六年级期末测试模拟测试

六年级期末测试模拟测试

按要求写出下列单词的正确形式15%

1, leaf(复数)___________2, warm(比较级)_____________ 3, enjoy(第三人称单数)____________ 4, hot(最高级)____________ 5, man(复数)___________6, run(名词)______________ 7, child(复数)____________8, teacher(所有格)_____________ 9, twelve(序数词)____________10, nine(序数词)___________________ 11,family(复数)______________12, piano(复数)________________

13, leaf(复数)_____________14, ox(复数)___________sheep(复数)________

单项选择20%

1, Tree Planting Day is on _____12th.A: February B: MarchC: April 2,September is the _____month of the year. A: ninthB: tenth C: eighth 3, There are four seasons ___ a year.A: of B: inC:on 4, Let’s ____ the candles. A: lighting B: lights C: light

5, Are you ___ in playing computer games?A: interestB: interestingC” interested 6, Everyone _____ the Spring.A: enjoyb: to enjoyC: enjoys

7, Summewr is the ____ season of the year.A: Hottestb: hotterC: hotest.

8. What festival is in August? ______. A: Teacher’s Day.B: Army DayC: National Day 9. ___ is the last month of the year. A: February. B: July C: December.

10. In America, Thanksgiving Day is __ the 4th Thursday of November. A: onB: in C: at

根据提示写出单词。20%

1, The w_______ is very hot in summer. 2, A_______ is the third season of the year. 2, I usually have b_________ at 8:00 in the morning.

3, It is d_________ to play the piano!4, She u________ watches TV on Saturday.

5, Sometimes my mother takes a w______ with my father.

6,My hobby is c________ stamps.7, What’s y_______ hobby? 8, H_____ hobby is reading. 9, I like r_______ books. 10.My hobby is p_______ flowers.

句型转换:20%

1, I enjoy cooking. (一般疑问句)___________________________________? 对划线部分提问)______________________ 3, I like reading books. (否定句)__________________________________ 4, It’对划线部分提问)

_________________________________________________________?

5, They are from Canada. (一般疑问句)_____________________________________? 6, Tom likes books. (否定句)___________________________________.

7, Tim eats bananas everyday. (一般疑问句)_________________________________? 对划线部分提问)________________________________? 9, I’对划线部分提问)________________________________? 10, 冬天天气越来越冷了。(翻译)__________________________________________

阅读理解。10%

Christmas is on December 25th. Peter’s family celebrates Christmas. Before Christmas. Peter and his parents decorate the Christmas tree. They go shopping to buy presents for their relatives and friends. The shopping centres are beautiful. They enjoy listening to

the Christmas. Songs at these shopping centres. In some shopping centres, people dress up like Santa Claus. They give out small presents to children. On Christmas Day. Their friends and relatives visit them. They greet each other with “ Merry Christmas”. They also give presents to each other. They enjoy a big dinner. They eat turkey. Pudding and fruit cakes.

1, Christmas is on 25th of November. ( )

2, Before Christmas, Peter and his parents decorate the Christmas tree. ( ) 3, In some shopping centres, children can get small Christmas presents. ( ) 4, On Christmas Day , people greet each other with “ Happy New Year. “( ) 5, People have a big dinner on Christmas Day. ( )

I’m Peter. I’m from London. My favorite season is Spring. It is the green season. The trees have new green leaves. The flowers come out. My favorite festival is in spring. It is Easter. It celebrates the start of new life. The day before Easter. My mum usually cooks some eggs and colors them. Sometimes she buys some chocolate eggs in the supermarket. I like the colorful chocolate eggs. But my mum’s favorite season is autumn. She likes Thanksgiving Day.

1, Peter’s favorite season is spring. ( ) 2, Peter’s favorite festival is Easter. ( ) 3, Easter celebrates the harvest.( )

4, Peter’s mum doesn’t buy any chocolate eggs in the supermarket.( ) 5, Peter’s mum likes autumn best.( )

Spring Festival is very important in China. It’s usually in January or February. It is also called Chinese New Year. Before Spring Festival. People often clean their houses and go shopping in the supermarket. On the eve of the festival. People usually have dumplings. They light the fireworks to celebrate the festival. On the first day of Spring Festival. They wear new clothes and visit their friends and relatives. They greet each other with “ Happy Spring Festival”.

1, Spring Festival is an important American festival. ( ) 2, Spring Festival is usually in January or February. ( )

3, People often clean their houses and go shopping before Spring festival. ( ) 4, On the eve of Spring Festival,people usually have noodles. ( )

5, On the first day of Spring Festival, people visit their friends and relatives.( )

写作文。 写一篇自我介绍。至少15句。15%

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:20122013年衡阳市六年级(下)期末英语试卷
  • 下一篇:快乐寒假过年啦春节小报A4-我的寒假生活鸡年小报寒假小报鸡年春