Module 3 Sports试题-外研8上精品

14-15学年外研八年级上学期Module3试题(茂名)

Class:Name:Marks:(满分100分)

一. 选择填空 (共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)

( )1. My sister is good at playing tennis.

A. a B. the C. / C. less carefully ( )2. Tom writesthan us so he always gets better grades in writing.A. more carefulB. more carefully — I hurt my left leg yesterday. A. forB. at A. loudlyA. so that —.A. It’s my pleasure B. You are very kind C. Pleased to meet youA. more excitingB. exciting A. cheer on him B. cheer them on A. stand up B. warm up A. a few B. fewC. much exciting C. cheer on them C. look upC. plenty ofB. quicklyB. because of C. with C. quietly C. at last ( )3. — What’s the matteryou? ( )4. Don’t speak , Li Shan. Your sister is doing her homework now.( )5. I got up early this morningI could catch the first bus. ( )6.— Good afternoon, Mr Green! I’m Jim.( )7. This match isthan that one. ( )8. I like the players. Let’s go to . ( )9.The match will start in 20 minutes. The students have time to .( )10.Don’t worry. I havetime to help you improve your pronunciation. ( )11. — What’s the final?— He in the last few minutes again. A. scores; score B. score; scored A. win B. to winC. scores; scores C. winning C. passes ( )12.They train harder this year, that means they have a chance of . ( )13. She plays chess better than me, so she alwaysme. A. losesB. beatsA. The much; the healthy C. The more; the healthy ( )14.sports you do,you will be. B. The more; the healthier

( )15.— Bad luck! I didn’t pass the exam.

— . Next time you’ll do well. A. Never mind B. Sorry C. Of course

二. 完形填空 (共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)

Mr Clarke comes from America. He is teaching in a middle school in China now. He is a good math teacher. He likes reading and often borrows (借) some books from the He enjoys the radio every morning and getting news in the after dinner. So he knows much and his lessons are very His students him very much. Mike, Mr Clarke’s little son, is only nine. He likes reading books. And he often asks his father some questions. Mr Clarke always thinks he’s too to understand him and chooses an

question to answer. Of course the boy isn’t satisfied (满意的) with that.

One day Mike read about the lights and was interested in it. When his father told him to do some housework, he went on it. He asked his father a few questions, and his father answered of them. Then his father said than sons!” The boy thought for a while and said, “I don’t think so.”

“Oh? Why?” Mike didn’t answer and asked ,“Who invented (发明) the lights?”

“Thomas Edison.” answered Mr Clarke.

“ didn’t his father invent them, then?”

Looking at his son, Mr Clarke didn’t know what to answer!

( )16. A. math

( )17. A. stadium B. English C. Chinese B. library C. playground

C. listening to

C. boring

C. hurt

C. only

C. clever

C. easy ( )18. A. watching B. seeing ( )20. A. bad ( )21. A. love ( )22. A. also( )23. A. old ( )24. A. new B. interesting B. hate B. never B. young B. different ( )19. A. newspapers B. letters C. stories

( )25. A. everything B. anything C. something

( )26. A. thinking of B. playing with C. writing to

( )27. A. some

( )28. A. angrily

( )30. A. whyB. all B. sadlyB. when C. few C. happily C. less C. what

A

( )29. A. more B. some 三. 阅读理解。 (共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)

( )31. Sara may be years old.

A. 4 B. 5 C. 12 D. 14 ( )32. is cheap and anyone can do it. A. Swimming B. Basketball C. Tennis D. Running A. plays basketball B. watches basketball games on TV C. plays tennis D. watches soccer games on TV A. Alex B. Lisa C. Frank D. James ( )33.Frank usually on Saturday evenings. ( )34. may be a famous basketball star. ( )35. Which of the following is NOT true? A. Sara goes to the sports club every day. B. Sara wants to be an Olympic champion. C. Alex likes running very much. D. Lisa doesn’t like watching basketball games.

B

Basketball stars are usually tall. The stars of other sports are sometimes short. Some of the best football players are not very tall.

Short people often have better balance (平衡) than tall people. So they do not fall over very often. In some

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:Moudle 3 Sports 测试题(单项+完型+阅读+词汇+书面表达1)-外研8
  • 下一篇:Module 3 Sports Unit 3 Language in use导学案-外研8上精品