本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分,共10页。共150分,考试用时120分钟。考试结束,将答题卡和答题卷一并交回。

第一卷(三部分,共115分)

注意事项:

1、答第一卷前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号涂写在答题卡上。

2、每小题选出答案后,用铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其它答案标号。答在试卷上的无效。

第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)

做题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。

第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)

请听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。

1. What color does the woman prefer?

A. Red. B. Brown. C. Black.

2. What’s the probable relationship between the speakers?

A. Policeman and driver.B. Shop assistant and customer.

C. Teacher and student.

3. What career does the woman’s brother plan to follow?

A. Interpersonal relationship research.

B. Art and history.

C. Business administration.

4. How did the man go to Canada?

A. By train.B. By car.C. By bus.

5. Why isn’t Rebecca going to eat?

A. She has been to the dentist’s and is in much pain.

B. She has one of her teeth filled at the dentist’s.

C. She doesn’t feel like eating because she isn’t hungry.

第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)

请听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。

请听第6段材料,回答第6至8题。

6. What is Mr. Smith doing?

A. Answering the phone.B. Having a meeting.C. Working in the office.

7. When will Mr. Smith return to the office?

A. After two o’clock.B. In an hour.C. After three o’clock.

8. What can you infer from the conversation?

A. Anne will take a message for Mr. Smith.

B. Anne will ring the office again.

C. Mr. Smith will ring Anne back.

请听第7段材料,回答第9至11题。

9. Why did the man come to the woman’s?

A. To buy some records for his cousin.

B. To borrow some records.

C. To keep the same records given by his father.

10. Who broke the man’s records?

A. The man himself.B. The man’s father.C. The man’s cousin.

11. How much did each record cost the man?

A. $2. B. $1.5.C. $1.

请听第8段材料,回答第12至14题。

12. Where does the conversation most probably take place?

A. In a company. B. In a hospital. C. In a museum.

13. What does the man want to do here?

A. Find a job. B. Have an appointment. C. Know the work hours.

14. When does the conversation take place?

A. At eight thirty in the morning.

B. At one in the afternoon.

C. At about eleven in the morning.

请听第9段材料,回答第15至17题。

15. What are the speakers talking about?

A. Renting an apartment. B. Visiting the most beautiful street.

C. Looking for the most convenient neighborhood.

16. What advice does the woman give to the man?

A. To live and find a job downtown.

B. To visit the Oak Street because it’s nice.

C. To look for an apartment near where he works.

17. What is the man going to do?

A. Visit the most popular part of the town.

B. Ask for more advice from other friends.

C. Look for more information in the newspaper.

请听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。

18. Who do you think the listeners might be?

A. Nurses. B. Doctors. C. Patients.

19. What is NOT allowed in the wards?

A. Having soft drinks. B. Visiting patients in the morning.

C. Smoking in certain areas.

20. What program will follow this radio talk?

A. A music program. B. A medical report. C. Hospital rules.

第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)

第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

21. — What have we got for supper?

— I got _______ huge fish at _______ market opposite our school for only five pounds.

A. the;the B. a;the C. the;a D. a;a

22. I’m glad to introduce Mr. Smith to you, without _______ consideration our project would have ended in

failure.

A. whom B. his C. whose D. who

23. It was not until she had arrived home _______ her appointment with the doctor.

A. when she remembered B. and she remembered

C. did she remember D. that she remembered

24. — My uncle will be here to attend a meeting tomorrow.

— Oh, I thought that he _______ today.

A. was coming B. is coming C. will come D. could come

25. The lawyer seldom wears anything other than a suit _______ the season.

A. whatever B. wherever C. whenever D. however

26. I like this jacket better than that one, but it costs almost three times _______.

A. as much B. as many C. so much D. so many

27. She stood up and walked to the teachers’ office, _______ what the head teacher would say to her.

A. to wonder B. wondering C. wondered D. to be wondered

28. I suppose few tasks _______ more patience than fishing.

A. ask for B. call for C. care for D. look for

29. He _______ tell his mother what had happened to his father.

A. dares not B. dare to not C. dared not to D. dared not

30. — Oh, my God, the boss reduced my salaries _______ at least 50 yuan last week.

