2. 1-50题使用2B铅笔填涂在答题卡对应题目的位置上,非选择题用0.5毫米

的黑色墨水签字笔书写在答题卡的对应位置。在草稿纸、试题卷上答题无效。

3. 考试结束后,将试题卷,答题卡一并交回。

第I卷

第一部分:英语知识应用(共两节,满分50分)

第一节:单项填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)

从(A、B、C、D)四个选择中选出一个可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

1. Good news! We will have _____ one-day holiday in order to celebrate

_____ 71th anniversary(纪念日) of the victory in World War II.

A. a/theB. an / the C. a /a D. an /an

2. ---Do you like playing sports, Tim?

---Yes, I do. I take a _________ every day. It’s fun and healthy.

A. twenty minutes’ ride B. twenty minutes ride

C. twenty- minutes’ ride D. twenty-minute’s ride

3. In the song I BET MY LIFE, the US rock band Imagine Dragon tells

people never to ______ catching their dreams.

A. stay up B.give upC.calm down D. look down

4. Lucy makes few spelling mistakes in the English exam. _______ girl she is!

A. What a careful B. How a careful

C. What a careless D. How a careless

5. The population of China is much larger than_____ of America.

A. it B. that C. one D. this

6. It’s every policeman’s dream to keep people ____ and the traffic in good order.

A. healthy B. busy C. famous D. safe

7. When Robinson Crusoe got to the island, the first thing ____ he did was to look for some food.

A. who B. which C. that D. whom

8.In the zoo ,kids should not touch the animals without permission(允许), _____they look temperate(温和的).

A. even though B because C as if D so

9. ---Excuse me. Do you know ____?

---Well, go along this street and turn right. There is one on the left.

A. how can I get to the bank

B. where I can find a restaurant

C. when he usually gets to work

D. where is the police station

10.We can hear that the papers ______ quickly on the fast-moving

printing machines.

A. will be printed B. were being printed

C. have been printed D. are being printed

第二节完形填空(共20小题,每小题2分,满分40分)

The first day of school our teacher let us know someone. Looking out, we found that an old woman at the door. She said, "Hi, my name is Susan. I am seventy years old". While we were what made her take up this at her age. She said with a smile. "I'm here to meet a rich , have two children and travel together. " Hearing this, all of us laughed. "In fact, "she went on," I always of having a college education, and now I'm getting After class we had chocolate and milk together. We became good . I often listened to this "time machine" as she shared (分享) her with me. At the end of the term we invited Susan to give us a . When she was stepping up to the podium (讲台), suddenly she found she took the wrong paper. She felt a little and said, "I am , so I have to tell you I know. "

In her speech she told us" We don't stop playing as we are old, we grow , being happy and getting success is that we should laugh and find something every day. I think there is a great between growing old and growing up. I

am seventy now. If I in bed for one full year and never do anything, is to grow up by always finding the chance in change. Growing older can't be avoided (避免) ,growing up can be . It's never too late to be all you can possibly be. "

During the four years' study, it was so easy for Susan to make friends she went. In the end, the wonderful woman got the college degree (学位).

()11. A. escaped B. appeared C. reached D. hurried ()12. A. finding B. gettingC. wanting D. wondering ()13. A. success B. activityC. challenge D. work

()14. A. marriedB. worriedC. excited D. relaxed ()15. A. realized B. made C. knew D. dreamed ()16. A. one B. each C. some D. much

()17. A. teachersB. friendsC. students D. neighbours ()18. A. news B. study C. hope D. experience ()19. A. lesson B. presentC. talk D. story

() 20. A. frustrated B. frightened C. serious D. painful ()21. A. again B. back C. down D. away

() 22. A. which B. how C. what D. why

()23. A. until B. before C. though D. because

() 24. A. old B. young C. clear D. awake

() 25. A. natural B. difficult C. interesting D. possible ()26. A. difference B. changeC. pleasure D. confidence () 27 A. lie B. hide C. leave D. turn

()28 A. plan B. mind C. decision D. idea

() 29 A. noticed B. chosenC. thought D. mentioned () 30 A. whenever B. however C. wherever D. whether 第二部分阅读理解(共2节,满分40分)

第一节 阅读理解(共15小题,每题2分,满分30分)

A

It's 7: 45 in the morning,and 26-year-old Steve Clarkson is going to work. He puts on his jacket,and picks up his mobile phone and laptop. As he leaves the house,he turns on his MP3 player and puts on his headphone. He is ready to go.

