【高分特训】2016年高考英语复习——完形填空集训(三)

【高分特训】2016高考英语-完形填空集训(三)

【高分特训】第二部分英语知识运用 (共两节,满分45分)

第一节 完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)

阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

Passage 1

Did you hear the sports story that came out of Greece a few years ago? No, it wasn?t from the country that started the Olympics,it has an Olympic quality. The story came out of Greece, New York, and it was about Jason McElwain, a 17-year-old autistic(自闭的) kid, and Jim Johnson, a high school basketball .

Jason,who didn?t speak until he was five and always with learning challenges, was the team. He was the team manager, who kept statistics and handed out water bottles.

But Coach JohnsonJason?s enthusiasm for the game and his unselfish dedication to the team. So he decided if the score a few minutes.

his nickname, “J-Mac,” and cutouts of his face placed on popsicle(冰棒)sticks.

wildly hoping that he might evena basket. In Hollywood, he would have done just that, and his teammateshim off on their shoulders. But in the world of Greece, New York, Jason took aand missed by about six feet. His supporters and the coach worried that he may have set this young man up for .

But J-Macanother shot, and another, and another.he took 10 shots, and scored 20 points in his four minutes of And, yes, he was carried off on the shoulders of his teammates. And it was the career high 21. A. if 22. A. star 23. A. began 24. A. short 25. A. gathered 26. A. showed 27. A. decreased 28. A. train

B. though B. game B. went B. big B. organized B. liked B. changed B. rest

C. since C. coach C

listened

D. for D. play D. struggled D. ready D. made D. lost D. permitted D. direct

C. good C. supported C. developed C. mattered C. play

29. A. giving 30. A. blamed 31. A. score 32. A. cut 33. A. real 34. A. shot 35. A. nodded 36. A. fame 37. A. took 38. A. In fact 39. A. sorrow 40. A. lesson

B. bearing B. laughed B. find B. carried B. modern B. seat B. broke B. embarrassment B. heard B. In turn B. joy B. chance

C. calling C. ran C. fill C. put C. whole C. look C. agreed C. courage C. got C. However C. glory C. prize

D. keeping D. cheered D. hang D. knocked D. natural D. step D. complained D. achievement D. fired D. Meanwhile D. guilt D. award

Passage 2

We lived in a house with a big garden, we had planted different kinds of hot peppers. An African called Reeve worked for me. He hot peppers, too. It was late summer and a beautiful sunny day. My son, Marcus, eight, and my daughter, Ellen, ten, picked several hot peppers and entered our workroom with their . They wanted to see if Reeve could more hot peppers than I. After a little joking with them we agreed to the contest but they had to , too. That was not They about an hour later with a new proposal and some other large hot peppers they had just picked. Somehow, they had reasoned that when a pepper was in color it was the hottest kind. Marcus and Ellen would eat the green colored peppers Reeve and I would eat the red colored peppers. Giving Reeve a wink(使眼色), we . Showing good sportsmanship, I had the kids the peppers that Reeve and I would eat. They picked the largest two red peppers. Then they picked a what was going to for them. I cut one pepper in half and removed the to reduce the heat a little. The contest was one of speed rather than quantity. Each child had pepper in hand and was to start.

Looking at my , I said, “OK, on three. One, Two, Three, Go.” Much happened all at once. Tears, screams and spitting running around, the children their mouth with fast waving hands. A short time later, Reeve and I agreed that the red tasted better than the green. 41. A. which B. where

