2015连云港市中考英语真题及答案

2015年连云港市中考英语真题

一、单项选择(共15小题;每小题l分,满分l5分)

从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。

1. Tong Liya is ____________ famous actress who acted as a country woman in _______ 1970s in the TV show Ordinary World. Once there was a little girl living in a small, poor house on a hill. As she grows up, she began to play in her small 16____, she was able to see over the garden and across the valley a wonderful house high on the hill -and that house had 17 ____windows. Although she loved her family, she 18____ about how wonderful and exciting it must be to live in that golden house all day.

A. a; /B. a; theC. the; the D. the; / 2. ---When is your birthday?

---I was born __________ December 17. This year I’ll hold a birthday party for it at home. A. on B. at C. in D. by 3. ---Must I finish all the homework this evening?

---No, you __________. Tomorrow is Saturday, and you have enough time for it. A. mustn’tB. needn’t C. won’tD. can’t 4. ---Do you know ____________ Dengchao is?

---He is an actor. He is the team leader in the popular reality TV show Running Man now. A. which B. whenC. what D. how 5. ---Oh,my God! I______mynotebook in my bedroom. ---It doesn't matter. I'll lend you mine.

A. forget B. forgot C. leaveD. left

6. In thee song 1 Bet My Life, the US rock band Imagine Dragon tells people never to______. A. give upB. give out C. give inD. give off 7. ---I'm afraid I won't pass the exam

---Come on, Bill. You should believe in______.That's the secret of success. A. myselfB. ourselves C. yourselfD. yourselves 8. ---Why are you looking______in class all day?

---Because I can't finish my homework until eleven every night.

A. awakeB. asleepC. sleepingD. sleepy 9. In the past few years, great changes______in Lianyungang.

A. take placeB. took placeC. have taken place D. have been taken place 10. ---What programme is so attractive?

---The guard of honor(仪仗队)of the PLA are taking part in the parade on Red Square.______exciting even!

A. How aB. What anC. How anD. What a 11. ---The Internet service fees are too high, and the speed is too slow.

一That's why Premier Li Keqiang asks operators(运营商)to provide Internet. A. many cheaper and quickerB. very cheaper and quicker C. more cheaper and quickerD. much cheaper and quicker

12. You will see many aunts dancing together on the square if it______in the evening A. doesn't rain B. rains C. will rain D. won't rain

13. It is great____us to get so many favourite books on International Children's Book Day. A. toB. with C. Of D. for 14. ---Wow, Wendy, it's cool to make a short video with your mobile phone 一Just with a software called Meipai. Let me show you____

A. which to use B. how to use itC. what to use D. where to use it 15. ---The drama series Tiger Mother, Cat Dad is popular recently. How do you like it? A. I think so. B. Pretty good. C. All right. D. That's all right. 二、完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A. B, C, D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。

Then she 19____ the age when she could play outside of her garden fence(篱笆),she asked her mother 20____ she could go for a bike ride outside the gate. Her mother thought for a while and 21____allowed her to go. The little girl rode her bike22 ____she got to the gate of the golden house.

As she leaned(倚靠)her bike 23____ the gatepost, she focused on the path that 24 ____to the house and then on the house 25 ____ and was so 26____ . All the windows were plain(普通的)brand rather dirty.

She was so sad that she didn't go any further. Heartbroken, she rode her bike back. As she 27 ____, she saw a sight that amazed her. There 28____ the valley on the other side was a little house. Its windows glistened(闪耀)golden as the 29 ____shone on her little house.

She 30 ____that she had been living in her golden house all along. Everything she dreamed was right there in front of her eyes and in her daily life!

16. A. hill B. garden C. houseD. room 17. A. brokenB. woodenC. goldenD. modem 18. A. wantedB. dreamedC. hopedD. wished 19. A. reachedB. arrivedC. touched D. grew 20. A. that B. even if C. as if D. if

21 .A. firstly B. friendlyC. fully D. finally 22. A. unless B. until C. sinceD. though 23. A. againstB. awayC. offD. next 24. A. showedB. arrived C. took D. led 25. A. oneselfB. itself C. herself D. himself 26. A. satisfied B. pleased C. disappointedD. excited

27. A. looked inB. looked upC. looked atD. looked down 28. A. throughB. toward C. across D. around 29. A. starsB. planetsC. sun D. moon 30. A. required B. repliedC. regrettedD.realized 三、阅读理解(共5小题;每小题2分,C篇每小题1分,满分25分) 阅读下面短文,从每题所给的A, B, C, D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。 A

Talking on a mobile phone is expensive, so a lot of people send text messages. Text messages are much cheaper than talking on a mobile phone, and you can make it even cheaper by shortening the words. You can do this by taking out "unimportant" letters in the words (usually words) and using numbers instead of words (2=to,3=free, 4 =for, 8 ='ate, so h8 =' hate," etc.). You can also keep away from using punctuation. Here is an example:

Im but nw, why nt gv roe a ell. (I'm home now. Why not give me a call?) What do you think these text messages mean?

Mobile phone users have developed a group of symbols to show how they feel. They are called emoticons(表情符号),and there are some examples below. To read an emoticon, you have to look at it sideways.

For example, if you say something in a text message which is a joke, you can follow it with a smiling face. Like this: Why didt a call me? I'm so sad. :-)

Here are some others. Can you think of text messages where you could use them?

第 1 页 共 1 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2011南京市中考试题
  • 下一篇:2014连云港市中考英语真题及答案