Today,for millions of people,gadgets like Clarkson's are a normal part of life. “I'm a reporter for a magazine,and I'm usually not in the office. My mobile phone and laptop help me to do my work both on the road and at home,”says Clarkson. Today many people can check e-mails, send messages,or surf the Web,using their mobile phones.

Tina Fang is studying photography in New York City. “Some of these gadgets are expensive,but they can save your money in the long run. I have a digital camera. I can use it to take eighty pictures and shoot video (record an image onto video) at the same time. I listen to music on my

MP3 player,and I can download and read books on it,too. I use the camera and MP3 for both learning and fun.”

It's now 9: 45. Steve Clarkson gets an e-mail from his 17-year-old sister. She has a gadget that lets her send e-mails,play games and take notes. She is in class right now. “I e-mailed her back. I told her to stop playing and pay attention,” laughs Clarkson. “These gadgets are fun,but sometimes they can distract(分散注意力) people,too.”

31. According to the passage, we know the writer is a ________

A. A student. B. A reporter.

C. A businessman. D. A computer programmer.

32. Which of the following things is not a gadget?

A. A picture. B. A laptop.

C. An MP3 player. D. A mobile phone.

33. All the following statements are correct except “_________”.

A. Gadgets are a normal part of people’s life

B. Steve Clarkson always takes some gadgets when he goes to work

C. Steve’s sister played in class

D. Steve’s sister always listens to the teacher carefully

34. How does Steven think of the gadgets? ________

A. Gadgets are very useful for everyone.

B. Student must take gadgets when they go to school

C. He uses the camera only for fun.

D. Gadgets are fun, but sometimes they distract people.

35. What’s the best title for this passage? _______

A. Gadgets for Work and Play

B. Good Tools

C. Steven’s Life

D. Steven’s sister always listens to the teacher carefully

B

In Western society, especially in the English-speaking world, the chance for young people to see the other countries and experience life is considered important. Many young people, when they finish school at the age of 18, take a gap year before they go to university.

Parents often want their children to grow up a little and see what the real world is like when they finish school. Although they are worried about their safety, many think that the advantages of independence and experience are worth the worries. Children are encouraged to be brave, independent and to explore the world on their own or with friends.

Young people also want to experience freedom and see what life is like on the other side. This other side could be the other side of the world or just the other side of life. For example, if they have a rich life, they may want to see how people in poor areas live.

A gap year after school is also an important chance for young people to spend time thinking about what they want to do with their lives. A little

bit of growing up and experience will help them make their important career decisions, especially when they are unsure about what they want to study.

Another reason for going straight after school is to get a break from studying before they start the next few years of university. So anywhere you travel in the world, you will meet young European people exploring the world.

So much of the world has been travelled and explored. The young people are now looking for more worthy experiences. Some of them work as volunteers to do something for the country they are visiting. Many gap year volunteers are now spending a few months teaching English in Thailand, helping feed giant pandas in China or building a well(井) in a village in Africa.

These young people’s wish to explore the world is an expression of the values of the societies that they are part of. Both discovering the world and making a positive difference in it are important parts of the Western mind.

36. Which is NOT a reason for young people to take a gap year?

A. Young people want to take a break from studying.

B. Young people want to be sure about what to study.

C. Parents encourage them to be brave and independent.

D. Parents encourage them to live a free and wealthy life.

37.A little bit of growing up and experience will help young people_______

A. get high scores

B. find good jobs

C. know the word better

D. make their important career decisions

38. Now a gap year volunteer might do something more valuable like ______.

A. experiencing different cultures

B. helping protect rainforests in Brazil

C. making friends with more people

D. enjoying traditional local food

39. By taking a gap year, young people may______.

A. stay with their parents all the time

B. make money for their further study

C. help change the world for the better

D. change the Western mind completely

40. What’s the main idea of this passage?

A. Show different opinions about gap year

B. Offer readers information about gap year

C. Discover new ways to take a gap year

D. Tell young people when to take a gap year

C

When someone says "Well, I guess I'll have to go to face the music", it does not mean he is planning to go to a concert or hear a singer. It is something far less happy, as you are called in by your leader to explain why you did this and did that or why you did not do this or that.

