C. What a shame D. How lucky

二、单词拼写(单句首字母填空)

paper.

games such as chess? effort.

side of the street.

school before they entered the high school.

三、适当形式填空(单句适当形式)

12. Mr. Smith told us that his early 13. I don't like traveling, 14. Tony never tells a lie; he is a 15. Most of us have many sweet 四、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)

16. 他不在努力工作了。

He works hard.

=He work hard 17. 说到学校的郊游,大多数学生都很积极。

the school trip, students are

very 18. 根据天气预报,雨还会持续3天。

the weather report, the rain will last for another three days.

19. 说实在的,卖旧东西是很难的。

20. 我们已经从我们的卧室里清扫出许多东西。

We out a lot of things from our bedrooms.

巩固提高

1. 我已经在北京工作三年了。

I in Beijing three years.

2. 银行在超市对面。

The bank is the supermarket.

3. 我从来没去过博物馆。

I have never the museum.

4. 根据这个调查,我们应该戒烟。

the survey, we should give up smoking.

5. --- 你买这个房子多长时间了?

--- 五年了。

--- have you had the house?

--- five years.

6. 里克将什么时候回法国?(词数不限)

When will Rick France?

7. 她正在寻找与这双鞋子同类的鞋子。

She the same kind of shoes as these.

8. 本每天运动至少两个小时。(词数不限)

Every day Ben plays sports two hours.

9. 为了多赚钱,他努力地工作。(词数不限)

He works hard make more money.

10. 我们过去经常步行去上学。(词数不限)

We to school.

1. Many people leave the countryside 2. Bob 3. I used to 4. Bruce 5. --- Why not consider --- That's a good idea.

6. Everyone 7. She 8. Our hometown is very beautiful, 9. Why not consider 10. Sally used to 二、完型

Wang Ling, a middle school girl, felt angry with her parents after getting a boy's phone call. “A classmate called me to discuss homework. We talked just a few minutes before my parents got mad,” said the girl. “They asked whether I liked the boy. I said I didn't, they wouldn't believe me.”

Wang's trouble is not strange at all because puppy love (早恋) becomes a big headache for parents and schools. They worry that puppy love will be bad for not to allow any talk or any physical contact (身体接触) one boy and one girl alone.

Many students say they understand parents and teachers are so nervous about puppy love. But some think they are going too far. “We have our own thoughts and we know what to with it,” said Wang Ling.

Another girl, Jiang Ting, liked making friends with boys. “Boys and girls can learn from each other,” she said. “My mother asks me to study hard. However, she stops me from making friends with boys.” Once Jiang told her mother she might fall in love with a boy. Her mother let Jiang make own decision. Soon Jiang found that she didn't like him any more because the boy was not as as what she had thought before. And she did worse and worse in her subjects because she spent much on it. At last she understood the worry from schools and most parents about puppy love.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.

A. A. A. A. A. A. A. A. A.

for because both game during how play never its

B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B.

in if none study between what live already my bad

C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C. C.

with but either match around who do ever his heavy

D. D. D. D. D. D. D. D. D. D.

to and neither housework about why fill just her thin

10. A. good

_________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________

一、单项选择

1. --- Do you know the Englishman?

--- Yes. I him for two years. A.

get to know

B.

have known

C.

knew

D.

got to know

2. --- How did you get such important information? --- CCTV news. A.

Instead of

B.

According to

C.

Because of

D.

As for

3. --- How long have you --- Since 1990. A. C.

bought the MP3 become a midfield player

B. D.

joined the army lived in the town

4. --- Hasn't Alice come yet?

--- No, and I for her for about 2 hours. A.

wait

B.

waited

C.

have waited

D.

had waited

5. The Harry Potter books pretty popular since they were published.

A. become B. will become C. have become D. are becoming

6. --- --- Well, let's stay at home instead.

A.

C. To my surprise To begin with B. D. To be honest To make things worse

7. The Smiths came to Shanghai in 2014. They there for three years since then.

A. live B. lived C. have lived D. will live

8. --- Where's your English teacher?

--- He was those four students.

A. in B. between C. among D. on

9. He for ten years.

A.

