2011南京市中考试题

2011年南京市中考英语真题

一、单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 1.一 What do you usually have for _______ breakfast,Peter?一 A fried egg,three pieces of bread and a glass of milk. A.aB.anC. the D.不填

2.The wedding of Prince William was held in Westminster Cathedral ______ April 29, 2011. A.at B.in C.on D.by3.一 _______ do you watch TV every week ?

一 Less than two hours. I often have much homework to do. A. How many B.How muchC.How longD.How often

4. Most children are interested in amazing things, and they wonder ______.

A. when can they see UFOs B. how can elephants walk on tiptoe

C.why do fish sleep with their eyes openD.why there is no plant life without lightning5.一Mr Smith,I don?t think we can get there on time by bike.一You mean it?s ________ for us to take a taxi?

A.necessary B.important C.possible D.difficult

6. They will try their best in the Dragon Boat Racing ________ they may fail.A.ifB.althoughC.unlessD.until

7. 一Mrs Black,could you give me some advice on how to write an application letter?一With pleasure.Remember that the letter should be written in the formal _______.A.value B.style C.effectD.mood

8. 一Fifty dollars for such a T-shirt!You _______ be joking!一I?m serious.It?s made of silk.

A.mustB.needC.mayD.can

9. 一It?s said that aliens tried to warn the astronauts on the moon to _______.一Maybe they didn?t like human beings to get close to them.A.stay upB.stay outC. stay awayD. stay behind

10. It?s reported that Nanjing South Railway Station _______ at the end of this month. A.has been completedB.is completed C.was completedD.will be completed11.一You can? t imagine ________ great fun chatting online is.一Really?But it may cause you a lot of trouble.A.whatB.howC.whyD.whether 12. 一I?ve not finished my project yet.

一Hurry up! Our friends _______ for us.

A. waitB. are waitingC. willwaitD. have waited13. 一What?s wrong with my son, doctor ?一 ________ serious.Just a slight cold.

A. SomethingB.AnythingC.NothingD.Everything 14. 一Everybody is playing outside.Can I join them,mom? 一 _______ Not until you have finished practicing the piano.A. Why not?B.Will you?C.I hope so.D.I?m afraid not.15. 一I?m sorry. That wasn?t of much help. 一 ________.And it was most helpful.

A.Thanks anywayB.It doesn?t matterC. Of course notD.Sure it was二、完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

Today some people call Amsterdam the“City of Bicycles”because it is a city which is flat and convenient(方便的)for bicycles.

In the 1960s,a group of cycling fans __16__ an idea.They believed that it would be better for everybody if only bicycles were allowed in the city center.They were __l7__ that this would help to save energy,reduce pollution and provide free public transport.The group painted hundreds of bicycles __18__ and placed them in public places around Amsterdam for people to use.__19__was allowed to take them and use them for short journeys,whether he was a local or a foreigner.Wherever someone finished a journey,they would __20__took all the bicycles within weeks! __22__ ,more than thirty years later,the“white bike”is back in town---this time with a computer chip(芯片)to __23__ its every move!To take a bicycle,

you have to put a special card inside.The new“white bike”is not white any more but is an unusual __24__ with bright colors. The bikes are parked at special parking places and people who want to use them have to take them to another place that has enough room.There is already less traffic in central Amsterdam,__25__ both locals and tourists have been using the white bikes.

Thanks to the good ideas oflots of people, like the cycling fans in the 1960s, many people around the world have been enjoying city center streets without cars for many years.

()16.A.stole B.hadC.refusedD.dropped()17.A.thoughtfulB.helpful C.hopeful D.thankful()18.A.black B.brown C.blue D.white

()19.A.AnyoneB.Everyone C.No oneD.Someone()20.A.takeB.leaveC.carryD.send

()21.A.robbersB.shopliftersC.kidnappersD.thieves()22.A.However B.InsteadC.ThereforeD.Though ()23.A.make B.mark C.recordD.describe()24.A.designB.ideaC.sizeD.experiment()25.A.so B.becauseC.butD.while

三、阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)

阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

第 1 页 共 1 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2015南京市中考试题
  • 下一篇:2015连云港市中考英语真题及答案