2015中考作文

1.My favourite colour

There're many different kinds of colour in the world, such as white, blue, orange, red, and so on. But my favourite colour is green.I think green is the most beautiful colour. Do you know why? Because green is the colour of life. Do you think so?As you know, most alive plants are green, like grass and trees. Green is good for our eyes, too. When your eyes are very tired, you will watch the green trees or green grass, they can help you to relax your eyes. And I think green is the nature colour, I love nature things.

Can you tell me what your favourite colour is?

2. My Favourite Writer

Guo Jingming is a famous writer in China. I think all the students have known him. He is also my favourite writer. He was born in 1983. He has published many books, such as "Visionary"," The Summer Still Doesn't

Come"…These books are very touching.I often cry and shed bitter tears while I am reading his books. Although he is a writer, he studies hard.

I like him very much. His words are common, but they make people feel quite close to him. I hope he can write better articles and I want to be a writer like him when I grow up.

3. The Internet

The Internet is very useful in our daily life. We can use the Internet to send e-mails to friends and talk with friends online. The Internet is also used for downloading information.

However, some of us only use the Internet to play computer games. Playing computer games can make us relaxed, but playing computer games too much is bad for our studies and heart. The Internet can both help us and hurt us. We should be careful when we enjoy the Internet.

4. My Summer Vacation

Summertime is the best time of the year. With no tests and no homework, I'm as free as a bird.I do many things during the summer vacation. I relax by reading books and watching TV. I also hang out with my friends or travel with my family. However, I don't only play in summer. I use the free time to learn more. For example, last summer I learned to swim. This summer I study English. Summer vacation flies by fast, so it's important to do as much as you can.

5. My Best Friend

Everybody has a best friend that they can share everything with you. I also have a best friend. We met in school, and we're in the same grade.My best friend is a good student because he is very hardworking. I learn a lot from him. He helps me with math; I help him with English. We always help each other. He always remembers my birthday. He tells funny jokes and stories. He always makes me laugh. Finally, he is a very good listener and he knows how to cheer me up when I'm down. I hope we'll stay friends forever.

6. My Day

Here's my day. I get up at 6:30 every morning. I wash up quickly. I brush my teeth,comb my hair and put on school uniform. I pack my bag for school and I leave. I never miss breakfast,so I either eat at home or eat on the way to school. But I always eat hurry. After school, I study and finish my homework for the day. Finally,I go home and I take a break. I have dinner with my family,watch a little TV. I am usually in bed by 9:30.

This is my routine from Monnday to Friday. However,the weekends are different. I can wake up late. Then. I can do whatever I like. I believe my routine is typical. It is probably a lot like yours.

7.Keeping pets

Some people think that keeping pets is a good thing. They say that it is an hobby which should had. because pets make lives more colorful for both women and men.

On the other hand, many people think pets are dirty. They point out that pets have disease, They also say that pets are a waste of money and resources.

My own point is that we should had the hobby of keeping pets. While at the same time making them harmless. And we should stop keeping the pets to some area.

8. self-introduction

Hello ,everyone!My name is Pat and I'm from Taiwan. Now, I'm a student,I ‘m 16 years old.I study in NO.1 Middle School. I study very hard every day. I like going to school because I enjoy learning English. It's my favorite class. I like swimming and I want to join swimming club. I like to make friends and I get along with everyone.I hope we can become best friends. Thanks a lot. 9.protect the environment. Good environment can make people feel happy and fit . To improve the environment means to improve our life.We should plant more trees and flowers around us . We shouldn’t cut them down . We should stop factories from pouring waste water into the river and waste gas into the air.

Whenever we see litter on the ground , we should pick it up and throw it into dusbins. Never spit in public. Don’t draw on public walls. It’s our duty to protect the environment.

10.书信的格式 日记的格式,通知/便条。

11.学校发的作文1,5,7,8,14,17,都要仔细看一下。

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:沪科版八年级上期末测试卷
  • 下一篇:中考考试英语作文大汇总