2014盐城市中考英语真题及答案

2015年苏州市中考英语真题

一、单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 1. Where has the time gone is a beautiful _______. Can you sing it? A. picture B. song C. game D. film 2. ________good time we have had in the junior middle school! A. WhatB. What a C. How D. How a3.- _______does Nancy help the old lady with her housework?- About twice a week.

A. How oftenB. How longC. How much D. How soon 4. People usually like the TV channels with funnier programmes but ________advertisements. A. fewB. littleC. fewerD. less 5. It was raining _______when my sister and I got to the museum.

A. badly B. softlyC. hardlyD. heavily 6. Many cities in China, _______Beijing, have been deeply affected by dirtier air. A. including B. behind C. withoutD. beyond 7. I think coffee tastes good, but not_______ likes drinking it.

A. somebodyB. anybody C. nobodyD. everybody 8. I can?t find my notebook anywhere. I?m afraid I ______it.

A. loseB. lostC. have lost D. was losing 9. The online shop sells _______clothing at a very good price. A. child and man?s B. children and men?s C. children?s and men D. children?s and men?s

10. I?m going to take him to some famous hutongs_______ he can learn more about China. A. becauseB. whenC. so thatD. as if11. Shenzhou X, China?s fifth manned spacecraft, ________into space on June 11. 2013. A. has sentB. was sent C. will sendD. is sent 12.-Could you tell me _________?

-Sure. Walk straight along this street and you’ll find it.

A. how can I get to the post officeB. where is the post office C. which is the way to the post office D. how far the post office is 13. UNICE was ______in 1946. It works to help children live a better life.

A. set upB. put up C. picked upD. turned up 14.-Mum, I won the first prize in the school drawing competition. -_________, Sam. I’m proud of you! A. Have a good time. B. Good luck.C. Best wishesD. Congratulations 15.-Shall we ask more friends to help raise money for charity? -Good idea. As an old saying goes, ________.

A. many hands make light work B. too many cooks spoil the broth C. don?t put all your eggs in one basketD. it is better to be safe than sorry

二、完形填空(共15小题,每小题1分,计15分)

阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。

The Other Side of the Wall

There was a young woman who took great pride in her flower garden. She was raised by her grandmother who taught her to love and for flowers. So her flower garden was the best.

One day, while she was looking through a flower list she oftenfrom, a picture of a plant caught her eyes. She had never blooms(花) on a flower like that before. “I have to have it,” she said to herself, and she ordered it.

When it arrived, she already had a prepared to plant it. She planted it at the back of her yard. It grew well, with beautiful green leaves all over it,there were no blooms. Day after day she continued to water it, feed it, and she even talked to it trying to make it bloom. However, it was

One morning weeks later, when standing before the vine, she felt very that her plant had not bloomed. She was giving thought toit down and planting something else in its place.

It was at this point that her neighbor, whosejoined hers, called over to her. “Thank you so much! You can?t imagine how much I have the blooms of that vine you planted.” The young woman walked the gate into her neighbor?s yard, and sure enough, she saw that on the other side of the wall the vine waswith blooms.

There were indeed the most beautiful blooms she hadseen. The vine had grown through the crevices(缝隙) and it had not flowered on side of the wall, but it had flowered on the other side.

Sometimes one may not see the good result of his effort, but that doesn?t mean it isn?t successful. 16. A. look B. care C. search D. pay 17. A. learned B. heardC. orderedD. borrowed18. A. seenB. smeltC. soldD. picked 19. A. finallyB. carefully C. suddenly D. immediately20. A . placeB. boxC. cupD. room 21. A. andB. soC. orD. but 22. A. endlessB. useless C. successful D. hopeful 23. A. excited B. nervous C. sad D. frightened 24. A. putting B. cutting C. turning D. taking 25. A. balcony B. kitchen C. bedroom D. yard 26. A. enjoyed B. dreamed C. expected D. hated 27. A. through B. across C. above D. below 28. A. satisfied B. connected C. filledD. pleased29. A. never B. ever C. seldomD. usually 30. A. its B. hisC. herD. their

三、阅读理解 (共15小题,每小题2分,计30分)

阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。

A

Four New Cool Inventions

Mip

Mip, a playful robot, was developed by a Canadian toy maker named Wowwee. It stands 19 cm tall. You can control it simply with your gestures(手势) or a smart phone. Mip can run, balance and dance on two wheels. It can also bring you a bottle of water. Android Wear

Google is developing a smart watch called Android Wear. The watch uses a touchscreen and voice control. Simply say “OK, Google” to ask what ever you want to know. For example, say “OK, Goodgle. Where?s the nearest toy store?” Your answer will tell you the answer on Google Maps. Le Pen

Do you like listening to music while doing homework? If you do, you will like Le Pen. With a music player planted inside, Le Pen plays music while you write on paper. The music stops when you stop writing. So if you want to enjoy more of your favourite

第 1 页 共 1 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:人教版七年级下册数学讲义第2讲 平行线判定
  • 下一篇:2012徐州市中考英语真题及答案