2017年英语七年级下册:Unit3单元检测试卷(Word版,含答案)

单元检测

一、单项选择(共15小题;共15分)

1.A. good with B. afraid of C. good at2.--- A week ago.A. reads B. to read3. --- Who helped you make the model plane? A. I B. me

D. good for

C. reading D. read

C. myself D. my D. drops

4.A. teaches B. leads C. wins5.--- Twice a month.A. How long B. How many6. --- How's it going with you? A. Very well B. Pretty good

C. How often

C. I'm fine D. She's bad

7. --- Ten people lost their lives in the fire last night. A. terrible B. exciting C. helpful

8.A. in; in B. in; at C. at; at

D. nervous D. at; in

9.A. bit B. quite C. little D. lots of 10. --- What are you doing?

A. invent B. discover C. print

A. get up B. give up C. put upA. always B. usually C. oftenA. Doesn't B. Does

C. Be

D. send D. look up D. never D. Don't

A. join; make B. take part in; make

C. take part in; win A. I'd love to C. Good luck

D. join; win

15. --- Take it easy (别急). I believe you will win the game.

B. I hope so D. You're welcome

二、完形填空(共10小题;共15分)

Chinese classes every day.

16. A. works B. knows C. says D. teaches 17. A. a little 18. A. Japan 19. A. works 20. A. fine 21. A. with 22. A. daughter's 23. A. on 24. A. Before 25. A. family

B. lot B. Canada B. working B. nice B. to B. daughters B. in B. At B. house

C. many C. Australia C. work C. hard C. at C. daughter C. at C. After C. home

D. litlle D. America D. to works D. good D. in D. daughters' D. to D. In D. school

三、阅读理解(共15小题;共30分)

A

In America, students are also very busy everyday, even on the weekend!

In the morning, students get up early. Then they have a quick breakfast. Some even don't have breakfast. At school, they have many subjects to learn. After school, their parents also let them learn many other things, such as drawing, dancing, Chinese, playing the piano and so on.

On the weekend, they also have to learn those things. They can't do what they like, such as watching TV, playing games, shopping and so on. And they usually do much homework. Jenifer, a middle schoolgirl from New York, says she doesn't want to learn so much. But her parents always say, "If you don't learn so much, you will fall behind the other students."

In a word, all the students in the world are very busy, even in the most developed(发达) country—America

26. When are American students busy? A. Only on weekdays.

B. Only on the weekend.

C. During the holidays. D. Every day. A. a middle schoolgirl from New York

B. a mother C. a happy student D. a bad student B. have dancing classes

D. all of the above A. have piano lessons C. learn drawing

29. Which of the following is not true according to this passage?

A. The students have no time to do their favorite activities.

B. The students also learn many other things after school. C. The students can do what they like on weekends. D. The parents don't want their children to fall behind the other students. A. The Busy Parents C. The Happy Children B. The Busy Children D. Study Easily 30. Which is the best title(标题) for this passage`?

B

A. 0530一2314573 B. 0530一2315709 C. 0530一2413588 D. 0530一2314578 A. Room 503 B. Room 307

C. Miss Liu's home D. Miss Wang's home D. swimming

D. 5 A. computer B. English C. drawing

A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 34. Children's Training Center is open at least (至少35. Which statement(陈述) is true? A. Miss Liu and Mr. Hu are good at drawing. B. Miss Yang and Mr. Zhang can speak English well C. Miss Wang and Mr. Zhang can teach you how to swim. D. Both Miss Yang and Miss Fang know a lot about computer..

C

Tom lived in a town near New York. His father had a shop there and his mother was a doctor. He was seven years old this year and began to go to school this September. It was a little far(远的) from their shop and his father drove a car to take him to school five days a week. So he was never(从不) late for class and his teachers likes him very much.

It was Monday that day. Miss Green was teaching them to count(数数) from one to ten in the morning. Tom was studying hard. Soon he could count them. Green was happy and asked, "How many people are there in your family, Tom?"

Tom stood up and said, "Two, Miss."

"Who are they?"

"My father and my mother."

"Oh," Miss Green was surprised. She then said, "There're three people in your family."

"But now I'm not at home. I'm at school, you know!"

36. Where did Tom's father work?

A. In a factory. B. In a school.

C. In a shop. D. In a hospital. C. Grade Three D. Grade Four A. Grade One B. Grade Two

A. all his teachers liked him

B. he went to school in a car C. his house was next to the school D. he just began to school a month ago

A. every day B. one Monday morning

C. in Tom's house A. Two or Three? C. Tom and His Family D. five days a week B. From One to Ten D. Miss Green and Her Students 40. Which is the best title(题目) for this story?

四、阅读与表达(混合式)(共5小题;共10分)

Hello, everybody. My name is Xie Kai. I'm in a junior middle school in the city. I like our school very much.

Today is Monday. This is the busiest day in a week. In the morning, I have Chinese at 8:00. Chinese lessons are interesting. Our Chinese teacher, Mr Wang, has a good way to make his lessons interesting. All the students in our class like him. Then at 9:00, we have Math. I don't like Math because(因为) it's difficult. Next, at 10:10, I have P.E. That's my favorite subject. I have lunch at school at 12:00. In the afternoon, I have two lessons. At 14:00, I have science. It's difficult but 任务一:根据短文内容,判断正误,正确的为T,错误的为F。

41. Xie Kai is in a junior middle school in the city.

任务二:根据短文内容填空。 任务三:根据短文内容回答问题。

43. How many lessons does Xie Kai have on Monday?

任务四:请找出并写下第二自然段的主题句。 任务五:将文中划线部分翻译成汉语。 五、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)(共5小题;共5分) 两次) a month. 差异) between Chinese culture and western culture 从不) wear red clothes. 筹集) money for the poor children in the village. 紧张的) before the exam. What should I do?

六、适当形式填空(单句适当形式)(共5小题;共5分)

七、排序题(连词成句)(共5小题;共5分)

56. going, how, life, school, is, your (?) 57. yesterday, up, they, good, came, a, with, idea

58. ready, sports, week, you, meet, the, are, next, for

59. should, Tom, violin, up, not, playing, give, the (.) 60. usually, start, 8:00, they, school, at (.) 八、作文(共1小题;共25分)

61. 假如你叫李涛,请你以书信的形式给你的朋友Mike介绍一下你的校园生活,60词左右。正文开头已经给出,不计入文章的总词数。

提示词语:interesting, morning, classes, subject, math, ball games

要求:内容贴切,句意通顺,单词拼写正确,书写工整。

Dear Mike,

How are you? I have a very wonderful school life. Let me tell you something about it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

答案

一、单项选择

1. C

6. B

11. B 2. C 7. A 3. C 8. B 4. A 9. B 5. C 10. C 15. B 12. D 13. D 14. C

二、完形填空

16. D 17. A 18. D 19. B

21. B 22. A 23. A 24. C

三、阅读理解

26. D 27. A 28. D 29. C

31. A 32. B

36. C 37. A 38. B 39. B 30. B 20. C 25. A 33. D 34. A 35. C 40. A

四、阅读与表达(混合式)

41. T

42. P.E.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2017年英语七年级下册:Unit7单元检测试卷(Word版,含答案)
  • 下一篇:2017年英语七年级下册:Unit1单元检测试卷(Word版,含答案)