从句选择题

1.______ she couldn’t understand was ___ fewer and fewer students showed interest in her lessons.

A. That; what B. Why; that C. What; why D. What; because

2.The place ____ the bridge is supposed to be built should be ______ the cross-river traffic is the heaviest.(2005 江苏)

A. which; whereB. at which; whichC. at which; where D. which; in which

3.It was in the small house _____ was built of stones ______ he spent his childhood.

A. which; thatB. where; that C. that; whereD. that; which

4.You can only be sure of _____ you have at present: you cannot be sure of something _____ you might get in the future.(2007 安徽)

A. that; what B. what; /C. which; thatD. /; that

5.Women _____ drink more than two cups of coffee a day have a greater chance of having heart disease than those ____ don’t. [2006北京卷]

A. who,不填B. 不填, who C. who, whoD. 不填, 不填

6. It was the belief _____ Alex Haley could find his “root” in Africa _____ made him decide to go to Gambia.

A. that; whereB. where; that C. that; that D. how; which

7. I believe _____ you’ve done your best and _____ things will improve very soon.

A. whether; thatB. 不填; thatC. that; which D. if; that

8. _____ was known to them that Bob had broken his promise _____ he would give them a rise.

A. What; what B. It; which C.As; that D. It; that

9.Mr. Smith wanted to buy the house and he told me that _____ the house cost, it would be _____ it.

A. however; worth B. how much; worth C. whatever; worthD. what; worthy

10.Perhaps _____ most separates the successful people from others is _____ they live on purpose.

A. what; that B. that; whatC. that; thatD. what; what

11. I don’t know the reason _____ you were absent from the meeting, but I am sure that someonewill tell me the reason _____ you haven’t told me.

A. why; that B. that; whyC. because; which D. of which; that

12. It is ____ he often fails in exams _____ makes his parents worried about him.

A. what; thatB. that; what C. that; thatD. because; that

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:湖北省荆门市2017届高三(上)期末数学试卷(解析版)(理科)
  • 下一篇:从句语法