— Really? I think you should ask him why.

A. to B. by C. of D. about

31. — Mike was beat black and blue. Do you know why?

— I don’t know, but everything has its _______.

A. effects B. results C. causes D. ways

32. The teacher told us water _______ at 100℃.

A. is boiled B. boiled C. was boiled D. boils

33. — What fine weather! Shall we go out for a walk?

—_______.

A. You’re welcome B. I don’t agree

C. With pleasure D. That sounds a good idea

34. Stand over there, _______ you’ll be able to see the oil painting better.

A. till B. but C. or D. and

35. Only when I failed in the entrance examinations _______ I should have followed my teacher’s advice.

A. had I realized B. have I realized C. realized I D. did I realize

第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)

阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36—55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

Sometime in the future, the familiar early-morning newspaper on the front porch(门廊) will disappear. And instead of your newspaper, it will read to you. You’ll get up and the computer newspaper just like switching on the TV. An electronic will distribute(发送) stories about the events, guided by a program that selects the type of you want. You will even get to the kind of voice you want to hear. Want information on the brief story? A simple touch makes the entire text own personal if you like. These are among the predictions from communications experts working the newspapers of the future. Pictured as part of broader home-based media and entertainment systems, computer would unite print and broadcast reporting, news and analysis with video images of news events.

Most of the is available now, but convincing more people that they don’t need paper to read a newspaper is the step. But resistance(反对)to computer newspapers may be stronger from within journalism. Since it is such a cultural will have to die off the next generation realizes that the newspaper industry is a newspaper industry. Technology is making the of traditional newspapers unavoidable.

Despite technology advances, it could take decades to newsprint with computer screens. It might take 30 to 40 years to the changeover because people need to buy computers and because newspapers have established financial interests in the paper industry.

36. A. seeing B. watching C. reading D. looking

37. A. make up B. turn on C. pick up D. turn over

38. A. voice B. picture C. book D. sound

39. A. newest B. nearest C. lastD. latest

40. A. resource B. report C. news D. TV

41. A. choose B. make C. pretend D. add

42. A. any B. more C. some D. farther

43. A. print B. copy C. appear D. broadcast

44. A. library B. computer C. shelf D. house

45. A. in B. off C. up D. on

46. A. experts B. newspapers C. screens D. magazines

47. A. offering B. sending C. removing D. supplying

48. A. events B. wonders C. information D. technology

49. A. first B. past C. next D. last

50. A. move B. change C. choice D. work

51. A. till B. after C. before D. once

52. A. forever B. still C. no more D. no longer

53. A. end B. start C. dead D. birth

54. A. admit B. create C. exchange D. replace

55. A. begin B. prepare C. complete D. stop

第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)

阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

A

Deep into the night, the bus pulled into a Howard Johnson’s restaurant and everybody got off the bus except Vingo. The young people began to wander about him, trying to imagine his life: perhaps he was a sea captain;

maybe he had run away from wife; he could be an old soldier going home. When they went to the bus one of the girls sat beside him and introduced herself. After a long time, slowly and painfully, he began to tell his story. He had been in prison in New York for the last four years, and he was going home.

“Well, when I was in prison I wrote to my wife. I said, Martha, I understand if you can’t stay married to me. I said I was going to be away a long time, and that if she couldn’t stand it, if the kids kept asking questions, if it hurt her too much, well, she could just forget all about me. I told her she didn’t have to write to me, and she didn’t. Not for the three and a half years.”

“Last week, when I was sure freedom was coming through, I wrote to her. I told her if she had a new young man, I would understand. But if she didn’t, if she would take me back, she should let me know. We used to live in this town, Brunswick, and there’s a great big oak tree just as you come into the town. I told her if she could take me back, she should put a yellow handkerchief on the tree, and if she didn’t want me, forget me, no handkerchief and I’d keep going on through.”