C. has been married got married B. D. married has married

10. Rose finished her study in the university and went to a good job.

A. take after B. look after C. care for D. search for

二、单词拼写(根据中文提示拼写单词)

11. For 某种) reasons, they didn't win the basketball match.

12. The singer is ( 拿着) a microphone and singing happily.

13. The students are 数) numbers from one to one thousand.

14. I have a good 记忆力). I can remember things in a short time.

15. It often rains in this area, 特别,尤其) in summer.

三、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)

16. 在我的家乡,在学校对面有一棵古老的大树。

In my hometown, a big old tree the school.

17. 当你遇到生活中的困难时,你应该把它们视为挑战。

When you meet problems in your life, you should them challenges.

18. 太遗憾了! 因为下雨,我们不能去野餐了。

That's

19. 自从吉姆出生,他就在这个村庄里。

Tom at this village he was born.

20. 我离开家乡有十年了。

I my hometown for ten years.

四、完形填空

My 14-year-old brother John dreamed of having a black woolen coat, for at that time this kind of coat was with teenagers, but it could cost several hundred dollars. One day my brother and I went into a shop and saw a black woolen coat at the same time. The coat felt very soft, and it cost

only $28. It was but so nice. We looked at each other, saying nothing, but John's

eyes shone.

John tried on the coat and it at once. John wore the coat to school the next day happily and came home with a big ?" I asked.

"They love it," he said. I started to call him "Lord(老爷) John".

Over the next few weeks, there seemed to be a in John. He became more polite, more confident and more pleasing. He would his classmates his pens; he would

bring his father a cup of tea when he got home; he would a blind man cross the

road.

When my mother talked about her son's change with one of his teachers and wondered what caused it, he said, "It must be his a friend of my father's, who had not seen us for a long time. John came up and shook hands with him like a What really changed John was his own attitude(态度). you think you are a

gentleman or a lady, you can become a perfect one.

A. busy B. careful C. popular D. good

A. dear B. cheap C. hard D. light

A. sold B. kept C. held D. bought

A. present B. smile C. problem D. cry

A. message B. pain C. change D. fashion

A. lend B. rent C. leave D. borrow

A. make B. watch C. let D. help

A. coat B. classmate C. friend D. brother

A. businessman B. woman C. gentleman D. boy

A. Until B. If C. Before D. Unless

五、阅读理解

A

Hi Hongbo,

I’m so glad to read about the changes taking place in your city. It’s really good news that you can travel by subway in Xi'an, though there's only one line there. Here in London we have twelve lines. By the way, we don't use the word “subway” here. It's American English. We call it “the Underground,” instead. The London Underground is very famous. It's famous for several reasons. First of all, part of the underground railway today is the oldest in the world, which opened in 1863. Secondly, the London Underground is also the first line to have electric trains, in 1890. Thirdly but not the last, the London Underground is the second largest metro system in the world, after the Shanghai Metro. There are 270 stations in the Underground and it has 402 kilometres of tracks(轨道). What's more, the city of London itself helps make the transportation system famous! I've got a few photos to help you build a clear picture of the Underground in my city. They are together with this mail.

In your email, you also said workers were building more lines. I’m sure your city is developing fast. Maybe you can send me a few photos of your city today. I really want to see the changes taking place there. I'm happy for you to live there in an ancient city with such a new look!

So much for now. I'll write soon again. Best wishes!

31. Where is the writer from?

A.

C. From Xi'an. From London. B. D. From Shanghai. From New York.

32. The second paragraph mainly tells us A.

B.

C.

D. when the first subway was opened in the world when the London Underground first used electric trains why the London Underground is the oldest subway in the world why the London Underground is famous in the world

33. In the e-mail, the words “subway”, “underground”, and “metro” mean A.

C. almost the same thing three different things B. D. two different things nothing like each other

34. What does the writer want Hongbo to do?

A.

B.

C.

D. To buy a good book about Xi'an for him. To post him some postcards of Xi'an. To tell him more about Xi'an subway. To send him a few photos of Xi'an.

