2016淮安市中考英语真题及答案

2016年淮安市中考英语真题

第Ⅰ卷(选择题 共55分)

一.单项选择(本题共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 ()1. Jack often plays _____ piano and he wants to be a pianist when he grows up. A. a B. an C. / D. the

()2. Tomorrow is our teacher’s birthday and we are going to give _____ a big surprise. A. hisB. himC. heD. himself ()3. More than two _____ trees are planted in our neighborhood every year. A. hundredB. hundreds C. hundreds ofD. hundred of ()4. It’s cold outside, Sandy. You’d better _____ your coat to keep warm. A. put upB. put outC. put on D. put away ()5. —Excuse me, ______ I take the magazine out of the reading room?

—Sorry, you can’t. Just here, please. A. must B. would C. mayD. need ()6. —________ do you go to the Buddy Club in your school?

—Twice a month.

A. How far B. How long C. How soonD. How often

()7. Andy, with his parents, ______ to Hong Kong, and they will stay there for a week. A. have goneB. has gone C. have beenD. has been ()8. Lily often helps her mother do some cooking in the ______. A. kitchen B. garden C. bathroom D. bedroom ()9. —Dad, can you tell me ______? I miss her very much.

—Next month, dear.

A. when will my mum come back B. when my mum will come back C. how my mum goes to workD. where will my mum go ()10. There is ______ juice in the fridge. Let’s go and buy some. A. few B. a few C. little D. a little

()11. Doctor Ma is always careful with the operations. He often says “_____”. A. A miss is as good as a mileB. Many hands make light work C. No pain, no gain D. A friend in need is a friend indeed ()12. —Aunt Li, who is the pretty girl in red in the picture?

—It’s my daughter. The picture ________ 10 years ago. A. took B. is taken C. has taken D. was taken ()13. I usually sleep with the window open _____ it’s really cold. A. if B. becauseC. so D. unless

()14. —Have you found the information about famous scientists _____ you can use for the report? —Not yet. I’ll

search some on the Internet.

A. whereB. whichC. whatD. who

()15. ______ great fun Andrew has ______ DIY in the art room with his classmates! A. What; doingB. What; done C. How; doing D. How; done 二.完型填空(本题共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的ABCD四个选项,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。

After their 15-year-old pet dog died, Rain and his wife, Ann, looked for months to find the right new pet. “I love dogs,” said

Rain, a worker at a health club in New York. “I can’t __

March 17, he took the wrong amount(数量at night, suddenly, he felt his heart beating fast and later fell to the floor heavily.

“Little Sheep was usually very __behaved,” said Ann. “But when my husband hit the floor, the dog gave a

loud cry like a wild animal. I was woken but didn’t know what was hap

Rain spent several hours in the hospital. By 6:30 a.,” said his thankful owner. “He’s becoming a calm little gentleman. We can walk him on our street, unleashed(未拴住的), without any problem. He’s got a lot of __

“We feel the name Little Sheep is not good enough,” said Rain. “So now we call him Big Hero, more __of his ability. ”

() 16. A. plan B. imagineC. winD. decide () 17. A. dog B. catC. sheep D. bird () 18. A. ride B. catchC. throw D. take ()19. A. relatives’B. neighbors’C. classmates’ D. owners’ () 20. A. politelyB. hardlyC. carefullyD. widely () 21. A. AndB. ButC. OrD. So () 22. A. start B. sellC. useD. burn () 23. A. quiet B. noisyC. worriedD. rude () 24. A. singingB. standingC. lying D. dancing () 25. A. clock B. phoneC. penD. watch () 26. A. good B. fullC. weak D. beautiful () 27. A. stressB. dangerC. courageD. sadness () 28. A. pollutionB. natureC. advice D. confidence () 29. A. touchB. throwC. hurt D. hit () 30. A. wrongB. suitable C. colorfulD. common 三. 阅读理解(共15小题;A、B两篇每小题2分,C篇每小题1分,满分25分) 阅读下文,从所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。

A

One Thursday afternoon, when I was in Grade 9, a new boy came into my classroom. He was short and thin. He walked up to the teacher and told her, very seriously, that he was new. His name was Christian. He sat down, took a look at me, and then looked away. I didn’t think he was very nice and I was sure he wasn’t the type I would like to become friends with.

During that year, I didn’t talk to him much, but he smiled at me when our eyes met, always shyly. He never ate lunch with anybody, and he never talked to anybody but me.

But one day I joined those unkind kids who were making fun of him. We made fun of him though I thought it was wrong. “Haven’t you got any friends?” a kid asked Christian, who had walked past us alone, head down.

“No, he hasn’t got any friends. He’s too stupid and shy,”I said. Then Christian looked up at me with the saddest dog eyes I had over seen. I felt very sorry at that moment.

That night, I couldn’t sleep because I couldn’t get Christian’s face out of my mind. In the weeks that followed, he never met my eyes in class and never smiled at me. It was really hard for me to decide to write him a note asking him to forgive(原谅) me.

第 1 页 共 1 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2015苏州市中考英语真题及答案(A3排版直接打印)
  • 下一篇:2013淮安市中考英语真题及答案