Soon all the others were in it. When they were 20 miles from Brunswick, the young people took over window seats on the right side, waiting for the approach of the great oak tree. Vingo stopped looking, tightening his face into the ex-con’s mask. Then it was 10 miles, and five, and the bus became very quiet.

Then suddenly all of the young people were up out of their seats, screaming and shouting and crying, 56. In the story, the yellow handkerchief probably means ________.

A. I am happy B. I am sad C. I hate you D. I still love you

57. The bus became quiet when it came near the town because all the passengers ________.

A. got tired after a long journey B. got too sad to say anything

C. were anxious to see the oak tree D. were touched by the story A. he found no handkerchief on the oak tree

B. he feared that his wife was playing a joke

C. he felt he could not match his wife any longer, afraid to face her

D. he had complicated feelings at the moment: guilty, grateful as well as excited

59. What is the best title for the passage?

A. Going Home B. A Handkerchief and an Oak Tree

C. A Long Bus Journey D. A Story of an Oak Tree

B

Rules for the University Entrance Examination

? You must be at the examination center ten minutes before the examination starts. If you are more than ten minutes late, you may not enter the examination center. The examination takes place at the same time in different states.

? You must have proof of your name and grade as well as official examination number. Show these when you come to the examination center.

? Depending on which examination you are taking, you may bring certain items into the examination center. Mathematics examinations may allow you to use electronic calculators. Other subjects may allow you to use dictionaries and other reference material. Please read the notes sent with your timetable carefully. ? You must bring your own pencils. None will be provided for you. The following items are not allowed in the examination center: walkmans and radios, head sets, any food or drink, school bags, electronic equipment (unless specifically permitted for various subjects), and mobile phones.

? Once in the center, you must sit at the desk with your examination number on it. When you sit down, place your examination number at the top corner of your desk.

? You must remain silent during the examination. You must not disturb other people who are taking the test. ? If you need a drink or toilet break, you should raise your hand and wait for the supervisor to speak to you. You will be given water or the supervisor will take you to the bathroom. You are not allowed to talk with anyone during the break.

? You must write your answers in the official answer sheet. Your supervisor will provide extra paper if you wish to make notes.

? You may leave the examination room at any time if you do not plan to return. If you finish early and want to leave, please move well away from the examination center.

? The supervisor will warn you fifteen minutes, five minutes and one minute before the end of the

examination. When the supervisor says that the time is up, you must put down your pencil and wait at your desk until your paper is collected.

60. What kind of examination are these rules probably for?

A. A local exam. B. A final exam.

C. A college exam. D. A national exam.

61. What are you allowed to have with you when you take mathematics examination?

A. Related material. B. Proof of yourself.

C. A cell phone. D. A dictionary.

62. What should you do if you finish the test early, and want to get a better result?

A. Take some notes carefully. B. Leave the room immediately.

C. Remain in your seat and check again. D. Raise your hand to inform your teacher.

63. What can be provided for you during the exam?

A. Pencils. B. Food and drink. C. Extra paper. D. Calculators.

C

HOTEL INFORMATION

Baymont Inn Ft. Lauderdale

3800 W. Commercial, Ft. Lauderdale. FL 33309

Lowest Prices 110% Guaranteed

Room Information

Rooms are equipped with Double, Queen, or King bed (s), smoking or non-smoking based on location and availability. Provided in each spacious guest room is a hairdryer, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, 25’ TV and guest voice mail.

Check-in Time: 7:00 P. M.

Hotel Amenities: Air Conditioned, Free Parking, 24 Hour Front Desk, Pool, Television with Cable, Coffee Maker in Room, Hairdryers Available.

Beach Plaza Hotel

625 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304

Room Information

The oceanfront accommodations at Beach Plaza Hotel are some of the most affordable on Fort Lauderdale Beach. Each room features direct-dial telephone, cable television and daily maid service. The very affordable efficiency studios even include full kitchens! All rooms surround the private poolside garden courtyard.

