高考句型翻译120句(keys)

高考句型翻译120句 (2015. 9)

一、强调句

1. 正是这首歌让我回忆起我们共度的时光。(It…)

It was the song that reminded me of the time we had spent together. 2. 是你的努力而不是才智决定你的成功。(determine)

It is your effort(s) not your intelligence that determine your success.

3. 正是在20世纪60年代,袁隆平第一次想到了杂交水稻这个概念。( It)

It was in the 1960s that Yuan Longping came up with the idea of hybrid rice for the first time. 4. 直到将近一个月后我才收到那家公司的回复。(It is…that)

It was not until nearly a month later that I received that company’s reply.

5. 直到救出了第三个学生后,那个老师才意识到自己的女儿还被困在废墟中。(It)

It is not until he rescued the third student that he realized his daughter was trapped in the ruin

二、倒装句

1. 直到他被复旦大学录取后才告诉我这个消息。(not until三种句型)

He didn’t tell me the news until he was admitted to Fudan University. Not until he was admitted to Fudan University did he tell me the news.

It was not until he was admitted to Fudan University that he told me the news.

2. 只有当我们完全理解生命的价值时我们才会珍惜幸福的每一刻并且帮助周围的人。(Only…)

Only when we fully / quite understand the value of life can we cherish / treasure every moment of

happiness and help the people around.

3. 学生只有通过一起学习和玩耍,才能学会具有团队精神( team sprit)。( Only…)

Only by working andplaying together can students learn to have team spirit.

4. 他是如此热衷于文学以至于他放弃了教学从事写作。(So, keen)

So keen on literature was he that he gave up teaching and took up writing.

5. 从来没有一个国家能在这样短的时间内取得这样大的进步( Never…)

Never has any country made such great progress in such a short time.

6. 一个人不经历失败几乎体会不到成功的喜悦。( Hardly…)

Hardly can one feel the happiness of success without experiencing failure.

7. 我做梦也没有想到会在这次化学竞赛中获一等奖。( Little…)

Little did I dream of winning the first prize in the chemistry contest this time.

8. 他刚出院又染上了其他的病了。(Scarcely)

Scarcely had he left the hospital when he was infected with another disease.

9. 我们刚离开村子、天就下起雨来。(no sooner)

No sooner had we left the village than it began to rain.

10. 我们不仅要告诉学生吸烟的危害,还要鼓励他们以健康的方式生活。(Not only… but also…)

Not only should we tell students about the harm of smoking, but also we should encourage them to lead a healthy life.

三、It is –ed that …

1. 据报道,上海迪斯尼乐园的面积将是香港迪斯尼的四倍。(report)

It is reported that the area of the Disney Park in Shanghai will be four times as big as that in Hong Kong. 2. 饮食与健康密切相关,这一点已为人们所接受。(It…)

It is generally accepted that our diet is closely linked with our health. 3. 据说中国政府已采取了很多有效措施来保护环境免受污染。(protect…from..)

It is said that the Chinese government has taken many effective measures to protect the environment from being polluted / pollution.

4. 据估计,上海20年后将在许多方面赶上象纽约、伦敦这样的国际大都市。(It)

It is estimated that Shanghai will catch up with such international cities as New York and London in many aspects in twenty years.

5. 有人建议会议推迟到下个月举行。(It)

It is suggested that the conference (should) be put off until next month.

四、It 作形式主语/宾语

1. 那些未曾去过那个小村庄的人很难描绘出它的美丽。(It…)

It’s very hard for those who haven’t been to the small village to describe its beauty .2. 在禁止吸烟的公共场所抽烟是不良行为。(manners)

It’s bad manners to smoke in public places where smoking is not allowed.

3. 你真是考虑得太周到了,为我们安排了一间装有空调的房间。(air-conditioner)

It is really considerate / thoughtful of you to have arranged a room equipped with an air-conditioner for us.

4. 年轻时多学点技能是明智的,以备不时之需。(in case)

It is sensible/ wise to learn more skills when young in case of need.

It is sensible/ wise to learn more skills when young in case of unexpected needs.

It is sensible/ wise to learn more skills when young in case (that) they are needed in the future. 5. 这个周末可以去野餐,也可以去钓鱼,由你决定。(up to)

It is up to you to decide whether we will go to have a picnic or go fishing the weekend. 6. 要学好一门外语仅靠背单词是远远不够的。(far)

If you want to learn a foreign language well, it is far from enough just to learn some new words by heart. 7. 很荣幸我哥哥当上了世博会志愿者。(honor)

It was a great honor for my brother to be volunteer of the World Expo. 8. 简直难以相信,世界上竟有过目不忘的人。(It)

It is unbelievable that there should be people who will not forget whatever they have seen. 9. 他说什么并没有关系,重要的是他怎样干。( matter)

It doesn’t matter what he says. What matters is how he works. 10. 艺术展览会能否准时向公众开放还是个问题。(remain)

It remains a question whether the Art Exhibition will be opened to the public on time. 11. 有的人一离开学校就忘记英语,这也是普遍现象。(It)

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:20112012澄海实验高中高一英语学年复习练习
  • 下一篇:课堂实录