2016泰州市中考英语真题及答案

2016年泰州市中考英语真题

一、单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

1. When leaders of Chinese mainland( 大陆) and Taiwan met in Singapore for ______ first time since 1949. President Xi said, "Today will be remembered inhistory. "

A. the; theB. the;/C. /; / D. /; the

2. —What ______ will you get after winning the competition in the programme Stay to the end ( 一站到底) ? —A free trip to Bali Island.

A. award B. attentionC. adviceD. ability

3. Simon used to be _______, but now he takes part in different activities and has made many new friends. A. honestB. lively C. active D. quiet

4. Lunar Probe( 月球探测器) Chang'e-5_____ into space this year. It will land on the moon and return with lunar samples(样品). A. sends B. will be sent C. will send D. is sent 5. —Could I smoke here?

—Sorry. I am afraid you ______. Look at the sign "No smoking"! A. couldn'tB. needn't C. can'tD. won't

the big fire after sixteen hours' hard work. A. put in B. put throughC. put up D. put out 7. —The service is very wonderful and the weather is quite fine. —Yes, this holiday is so great, we have never had ______ before.

A. the better oneB. a good oneC. a better oneD. the best one 8. —Excuse me. where's the meeting room? —. I will show you there.

A. This way. please B. That's right C. I can manage D. In your dreams 9. —Is thereelse in the classroom?

—It is empty, is listening to a speech in the school hall. A. anyone; AnyoneB. anyone; Everyone C. everyone; AnyoneD. everyone; Everyone 10. —As a nurse, her work goes taking care of her patients.—Yes, she always thinks of others.

A. beyondB. besideC. behindD. between

11. —Mom, I want to watch The Legerut of Miyue (芈月传) on Channel 8 tonight.—Oh, dear, itfor a few minutes. Come on!

A. has begunB. will beginC. has been on D. will be on 12. —Weehat (微信) really influences people's life.

—_________ . It is easier for us to keep in touch with others. A. MainlyB. Exactly C. SimplyD. Mostly 13. —The novel seems a little boring.

—You won't enjoy it ~ you put your heart into it.

A. whenB. if C. afterD. Unless 14. —Mr Ling, I have some difficultythe article.— Rememberit three or four times at least.

A. to understand~ readingB. understanding; reading C. understanding; to readD. to understand; to read 15. — Could you tell me _____________?

—Every four years. The 24th will take place in China in 2022. A. how long the Winter Olympic Games last B. how long do the Winter Olympic Games last C. how often are the Winter Olympic Games held D. how often the Winter Olympic Games are held

二、完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后在每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

On Thursday, I dropped my kid off at school and was on my way to San Francisco. When turning a corner, I noticed an eagle which seemed to be 后视镜). So I slowed down and turned around. He was alive! I 18 the car, went over and took him quickly back to my car.

was beautiful. His eyes were golden orange. He seemed scared badly hurt, only his feet were curled(扭曲). Then I drove to a vet(兽医animal's eyes and told him it was OK. I placed him in the box. He trusted me. He didn't move wildly any more.

Suddenly a feeling came over me that felt like sweet bitterness(难过16. A. pretty B. alive C. dead D. nervous 17. A. moveB. fly C. runD. fall 18. A. pushedB. droveC. pulled D. stopped 19. A. loudly B. gently C. quicklyD. coldly 20. A. butB. so C. as D. or 21. A. foot B. legC. hand D. arm 22. A. cameB. leftC. went D. arrived 23. A. the birdB. my kidC. the vet D.my car 24. A. throughB. inC. byD. with 25. A.in useB. in place C. in danger D. in order 26. A. stoodB. relaxedC. sangD. danced 27. A. bookB. bag C box D. basket 28. A. looked after B. looked intoC. looked throughD. looked up 29. A. luckyB. happy C. scared D. sad 30. A. orange B. redC. blueD. black 三、阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)

阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。A

第 1 页 共 1 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2011无锡市中考英语真题及答案
  • 下一篇:2012泰州市中考英语真题及答案