Check-in Time: 7:05 P.M.

Hotel Amenities: Air Conditioned, Coffee Maker in Room, 24 Hour Front Desk, Parking, Hairdryers Available, Pool, Television with Cable.

Fort Lauderdale Plaza Hotel

3711 N. Ocean Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308

Room Information

Guest rooms feature TVs, in-room movies, Internet access, in-room safes, alarm clock radios, hairdryers, refrigerators, microwaves, and balconies.

Check-in Time: 7:00 A.M.

Hotel Amenities: Parking, Heated Pool, Television with Cable, and Coffee Maker in Room.

64. Which hotel gives a promise?

A. Baymont Inn Ft. Lauderdale. B. Beach Plaza Hotel.

C. Baymont Inn Hotel. D. Inn Beach Plaza Hotel.

65. If you _______ you will probably go to Beach Plaza Hotel.

A. enjoy seeing films without leaving your hotel room

B. are fond of swimming in heated water

C. want to eat food cooked by yourself in the hotel

D. are a cigarette smoker

66. Which of the following is NOT true to the ads?

A. All of the three hotels provide television with cable.

B. You can keep your money in the room safe in Fort Lauderdale Plaza Hotel.

C. In Beach Plaza Hotel a 24-hour maid is available.

D. While staying in Fort Lauderdale Plaza Hotel, you can surf the Internet.

D

There are some very good things about open education. This way of teaching allows the students to grow as people, and to develop their own interests in many subjects. Open education allows students to be responsible for their own education, as they are responsible for what they do in life. Some students do badly in a traditional classroom. The open classroom may allow them to enjoy learning. Some students will be happier

in an open education school. They will not have to worry about grades or rules. For students who worry about these things a lot, it is a good idea to be in an open classroom.

But many students will not do well in an open classroom. For some students, there are too few rules. These students will do little in school. They will not make good use of open education. Because open education is so different from traditional education, these students may have a problem getting used to making so many choices. For many students it is important to have some rules in the classroom. They worry about the rules even when there are no rules. Even a few rules will help this kind of students. The last point about open education is that some traditional teachers do not like it. Many teachers do not believe in open education. Teachers who want to have an open classroom may have many problems at their schools.

You now know what open education is. Some of its good points and bad points have been explained. You may have your own opinion about open education. The writer thinks that open education is a good idea, but only in theory. In actual fact, it may not work very well in a real class or school. The writer believes that most students, but of course not all students, want some structure in their classes. They want and need to have rules. In some cases, they must be made to study some subjects. Many students are pleased to find subjects they have to study interesting. They would not study those subjects if they did not have to.

67. Open education allows the students to _______.

A. grow as the educated B. be responsible for their future

C. develop their own interests D. discover subjects outside class

68. Open education may be a good idea for the students who _______.

A. enjoy learning B. worry about grades

C. do well in a traditional classroom D. are responsible for what they do in life.

69. Some students will do little in an open classroom because _______.

A. there are too few rules B. they hate activities

C. open education is similar to the traditional education

D. they worry about the rules

70. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?

A. Some traditional teachers do not like it.

B. Many teachers do not believe in open education.

C. Teachers may have problems in open classrooms.

D. The teacher’s feelings and attitudes are important to the students.

71. Which of the following best summarizes the passage?

A. Open education is a really complex idea.

B. Open education is better than traditional education.

C. Teachers dislike open education.

D. The writer thinks that open education is a good idea in practice.

E

When nature is left alone, a balance is reached among the animals and plants living in one area. But when man starts his work in nature, the balance is likely to be destroyed. He grows a crop and takes it away to eat; then there are no dead leaves to fall on the ground, holding water while it sinks into the surface, or decaying(腐烂) and adding humus(腐殖质) to the soil. Unless a farmer acts with knowledge and skill, he is therefore most likely to make the land poorer. To take the place of the useful matter in the crops that he removes, he uses some kind of fertilizer. Chemical fertilizers are of great help, but the waste products of animals and decaying remains of plants should also be put on the land. In some places, it is a habit to burn waste material lying about, but such burning destroys the useful matter in the dead plants. Although the ashes that are left are valuable when put on the land, a better practice is to bury the waste so that it decays and increases the humus in the soil.

