C. will be D. are going to be

7.A. much B. many C. little

8.--- About ten kilometres.

A. How far B. How fast C. How soon

9.A. in front of; in the front of

B. in the front of; in front of

C. in front of; in front of

D. /; an D. many; much D. listened D. others D. fall off D. few D. How often

D. in the front of; in the front of A. get to B. reach to C. get D. arrive A. How B. What C. How an D. What an

A. excited; exciting C. excited; excited B. exciting; excited D. exciting; exciting

13. --- May I take some photos here?

A. Sure C. Of course "? B. Sorry, you can't D. Yes, please A. I B. my C. me D. mine

15. --- We'll go on a school trip tomorrow.

A. Have a good time C. I'm sorry to hear that B. Excuse me D. You're welcome

二、完形填空(共10小题;共15分) or"Don't forget that!"

One day he goes on a trip alone(独自照看售票员) comes to the old man and asks, "Will you please me your ticket?" The old man his ticket

bus," says the old man. "I believe you have a ticket. All right, you don't have to buy another one," says 16. A. eats 17. A. Before 18. A. set 19. A. at 20. A. ticket 21. A. around 22. A. borrow 23. A. looks for 24. A. never 25. A. which

B. makes B. After B. need B. during B. hook B. away B. tell B. plays with B. almost B. when

C. buys C. So C. do C. with C. card C. later C. bring C. writes down C. always C. who

D. forgets D. But D. plan D. of D. watch D. off D. show D. gives back D. only D. where

三、阅读理解(共15小题;共30分)

A

A. goes to school

B. does her homework

C. watches TV D. goes shopping

A. stay at home C. go shopping B. do her homework D. go swimming A. on Monday B. on Friday C. on Saturday D. on Sunday

A. on Saturday evening C. on Tuesday afternoon B. on Saturday afternoon D. on Sunday afternoon

A. has a dance lesson C. watches an English movie B. reads hooks D. watches TV

B

My parents want to take me to visit Beijing this summer holiday. I want to plan a good trip. So I must learn something about Beijing on the Internet. Beijing is a beautiful city. Autumn is the best season. There are many places of interest in Beijing. We want to visit the Great Wall, the Palace Museum and the Summer Palace. Beijing Duck is very famous all over the world. I hope I could have a try. We can get to Beijing by train. I want to buy a gift for my good friend. I also want to send a postcard to my teacher. I think I will have a great holiday.

31. Who plans to visit Beijing with the writer?

A. His parents. B. His friends. C. His teachers. D. His brothers.

32. How many places does the writer want to visit?

A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.

33. How can they get to Beijing?

A. By bus. B. By train. C. By air. D. By taxi.

34. What does the writer want to buy?

A. A gift. B. A book. C. A shirt. D. A camera.

35. Which sentence is right about the writer?

A. He likes playing computer games. B. He likes autumn best. C. He wants to make a good trip plan. D. He wants to send an e-mail to his teacher.

C

(On the way to the Shancheng Theater, Rain knocks into (撞上) an old man.)

Rain: Sorry, did I hurt you?

Mr. Read: Oh, I'm OK. Don't worry about it, young man. You seem to be in a great hurry.

Rain: Yes, I'm new here. I'm looking for the Shancheng Theater. Could you tell me the way, please? Mr. Read: Certainly. Go down this street till you reach the second crossing(十字路口), then turn right and you will find it.

Rain: How far is it from here?

Mr. Read: It's about three kilometers.

Rain: I must get there as soon as possible, but how can I get there?

Mr. Read: There is no bus to go there now. You had better take a taxi.

Rain: I see. Thanks a lot. Sorry for giving you so much trouble.

36. Rain looks worried(着急

A. he wants to go to the Shancheng Theater B. he knocks into an old man C. he is looking for an old man D. he is hungry

A. by bus B. by bike C. on foot D. by taxi A. three B. two C. four D. five

39. Does Rain know the old man?

A. Sorry, I don't know. C. No, he doesn't. B. Yes, he does. D. Yes, he knows him well.

40. What's the best title(题目)?

A. An Accident C. Rain and Mr. Read B. Asking the Way D. Asking for Help

四、阅读与表达(混合式)(共5小题;共10分)

Barry and Sandra come from the USA. Now they are in Beijing with their parents. They study at No.4 Middle School. Every morning they get up very early. After breakfast they go to school by bus. Lessons start at 8:00 a.m. They have four lessons in the morning. They have lunch at twelve o'clock at school. And school is over at 5:00 in the afternoon. Then they go back home. In the evening, after they 任务一:判断正误。

41. Barry and Sandra are living in America now.

任务二:填空完成句子。 任务三:回答下列问题。

43. What time do they have lunch? 44. What do they do after school? 任务四:将文中画线句子译成汉语。

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2017年英语七年级下册:Unit3单元检测试卷(Word版,含答案)
  • 下一篇:人教版八年级英语上册期末考试试题(附参考答案及听力材料)