At sometime or another, every one of us has to “ face the music”, especially as children. We can all remember father’s angry words “I want to talk to you” and only because we did not listen to him. What a terrible thing it was.

In the middle or at the end of every term, we students have to "face the music". The result of the exam will decide whether we will face the music or not. If…that means parents’ cold faces and the laugh of the classmates.

The expression "face the music" is well-known to every American, young or old. It is at least 100 years old. Where did it come from?

James Fennimore Cooper, an American writer, said in 1851 that the expression was first used by actors while waiting to go on stage. After they got their clue(暗示) to go on , they often said, “It’s time to go to face the music.” And that is exactly what they did face the orchestra (管弦乐队) which was just below the stage. An actor might be worried or nervous as he moved to the stage in front of the audience that might be friendly or perhaps unfriendly, especially if he forgot his lines. But he had to go out.

So, “face the music”came to mean that you have to go through something, no matter how unpleasant that the experience might be, because you knew you had no choice. Sour music, indeed, but it has to be faced.

41. If you didn’t listen to your father, he would____

A. do something to please you B. do something interesting instead

C. be angry with you D. be pleased with you

42. In the third paragraph, “If…”really means “If______”

A. we are not the best B. we are an “A” in the exam

C. the exam is easy D. the exam is difficult

43. The phrase "to face the music" was the first used by _ _

A. all the Americans B.An American writer

C. some American actors D. the American orchestra

44. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?

A. “face the music”is well-known in the United States

B. “face the music”has a history of more than 100 years.

C. “face the music” means “do something we don’t like to”

D. When your leader is pleased with you, you will “face the music”

45. The passage is mainly about ____.

A. how to enjoy music

B. how to go through difficulty

C. how to deal with something unpleasant

D. the phrase“face the music”in America

第二节补全对话(共5个小题,每题2分,满分10分) 从方框中选择最佳答案,补全对话。

A: Hi, Mary.

B: Hi, Tom.

A: 46. _____________

B: Mm… I think it means some personal qualities between friends. A: Then, what are the two most important things for being good friends?

B: That’s a really hard question. I could hardly answer it right now. A: I see. But 47. __________ I’m sure you can.

B: Well, the most important thing is to be honest.

A: 48. __________

B: OK. If your best friend asks you whether his haircut is cool, but it isn’t. 49. ____________

A: 50. ___________

B: It’s to help your friends whenever they are in trouble.

A: Oh, I see.

第三部分表达(共三节,满分60分)

第一节 阅读表达(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分) Coloring books are generally used by kids.But now they are becoming popular among adults who don’t think they can really draw.

Secret Garden, a coloring book for adults designed by Scottish illustrator Johanna Basford, became one of the best-selling books on Amazon in the US.

Secret Garden is a collection of black-and-white drawings you can fill it with color. Like a treasure hunt, the book has all kinds of living things, including beetles, songbirds, butterflies and sharks hidden in a garden. Since it was printed in 2013, it has sold more than 1.4 million copies in 22 languages worldwide. Not only this, half of Amazon’s top 10 has been taken up by coloring books for adults. With themes ranging from nature and animals to classic paintings, coloring books have attracted adults of all professions.

Many famous people are crazy about coloring books as well. American actress Zooey Deschanel, 35, once shared a link about Secret

Garden with her Facebook followers. Also, 27-year-old South Korean pop star Kim Ki-bum posted a picture from the book on the Internet for his 1.6 million followers.

Coloring books can reduce stress. “If I turn off the phone, computer and TV and pay attention to choosing the right color... and slowly filling up my page with color, all my worries will disappear.” said Matt Cain, a novelist.

51Whom do coloring books used by now?(no more than 3 words)

52.How long has Secret Garden come out?(no more than 2 words)

53.What do Secret Garden’s themes include?(no more than 5 words)

54.Which famous person likes Secret Garden according to the passage?(no more than 5 words)

55. What can reduce Matt Cain’s pressures?(no more than 4 words) _________________________________________________________

第二节选词填空(共10小题,每小题2分,满分20分)

There are many ___56____ hotels around the world. In Greenland, sign, salt, thousand, name, with, disappear, warm, usual,large,

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:人教版2016-2017学年九年级(上)期中数学试题(二)及答案
  • 下一篇:法律英语导读(44)