In the past, when the world population was much lower than it is now, a man had little difficulty in ordinary times in growing the food that was needed. When a field had been used some years and had become tired, the farmer could move to another place. The tired land then slowly recovered. Gradually grasses and other plants would appear on it and its productive power would slowly return to normal through their decay. But nature, left alone, would take a long time to bring back the land to its former state; the length of time required would depend on local conditions, but it might well be ten years.

It is a bad practice to grow the same crop in a field year after year. If the crop is changed, the land will suffer less because it is treated and used in a different way. Different plants have different effects on the soil. Therefore, a change of crop will do less harm than the growing of the same crop year after year and a regular change to grass will do good to the soil. Much will therefore be gained if different crops are grown one after another, a method known as the rotation(轮作)of crops.

72. According to the passage, the land will become poorer _______.

A. if all the dead leaves are cleared away

B. if the humus is increased after the harvest

C. if dead leaves decay in the soil by themselves

D. if waste plant material lying about is buried

73. We can learn from the passage that the tired land has gradually recovered _______.

A. when grasses and other plants appear again

B. when the treatment is given by nature alone

C. after new grasses and other plants have decayed again

D. after nature has been left alone for several months

74. A modern farmer can hardly move to another place as he did before because _______.

A. the productive power of a new field isn’t higher than that of an old one

B. there are few free fields left for him to do farming

C. it takes a farmer more than ten years to start farming in a new field

D. there will be too many grasses in a new field to grow crops

75. It is most likely that the author will go on to _______ in the paragraph following the passage above.

A. introduce other methods of planting crops

B. deal with how to prevent land getting tired

C. start another topic of how to make use of land

D. further explain what the rotation of crops is

第二卷(共35分)

注意:

1、答题前,考生先在答题卷上将自己的姓名、准考证号填写清楚。

2、答题卷共2页,请在答题卷上各题的答题区域内作答,在试卷上作答无效。

第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)

第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上划一个勾(√),如果有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:

该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。 该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。

该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。

注意:原行没有错的不要改。

When I walked into the classroom, the teacher was handing

in the tests. I was feeling very nervous. I had not studied 76. ___________ at all at the weekend as I had thought it would be easy test. 77. ___________ I went through the test for many times but I could only answer 78. ___________ three out from the twenty questions. I did not want to fail 79. ___________ the exam. Then, I put my book under my desk, opening it 80. ___________ and started looking for the answer. The teacher wasn’t 81. ___________ looking at me, but I copied something. Suddenly, I felt a hand 82. ___________ on my shoulder! The teacher caught me cheating. I do not 83. ___________ know what to say. Luckily, the teacher did not punish for 84. ___________ cheating but instead gave me a second chance. 85. ___________

第二节 书面表达(满分25分)

某中学生英语报社正开展一场题为“Young teachers or elderly teachers,which do you prefer?”请你依

注意:

1、词数100左右,开头语已为你写好,不计入总数;

2、短文必须包含表格的全部内容。要求观点明确,结构合理,紧凑连贯。

3、参考词汇:energetic, adj. 有活力的 enthusiastic, adj. 热情的 create, vt. 创造

Opinions are divided on this question.

2008-2009学年普通高中毕业班第一次质量检测

英语参考答案及评分标准

听力材料

(Text 1)

W: These shoes are fashionable and I’d like to buy a pair of black ones to match my trousers.

M: I think the brown ones go with your trousers better.

(Text 2)

M: Why didn’t you stop when we first turn down our light?

W: I’m sorry. Will I have to pay a fine?

(Text 3)

M: I heard your brother is studying in college now. What’s he studying?

W: He’s taking statistics, economics, accounting and public relations.

(Text 4)

W: How did you go to Canada? Did you fly?

