2012泰州市中考英语真题及答案

2012年泰州市中考英语真题

一、单项选择,从下列每题所给的选项中,选择一个最佳答案。(15分)

1. Zhang Lili, A. an, aB. a, theC. /, the D. the, a2. The moonlight is shining inthe window. Everything in the room looks so nice. A. overB. acrossC. throughD. past 3. —Thanks for listening to my problem and giving me your advise, Amy. — . That’s what friends are for.A. My pleasureB. With pleasureC. Never mindD. It’s nice of you 4. ——Today is Mother’s Day. They are for, Mum.

A. Which, youB. Which yoursC. Whose, yoursD. Whose, you 5. —Why are you late, Jim?

—Because therea lot of traffic when I came here. A. isB. are C. was D. were 6. —Have you heard of Jeremy Lin (林书豪)? —Yes. He did quite well in the last NBA basketball match. A. anything exciting B. something interesting C. anything humorousD. something important

7. volunteers will give out leaflets to ask people to protect the wetlands.

A. Two hundredsB. Hundreds ofC. Two hundred ofD. Hundred of 8. —What should I do when the earthquake happens, Dad?

—First of all, it’s important to_____and hide yourself in the corners of the room. A. calm downB. put down C. get down D. fall down 9. —Do you miss your parent far away?

—Yes, very much. They the hometown for over two years. A. leftB. have left C. were away from D. have been away from 10. —Do you like reading books?

—Yes. Each of usto do more reading in and after class.

A. are encouraged B. encourage C. is encouragedD. is encouraging11. Cross the road carefully, you’ll keep yourself safe.A. so B. orC. but D. and 12. —I think her dress comes from the 1970s.

—It_______be from that time. It looks so modern on her. A. mustn’tB. can’t C. won’tD. wouldn’t

13. The people in western countries celebrate_______by making pumpkin lanterns and wearing special costumes with masks.A. ChristmasB. HalloweenC. Thanksgiving Day D. New Year’s Day 14. —Look! All the students are clapping with excitement. How nicely you sing! —.

A. You are rightB. I don’t think soC. Thank youD. That’s all right 15. —Could you tell me —More than a month.

A.when was Yangzhou-Taizhou Airport builtB.how often you go to Yangzhou-Taizhou Airport

C.how soon will Yangzhou-Taizhou Airport be built

D.how long Yangzhou-Taizhou Airport has been in service

二、完形填空阅读短文,从每题所给选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(15分)

Rachel lived in a small town in America. She always wanted to help others when she was young. At the age of 5, she learned about an organization named Locks of Love. It uses hair donations to make wigs (假发) for children who have_16_their hair because of cancer or other illnesses. Rachel then asked her mother to cut her long hair and send _17_ to the organization.At 8, she learned that other children had no clean _18_ in Africa, and she was shocked. When her school began _19_ money to build wells (井) there, she asked her parents to _20_holding her

birthday party. Also, she asked her friends each to donate $9 to the project in Africa _21_ giving her birthday presents.

One year later, it was her _22_ birthday on June 12. She made a _23_ page on the Internet with a goal of $300. However, Rachel was able to raise only $200. This made her a little _24_.

Unluckily, Rachel was badly hurt in an accident _25_ eight days. That was a terrible shock to her friends. They wanted to find some ways of showing _26_to her. They began donating on Rachel’s birthday page. Donations _27_ her $300 goal quickly and kept rising.

When it was clear that she would _28_ come back to herself (苏醒),her parents donated her organs (器官) to other children. They also donated her hair a _29_time to Locks of Love.

More_30_ was being raised. The total donations soon reached $100,000, then $300,000. So far more than $850,000 has been raised from all over the world, including donations from the Africans who are moved (感动) by the little American girl. 16. A. soldB. lostC. borrowedD. used 17. A. themB. her C. oneD. it 18. A. roomB. air C. toD. water 19. A. spendingB. making C. raisingD. saving 20. A. stopB. preserve C. keepD. finish 21. A. because ofB. one of C. instead ofD. each as22. A. eighthB. ninthC. tenth D. eleventh 23. A. birthdayB. family C. childD. game 24. A. angryB. satisfied C. excitedD. sad 25. A. before B. after C. inD. during 26. A. interestB. supportC. protectionD. thanks 27. A. passed B. offeredC. showedD. brought 28. A. ever B. hardlyC. seldomD. never 29. A. finalB. firstC. followingD. next 30. A. clothesB. moneyC. stationeryD. food 三、阅读理解 阅读下列短文,根据短文内容选择最佳答案。(40 分)

A

Special Offers

第 1 页 共 1 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2016泰州市中考英语真题及答案
  • 下一篇:2011苏州市中考英语真题及答案(A3排版直接打印)