C. who D. that

42. A. ate B. liked C. sold D. studied

43. A. heavy B. colorful C. large D. green

44. A. proposal B. tricks C. imagination D. plans

45. A. plant

46. A. taste B. pick C. harvest D. eat B. participate C. contribute D. share

47. A. acceptableB. comfortable C. profitableD. tolerable

48. A. entered B. returned C. responded D. reached

49. A. purple B. green C. red D. orange

50. A. for B. or C. So D. if

51. A. smiled B. understood C. agreed D. jumped

52. A. prepare B. select C. cut D. cook

53. A. fresh B. small C. delicious D. hot

D. Being known 54. A. Knew B. Knowing C. Known

55. A. take in B. take on

56. A. easier B. happier

57. A. seeds B. leaves C. take place D. take effect C. more interesting D. hotter C. skin D. color

D. glad

D. people

D. washed 58. A. nervous B. eager C. willing 59. A. watch B. children 60. A. opened B. covered

C. partner C. fanned

Passage 3

It was during those hard days in a small community. Food was in short supply. I used to stop by Mr.Miller's stand for

One particular day, while Mr.Miller was some potatoes for me I noticed a small boy admiring a basket of green peas. Soon I was also to the fresh green peas. The boy left. Mrs. to me and said, "There are two other such boys in our all from poor families. Jim always offers to our produce for their marbles(弹珠). He somehow makes them believe he likes red marbles .Sometimes he even sends them home with some peas for ." I left the stand, with this man.

Years later, I went back to visit some in that community and while I was there I

learned Mr.Miller had died. I agreed to my friends to see Mrs.Miller. Upon our arrival, we offered whatever words of . Ahead of us were three young men. They moved to the casket(棺椁). Mrs.Miller's eyes followed them each young man placed his own hand over the cold pale hand and then left.

Our turn came to meet Mrs.Miller.I told her who I was and mentioned the of the 3

marbles. She said, "Those three young men were the boys. They told me how they Jim's kindness.," she said, "but right now, Jim would consider himself the man." Then she lifted her husband's lifeless fingers. beneath the hand were three shining, red marbles !

41.A. flowers B. grains C.vegetablesD. fruits

42.A. bagging B. digging C.selling D. cooking

43.A. happily B. hungrily C.curiously D. seriously

44.A. carried B. sent C.drawn D. led

45.A. pulled up B. picked up C. got up D. came up

46.A. communityB. town C. home D. store

47.A. trade B. bring C. change D. get

48.A. in time B. in particular C. on purposeD. on average

49.A. somethingB. everythingC. anything D. nothing

50.A. impressedB. surprised C. disappointed D. satisfied

51.A. relatives B. friends C. businessmen D. workers

52.A.introduce B. send C. accompanyD. assist

53.A. comfort B. thanks C. praise

D. encouragement

54.A. since B. whether C. because D. as

55.A. cool B. warm

56.A. price B. color

57.A. appreciated B. forgot C. red D. pale C. story D. number C. needed D. helped

D. health 58.A. debt B. wealth C. hope

59.A. tallest B. dearest C. richest D. toughest

60.A.Rolling B.Fading C.Hanging

Passage 4

There are two types of people in the world. Although they have equal degrees of health and wealth and the other comforts of life, one becomes happy, 41 becomes unhappy. This 42 from the different ways in which they consider things, persons, and events, and the resulting effects upon their minds.

The people who are to be happy 43 their attention to the conveniences of things, the pleasant parts of conversation, the well-prepared dishes, the goodness of the wines, and the fine weather.

They enjoy all the cheerful things. Those who are to be unhappy think and speak only of the 44 D.Resting 4

things. They are, 45 , continually unsatisfied. By their words, they complain about the pleasure of society, offend many people, and 46 themselves disagreeable (不受欢迎的) everywhere. If this turn of mind were founded in nature, such unhappy persons would be more to be pitied. The intention of criticizing and being disliked is perhaps taken up 47 by imitation (模仿). It grows into a habit, unknown 48 its possessors. The habit may be strong, but it may be cured when those who have it are 49 its bad effects on their interests and tastes. I hope this little warning may be of service to them, and 50 them change this habit.

