1. A. My friend is Lin Hai.

2. A. This is my cousin.

3. A. That is her mother.

4. A. These are my parents.

5. A. Is that your sister?

6. A. S-O-N.

7. A. Yes, she is.

8. A. Yes, he is.

B. No, it isn't. C. Yes, and those are her friends.

B. Yes, it's a ring. C. She's my sister. B. My friend is Dave. B. This is my sister. B. That is his father. B. These are my friends. B. Is this your mother? B. He's a son. B. Yes, he is. C. My friend is Paul. C. This is my brother. C. That is his uncle. C. Those are my cousins. C. Is this his brother? C. I'm my parents' son. C. No, she isn't.Ⅷ. 听句子,选择恰当的应答语。每个句子读一遍。(5分)9. A. It's a photo.

10. A. It's a photo of my family.

B. That's OK. C. He's my father.

Ⅷ.听句子,补全所缺的单词。每个句子读两遍。(5分)Ⅷ.听短文,判断句子正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。(5分)

16. The letter is from Jenny.

17. This is a family photo of Mike's.

18. Four people are in the photo.

19. Bob is a boy.

20. Tom is Jenny's sister.

二、单项选择(共15小题;共15分)A. study B. to study C. studying D. studied

A. silent B. silence C. in silence D. loudly A. where could he find B. where he could find

C. he could find where D. he could where find --- Sorry, I've no idea.

A. that B. which C. if D. whether A. patient B. strict C. honest

26. --- May I borrow your dictionary, Sandy?

A. No problem B. I'm sorry C. I hope not

A. reminded B. refused C. agreed

A. join B. join in C. take part

--- Once a week.

A. how soon B. how long C. how often

--- A reporter, I think.

A. what B. that C. who

31. --- Have you read a book called Jane Eyre?

A. writes B. has written D. active D. I'm not sure D. considered D. come D. how far D. where C. was writing D. wrote A. believe B. trust C. listen D. accept A. clean B. cleaned C. will clean

A. alone; alone B. lonely; lonely

C. alone; lonely D. lonely; alone

35. --- Do you want to see the film "Harry Potter Ⅱ"?

--- The film "Harry Potter Ⅱ A. see B. have seen C. was seen D. cleans D. had seen

三、单词拼写(单句首字母填空)(共10小题;共10分) ---Yes. Read English magazines, and...

四、单词拼写(根据中文提示拼写单词)(共10小题;共10分) 拒绝) to help other people. 解释) it to me again? 沉默) is gold"? 招待). 鼓励) their children. 建议). 孤独) night of his life. 介绍) yourself to us? 包括) keeping the house clean and cooking.

五、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)(共10小题;共20分)

56. 听到这坏消息, Robert 默默地跟他的朋友一起走回了家。(词数不限) 57. 时间飞逝,我们的父母一天天地变老。(词数不限) 58. 他只不过是个小孩子,你应该对他耐心点。 59. 你知道她在哪儿找到的这顶帽子吗?(词数不限) 60. 我不确定电脑工程师是否能把文件找回来。 61. 当我想学小提琴的时候,父亲告诉我我应该更努力地学习数学。 62. 昨天晚上你为什么没有参与游戏呢? 63. 有关这件事我不知道是否应该对他们说点什么。

64. 安德森拒绝听我说的话。 65. 我将会给你想要的一切。(共填2词) 六、完形填空(共10小题;共15分)

Everyone needs friends. There is an old saying, "Friends are God's way of taking care of us". But 种子grow well.

First, you should choose a friend. What makes a good friend? It is not because a person has 耐心的). For example, if you have 抱怨) and do his or her best to help. To make a friend, you cannot be too shy. You should make each other happy and share your lives. talk, you could write a letter. Tell him or her how you are feeling; say what your friend has done is wrong, and explain why 66. A. look for B. find C. find out

67. A. way

68. A. just like

69. A. take off

70. A. alone

71. A. you

72. A. arguments

73. A. on

74. A. become

75. A. the more important B. idea B. looks like B. take care of B. kind B. yourself B. fights B. with B. became B. the most important C. ways C. looking like C. take after C. lonely C. your C. complaints C. about C. to become C. most important

七、阅读理解(共14小题;共28分)

A

My husband and children think they are very lucky that they are living and that it's Christmas again. They can't see that we live on a dirty street in a dirty house among people who aren't much good. But Johnny and children can't see this. What a pity it is that our neighbours have to make happiness out of all this dirt. I decided that my children must get out of this. The money that we've saved isn't nearly enough.

