2013淮安市中考英语真题及答案

2013年淮安市中考英语真题

一、单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 1. Every day, Cathy eats ________ apple to keep fit.

A. aB. anC. the D. /

2. After Mo Yan won the Nobel Prize, more people began to read ________ books.

A. heB. himC. his D. himself 3. Susan lives on the ________ floor and we are neighbours.

A. fourB. fourth C. fourteenD. forty 4.—Let's go on a picnic this weekend, OK?—That's ________.

A. great B. wellC. hardlyD. terribly 5. My uncle doesn't like fast food, so he ________ eats it.

A. always B. often C. sometimes D. seldom 6. Of all the subjects, English is ________ for me.

A. interesting B. more interesting C. the most interesting D. much more interesting 7.—Will you go to the cinema with me tomorrow?

—Sorry, I ________ skating with Tom.A. goB. went C. have gone D. will go

8. Many people do not realize the importance of health they have fallen.

A. until B. while C. whenD. after 9.—Can I park my car in front of the building?

—No, you ________.A. won't B. can't C. needn'tD. couldn't

10. When H7N9 bird flu first appeared, people didn't know ________ doctors could cure it.

A. ifB. thatC. whatD. why 11. —________ do you usually go to school, Simon?

—By bike.

A. When B. How C. WhatD. Where

12. At times, parents find it difficult ________ with their teenage children.

A. talkB. talked C. talkingD. to talk 13. It's getting dark. Please ________ the light.

A. turn on B. turn off C. turn down D. turn around 14. One of the popular expressions in 2012 ________“Positive energy”.

A. isB. areC. was D. were 15.—What brought joy to Linda just now? —________. ?

A. Received a giftB. She received a gift C. Receiving a giftD. Because she received a gift 二、完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

阅读下面短文内容, 掌握其大意, 然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。

Years ago, when Dad moved to the US, I had to go to school in New York. I was worried. How could I, an eight -year-old

girl from__16__, make friends in America?

On my first day at Anna Silver School, I met Miss Alice Green, my class__17__ . She spoke to me slowly and__18__ to get me used to her American accent(口音). When she discovered that I__19__ drawing, she took me as the teacher. Miss Green

made sure that I fit(适应) into her class easily, and before I knew it, I was already having__20__ fun, just as other schoolgirls could.

When Dad was sent back to India, I had to __21__ Anna Silver School. I was__22__ again. Miss Green had planned to take us students for a __23__ trip, but I had to say goodbye to them now. So, with a__24__heart, I left m school and the US. Back in India, I received a package one day. It was__25__ Miss Green and my 24 classmates. They bad written me a letter each, __26__ me about the fishing trip. Miss Green said she__27__ me very much. With her good wishes, she added, “Keep up with your drawing, __28__ you love it so much. ”

I'm very__29__ to Miss Green. She not only made a shy little__30__ feel at home in a faraway country, but also taught me and my classmates to understand the importance of being kind to others at an early age.

16. A. IndiaB. ChinaC. FranceD. Thailand 17. A. nurseB. doctorC. studentD. teacher 18. A. weakly B. nosilyC. clearlyD. angrily 19. A. hatedB. enjoyedC. droppedD. minded 20. A. muchB. littleC. no D. any 21. A. reachB. chooseC. supportD. leave 22. A. tiredB. surprisedC. worriedD. satisfied 23. A. riding B. fishingC. skiingD. camping 24. A. coldB. hot C. lightD. heavy 25. A. fromB. betweenC. throughD. among 26. A. teaching B. trainingC. tellingD. treating 27. A. thanked B. missedC. hurt D. understood 28. A. soB. but C. unlessD. since 29. A. kindB. patientC. thankfulD. friendly 30. A. girlB. boy C. daughterD. son 三、阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)

阅读下文, 从所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。

A

One day in summer, little Jack was playing on the beach with his father. Suddenly, he saw a little tortoise moving slowly on the sand. He started to look at it carefully and began to touch it with his hand. To his surprise, the tortoise stopped moving. It pulled in its head and legs, and closed its shell tightly. He touched it again but the tortoise didn't move at all. Jack became angry. He used a stick and tried to force(强追) it to open.

When his father saw this, he stopped him and said, “No, son, you mustn't do that!You will kill the tortoise. You won't get it open with a stick. ” Jack was curious and asked, “Why?”

“Just wait and see, ” his father replied. Then he picked up the tortoise and put it in a bag.

After they came back home, the father took the tortoise out of the bag. He put it near the fireplace(壁炉). After a few minutes, the tortoise began to move a little. Then the tortoise stretched out(伸出) its head and legs. At last, the tortoise began to crawl across the room. How excited Jack was when he saw this.

“Son, now you see, ” said his father, “sometimes, you can't force someone to do things he doesn't like. But if you get him warm first, he will do what you want him to do. ”

31. One day Jack and his father were playing ________

A. on the beach B. in the zoo C. on the hill D. in the garden 32. Jack used a stick to ________ the tortoise A. saveB. feedC. openD. close 33. The father picked up the tortoise and ________.

第 1 页 共 1 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2016淮安市中考英语真题及答案
  • 下一篇:2015常州市中考英语真题及答案