Although in fact it is chiefly an act of imagination, it has serious 51 in life, since it causes deep sorrow and bad luck. Those people offend many others, nobody loves them, and no one treats them with more than the most 52 politeness and respect. This 53 puts them in bad temper and draws them into arguments. If they aim at obtaining 54 advantages in social position or fortune, nobody wishes them success. Nor will anyone start a step 55

speak a word to favor their hopes. If they cause themselves public objections (反对), no one will 56 or excuse them, and many 57 join to criticize their wrongdoings. These people should change this bad habit and be pleased with what is pleasing, 58 worrying needlessly about themselves and others. If they do not, 59 will be good for others to avoid any contact with them. Otherwise, it can be disagreeable and sometimes very inconvenient, 60 when one becomes mixed up in their quarrels.

41.A. other

42.A. comes

43.A. draw

44.A. sameB. another B. rises C. the other D. one another C. raises C. attract C. happy D. becomes B. focus B. contrary D. pay D. funny

D. therefore

D. have

D. gradually 45.A. however 46.A. let B. furthermore C. otherwise B. force C. make 47.A. originally

48.A. as B. finally B. to C. normally C. for D. at

49.A. convinced for B. convincing for C. convinced of D. convincing of

50.A. agree B. enjoy C. praiseD. help

51.A. consequences B. reasons

52.A. usual

53.A. hardly

54.A. any

55.A. andB. common B. luckily C. causesD. phenomena C. averageD. normal C. seriously D. frequently C. few C. so D. no D. or B. otherB. but

B. offend 56.A. defend C. intend D. attend

57.A. shall

58.A. with

59.A. one B. must C. can D. will B. without B. they C. but for D. in case of C. it D. that

60.A. specially B. only

C. mainly D. especially

Passage 5

Just like a boxer, we , too come face to face with many opponents on the stage of

life—problems and difficulties. The bad news is that we don?t really know when our with these opponents occur. Here are several reasons why you should yourself for success like a champion boxer!

You don?t practice on the stage, that?s where your skills and your abilities are also means that you don?t solving problems and developing yourself when occur, you prepare yourself to face them long you actually face them.

If you are talented, you probably need less and training time in facing life?s

, training and learning becomes even your roof to leak in the Training enables you to gain intuition(直觉 )and reaction. With practice and

training, you build up your body, your mind and your heart and gain the intuition and reaction of a . Without training, you will not be able to how your enemy will hit you.

Keep in mind that training is born out of discipline and . Even if you meet with some who stands tall and fights until the final round is over and you?reas the champion!

41 A.friendships B.championships C.programs

42 A.train B.offer C.show

43 A.appreciated B.shared C.evaluated

44 A.finish B.start C.enjoy

45 A.chances B.problems C.occasions

46 A.before B.after C.as

47 A.consideration B.attention C.preparation

48 A.disease B.ambition C.talent

49 A.Understand B.Abandon C.Condemn

50 A.cloudy B.windy C.sunny

51 A.on time B.at times C.right away

6 D.matches D.bring D.promoted D.practice D.dangers D.since D.instruction D.belief D.Remember D.rainy D.at last

52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

A.constant A.enemy A.mix up A.check

A.confidence A.before A.exchanges A.judge A.claimed B.real B.champion B.mess up B.prove

B.experience B.unless B.results B.swimmer B.called C.stable C.opponent C.stand out C.handle

C.performance C.until C.setbacks C.boxer

C.announced D.quick D.coach D.break out D.predict

D.improvement D.if

D.disadvantages D.runner D.elected

Passage 6

This always began after breakfast:“go ahead, everyone. I?lldad did the dishes, singing songs like I Had a Hat when I came in.

围裙)—but I never thought much of the day that dad broke with tradition. ?Tommy?, he said“There comes a time in every boy?s li“You want me to do the dishes?”

“son?”

I didn?t taste a bit ofthat day. Dad seemed in merry mood as he described an excellent game. scraping(刮掉 “Aren?t you doing the dishes?”my mother asked. “Your oldest son has 51 offered,” replied my father.

roller coaster---backward. There things I would do. But I could never do those dishes. There are but to refuse.