B

It was yard sale time again, and everyone in the Jones family was getting ready. Billy, the youngest, was clearing out his old toys. He put several old robots and games in his yard sale box. He also found some clothes that didn't fit. Suzy, the middle child, decided to part with some stuffed animals (毛绒玩具) from her collection. She also found some old books. Regina, the eldest, had music CDs and some clothes to sell. She had the most clothes of the children to sell.

Dad had many things he could part with: some tools, some records he didn't listen to, some computer parts and a few old jackets and suits. Mom had a few things to sell. She chose some handbags, some shoes and some clothes. She also found some old dishes. Together, the five of them set up their tables and the sale rest. Many people brought young children, so Billy did well. He sold out his toys quickly. Girls liked Suzy's stuffed animals, and a few teenagers bought most of Regina's music CDs. Mom and Dad had the most things, so they took longer to sell them, but they also made more money.

In the end, Billy made $22, Suzy made $18 and Regina made $43. Mom and Dad made a bit more. Dad made $143 and Mom made $97. It was quite a good day.

35. Who didn't bring clothes to the yard sale?

A. Billy. B. Suzy. C. Regina. D. Dad.

A. 仓促的 B. 悠闲的 C. 激烈的 D. 惨淡的

37. Mom and Dad took longer to sell their things because they A.

B.

C.

D. were bad at selling had the most things had to prepare food and drinks had to take care of their children

38. How much did the three children make at the yard sale?

A. $83. B. $180. C. $240. D. $323.

C

The other day Roy Price went “home” to his sister's house. It's her home now; and it's also the house he was born in, Pat, his sister, kissed him and said, “You haven't changed much, Roy. Let me see, now when did we meet last?”

“Thirty years ago,” he answered. “I came here for a week, do you remember? And I was right thirty then.” He added, “You've changed very little.” But it wasn't true. Pat looked like an old lady.

The next morning Roy walked through the small town alone. The place looked very different. There were lots of traffic signs beside the roads. There was a new car park, a new post office, a new… He remembered suddenly that the bus used to stop anywhere: you just put up your hand and it stopped. One surprise followed another. But Roy's biggest surprise was the people. He didn't recognize(认识) anybody at all. He thought perhaps everyone here seemed old. He went into the post office and bought some stamps. “Where are all the children and young people?” he asked the postmaster. The old fellow looked up and answered, “Children? They're in school, of course.”

At lunch Pat said, “The town looks nice, doesn't it?”

“It's all different, Pat. It used to be an exciting place, but now it's full of old people. I don't understand…”

“There are a few newcomers, but the ones we knew are still here. You're not young yourself, Roy, are you?”

39. The house Roy was born in is now his home.

A. mother's B. sister's C. new D. own

40. In the eyes of Roy, the small town looked and people seemed A.

C. different; old old; young B. D. different; young old; new

41. In the passage the writer mainly wants to tell us that A.

B.

C.

D. people in the small town were old like Roy's sister Roy hasn't changed much but his sister has changed a lot Roy's hometown has changed a lot since he left 30 years ago Roy didn't recognize anybody because he had been away for 30 years

D

Having a husband means an extra seven hours of housework each week for women, according to a new study. For men, getting married saves an hour of housework a week. “It's a 式),” said lead researcher Frank Stafford at University of Michigan's Institute for Social Research. “Men usually work more outside the home, while women do more of the housework.”

He points out that there are differences among families. But in general, marriage means more housework for women and less for men. “And the situation gets worse for women when they have children,” Stafford said.

Overall, times are changing in the American home. In 1976, women busied themselves with 26 weekly hours of sweeping-and-dusting work, compared with 17 hours in 2005. Men are doing more housework, more than doubling their housework hours from six in 1976 to 13 in 2005.

Single(单身) women in their 20s and 30s did the least housework, about 12 weekly hours, while married women in their 60s and 70s did the most---about 21 hours a week.

Men showed a different pattern, with older men picking up the broom more often than younger men. Single men worked the hardest around the house, more than that of all other age groups of married men. Having children increases housework even further. With more than three children, for example, wives do more of the extra work, clocking about 28 hours a week compared with husbands'10 hours.

42. According to the “well-known pattern” in Paragraph 1, a married man

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:六年级科学下册教学计划2017
  • 下一篇:【人教版】八年级下册:Unit 9 Have you ever been to a museum(