The McGaritys have money but they are so proud. They look down on the poor. The McGarity girl just yesterday stood out there in the street eating from a bag of candy while a group of hungry children watched her. I saw those children looking at her and crying in their hearts; and when she couldn't eat any more she threw the rest down the sewer(下水道). Why, is it only because they have money ? There is more to happiness than money in the world, isn't there?

Miss Jackson who teaches at the Settlement House isn't rich, but she knows things. She understands people. Her eyes look straight into yours when she talks with you. She can read your mind. I'd like to see the children be like Miss Jackson when they grow up. A. is easy to get along with

B. is unhappy with the life they are living C. is good at watching and understanding D. is never pleased with her neighbours A. money is the key to everything

B. the more money you have, the less happy you'll be C. there is something more important than money D. when talking to people we should look into their eyes

78. Pick out the one that does NOT describe the writer's opinion on money.

A. Why, is it only because they have money?

B. There is more to happiness than money C. Miss Jackson isn't rich, but she knows things D. The money we've saved isn't nearly enough

B

Dear Emma,

Your problem is like a circle. The harder you study, the less time you have to make friends and the less friendly you look to your classmates. The fewer friends you have, the harder you study to make yourself feel better.

Try to break this bad circle. Perhaps you are afraid of meeting new people, because you are too shy or too serious. You are not. Everyone has a fun side to his character. Push your shy side away and show your classmates how much fun you can be.

Look at your classmates. Are there any people with whom you feel you have a lot in common? First, smile at your classmates. Do this as often as you can, until your classmates become used to your smiles and smile in return.

Next, talk to your classmates. Do this between classes or during your lunch break. You may find it easier to start by talking to people when they are alone.

Perhaps you could ask a classmate about your studies. They are likely to respond(回应) in a very positive way. People like to feel important and helpful.

There must be someone else in your class who is also quiet. It might be easier to try to talk with him or her. Your problem is mainly about confidence. Smile first, talk next and slowly you will make friends. Once you have more confidence, you can make as many friends as you want.

Editor

79. The cause(原因

A. her classmates don't like her B. she doesn't like her classmates C. she doesn't like to feel important and helpful D. she spends all her time on her study

80. The editor suggests Emma should talk to someone else in her class who is also quiet A. it might be easier to try to talk with him or her

B. he or she is likely to respond in a very positive way C. he or she is always full of confidence D. he or she likes smiling at her A. talk to classmates B. make friends

C. improve her study D. be confident

C

My Dawson was an old man with a bad temper(脾气). Kids were afraid to go into his yard to pick apples.

One day, 12-year-old Janet and her friend Amy had to walk past Mr. Dawson's house. When Janet saw him outside, she suggested they cross the street and walk on the other side. But Amy said they didn't need to.

When Mr. Dawson saw Amy, he smiled and said, "Hello, Amy! I see you have a new friend with you today." Amy smiled back. Mr. Dawson was friendly and gave them each a fresh apple.

Later Janet asked Amy, "Everyone says he is the most unwelcome(不受欢迎的) person in town. Why was he so kind to us?" Amy explained that when she first walked past his house, she was also afraid of him. But she pretended(假装) there was an invisible(看不见的) smile on his face and then started talking to him. At first she only said "hello" but then began talking to him more every time she saw him.

"An invisible smile?" Janet was puzzled(困惑的). "Yes," answered Amy, "My grandma told me to try that. She says smiles can spread. If we keep trying to smile at someone, sooner or later he will really smile back."

Amy's grandma realized most people can't refuse(拒绝) to smile at a friendly face. A. honest B. kind C. welcome D. unfriendly

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:外研版八年级下册Module6 Hobbies单元练习
  • 下一篇:初中怎么提高学习效率