中职英语高一年级试题

A. me; to haveB.my; to have C. me; have D. me; on

( ) 8. ---- I’m looking for Mary’s bag.---- Is that black one_____? 徐水职教中心2016—2017学年高一年级第一次月考A. her B. hers C. hisD she

( ) 9. My teacher asked me _____ this book all the afternoon.

A. to no readB. not to readC. no to read D. to not read 英语模拟试题 ( ) 10. -----_______ you _____ to Shanghai?

(试卷总分120分 考试时间120分钟)

说明: (

一、本试卷共5页,包括三部分,共120分。其中第一部分和第二部分为选择题,

包括70个小题,第三部分为非选择题。 (

二、答题前请仔细阅读答题卡上的“注意事项”,按照的“注意事项”的规定答题。

所有题目均需在答题卡作答。在试卷和草稿纸上作答无效。 (

三、做选择题时,如需改动,请用橡皮将原选涂的答案擦干净,再选涂其它的答案。

四、考试结束后,将本试卷与答题卡一并交回。 (

第一部分英语知识运用 (

第一节 语音知识:从A、B、C、D四个选项中找出其划线部分与所给单词划线部( 分读音相同的选项(每题1分,共5分)

(

(((

(

( ) 4. (

(

(

第二节 词汇与语法知识: 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择出可以填入空白处的最佳答案(每题1分,共25分)

(

( ) 6. They often have ____ breakfast before they play _____ basketball.

A. the ; theB. a; the C. the ; the D. / ; / (

( ) 7. It took ____ three hours ______ my hair done yesterday.

1 ----- No, I______. I____ there early next month. A. Have, been, haven’t, am goingB. Had , been, hadn’t, am going C. Have , gone, haven’t, was going D. Did, go, didn’t, was going) 11. He always wanted to have ___ of books and he has recently bought four ____.A. hundred, hundreds B. hundreds, hundredC. hundreds, hundredsD. hundred, hundred) 12. While Jim ________ to the music, there was a knock at the door. A. is listening B. listened C. was listening D. has listened) 13.Can you show me the way ______ the airport.A. ofB. at C. on D. to ) 14.There are sixty classrooms and many ______ rooms in this building.A. teacherB. teachers C. teacher’sD. teachers’) 15.Not only you but also he _______ studying English.A. like B. likesC. areD. am) 16. ______ beautiful park it is!A. What B. How aC. What a D. How ) 17. The cup is ______ tea.A. full with B. full of C. fill with D. fill of) 18. Wang Fang enjoys ______ Yu Qiuyu’s articles.A. readB. readingC. to readD. red)19. The teacher in her new school are kind ______ all of them.A. ofB. to C. forD. with ) 20. Tom’s boss often makes him ______ the office, but today he was made _____ the meeting room. A. to clean, clean B. to clean, to clean C. clean,to clean D. clean, clean ) 21.The old man has two children . But ____ of them lives with him.A. eachB. neitherC. eitherD. both ) 22. The population of the USA is larger than ______ of Canada.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:2017年最新人教版二年级数学下册教案(全册)超全且编辑好了
  • 下一篇:河南省开封市2016届高三下学期5月冲刺卷 数学理