I want you to have this, Tommy. It will keep your clothes from getting wet. Thanks, son.” . I knew the kind of man I wanted to be---my dad. 41 A take notice B take care of C take apart D take in 42 A obvious B average C magic D strange 43 A once B when C until D after

44 A cheerfully B angrilyC madly D bitterly 45 A plans B responsibilities C decisions D traditions 46 A form B speech C lab D puzzle 47 A nothing B something C anything D everything 48 A breakfastB lunch C supper D dinner 49 A collect B clear C move D set

50 A explained B claimedC announced D insisted 51 A generously B honestly C luckilyD modestly 52 A what B how C which D why

53 A convinceB inspire C permitD command 54 Alost B done C left D kept

55 A extra B specialC sincereD healthy 56 A storm B take C make D give

57 A laugh B relax C eat D perform 58 A on B for C to D with 59 A fighting B searching C reaching D sending 60 A glove B apron C towel D hat

2016高考英语-完形填空集训(三)答案

Passage 1:【语篇解读】一位教练给了一个孩子一次机会,从而创造了一个奇迹。

21. B。这个故事并非来自奥运会诞生的那个国家,虽然它具有奥林匹克的特征。这个故事

来自纽约的一个小镇———Greece。

22. C。由下文可知,本文讲述的是一个男孩和一位中学篮球教练的故事。

23. D。由上文的autistic (自闭的)以及“他五岁才说话”的事实,我们可以推断出Jason学习有

障碍。struggle with斗争,抗争,符合语境。

24. A。根据后面的only five foot six可知他太矮了,所以不适合打篮球。

25. D。由下文的He was the team manager, who kept statistics and handed out water bottles可知

Jason实际上并没有成为真正的球员,而只是做一些计分、分发水壶之类的事情。make the team加入团队。

26. B。虽然Jason并不是真正的球员,但教练很欣赏他对篮球的热情以及他对球队无私的奉献。

27. D。

28. C。教练很感动,所以他想如果赛场上比分允许的话,他会让Jason打一会儿球。

29. B。bear此处的意思是“显示,带有”。signs bearing his nickname写着他的绰号的招牌。

30. D。

31. A。比赛还有四分钟就要结束的时候,Jason上场了。大家欢呼着,希望他能投篮成功。

score此处用作动词,意思是“得分”。

32. B。如果是在好莱坞电影中,Jason很有可能在最后关头投篮成功,队员们也会把他高高

举过肩头。carry sb. off on one?s shoulder将某人举过肩头。

33. A。

34. A。但是,在真实的世界里,Jason投篮未中。此处将现实与虚幻进行了对比。take a shot投篮。

35. D。Jason投篮未中,他的支持者开始抱怨。missed, worried是关键信息。

36. B。Jason投篮未中,观众开始抱怨。此时,教练开始怀疑自己的做法是否正确。他担心

他把Jason置于尴尬的境地。

37. A。take a shot投篮。

38. A。Jason一次次地投篮。事实上,他投了十次篮。in fact用来作进一步的解释说明。

39. C。Jason在四分钟内得20分。此处选glory突出他的成绩非凡。

40. B。本文讲的是一位教练给了一个孩子一次机会,从而创造了一个奇迹。

Passage 2:21-25 CBABD 26-30 ACDDB

Passage 3:卷A

41. B 42. C 43. A 44. D 45. B 46. C

52. D 53. C 54. B 55. C 56. D 57. A 58. B 59. D 60. C

47. A 48. B 49. D

C51. A

47. C 48. A 49. B 50. D 31-35 DBBAB 36-40 DEGAB 卷B 41. C 42. A 43. B 44. C 45. D 46. A 50. A 51. B 60. D 52. C 53. A 54. D 55. B 56. C 57. A 58. B 59.

Passage 4:41-45CADBD 46-50CABC D 51-55 ABDAD 56-60 ADBCD Passage 5:41-45 DACDB 46-50 ACCBD 51-55 CABBD 56-60 ADBCC Passage 6:41~45 BDCAB 46~50 DCABC 51~55 AADCB 56~60 ABDCD

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2016届福建省普通高中毕业班单科质量检查化学试题(含参考答案及
  • 下一篇:天星教育高中数学必备必考公式大全