M: I was planning to because it’s such a long trip by bus or train. But Fred decided to drive and invited me to join him. It took us 2 days and one night.

(Text 5)

M: Rebecca is not eating her supper tonight. What’s the matter?

W: She went to the dentist and had one of her teeth pulled out. She said it would hurt too much to chew. (Text 6)

M: Morning.

W: Is this Mr. Smith’s office?

M: Yes, it is.

W: Is he there?

M: I’m sorry, he isn’t. He’s at a meeting this morning.

W: What time will he be back?

M: He’ll be back after two o’clock but he’ll only be in the office for an hour.

W: Can I reach him in the conference room?

M: I’m sorry, but they aren’t taking any calls. Can I take a message for you?

W: Well, OK. This is Anne Lucas in the accounts office. I would like a word with him, please.

M: I’ll ask him to call you after the meeting. Can I have your number?

W: Yes, it’s 488—6361. He can reach me there until three o’clock.

(Text 7)

W: Good afternoon.

M: Good afternoon. Have you got any modern guitar music records?

W: We’ve got a lot of them. Which ones are you looking for?

M: I’m looking for some records by Julian Bream. I saw them in your window last week.

W: Excuse me, are you American?

M: No. I’m Canadian. My father gave me the same records in Canada, but I broke them.

W: What happened?

M: They were in my suitcase. I sat on my case and broke the records. My cousin told me about your shop. I came here last week and saw the records.

W: Let’s look for the records on that shelf. Yes, the records are there.

M: How much are those three?

W: They are four dollars fifty cents.

(Text 8)

M: Excuse me, Miss! Could you please tell me if this is the way to the Business Department?

W: Yes, it is. Go to the far end of the hall, then turn right, and you’ll be there.

M: Thank you. By the way, what time do you start to work here?

W: We start at eight thirty in the morning.

M: Do you have a break between twelve and two?

W: No, we only have a one-hour break for lunch. We start at one o’clock in the afternoon.

M: Do you ever work overtime?

W: Yes, but only when we are very busy. That rarely happens. Sir, aren’t you going to the Business

Department?

M: I almost forgot I have an appointment with the director of the Business Department at eleven o’clock. I should have been there five minutes ago. Sorry to rush a way like this.

(Text 9)

W: Have you found an apartment?

M: No. I’m going to start looking for an apartment this week. Any advice?

W: Well, the most popular part of the town is out near the Parkway, where I live. But it’s better to live closer to work.

M: Maybe I should live downtown. That’s the most convenient location. And I’d be close to the nightlife. W: We don’t have the most exciting nightlife, you know. This isn’t New York.

M: It’s different; that’s for sure.

W: There’s a new apartment building on Bedford Street. It’s very nice. But it’s probably the most expensive building downtown.

M: I don’t want to spend a lot of money. What about this neighborhood? I see some apartment buildings over there.

W: That’s Oak Street. It’s not the most beautiful street in town, but it’s nice.

M: Well, I should look at the apartment lists in the newspaper.

(Text 10)

Hello, listeners. Welcome to Hengtong Hospital Radio. Before our music program starts, I’m going to repeat some of our hospital rules.

The hospital can sleep 800 patients. There are 8 beds in one ward on average. The visiting hours are in the afternoon from 2:30 to 3:30 and in the evening from 7 to 8. But remember only two people can see you at the same time. Sorry about that, but you can imagine what would happen if we didn’t have these rules.

The other rules are about our hours. We start pretty early — you might not be used to that. We wake you at six o’clock, and breakfast is at 8 o’clock, lunch is at noon; there’s a tea at 3:30 and supper is at 6 o’clock. You can see the no smoking sign — we don’t allow smoking in the wards, and the same goes for alcoholic drinks. I’m sure you understand why. However, if you do need to smoke, there are special areas where it is allowed.

You will find the radio switch on the wall near your bed, with your own headphones, if you want to listen. It is our own hospital radio wishing you a speedy recovery.

1—5 CACBA 6—10 BACCA 11—15 BABCA 16—20 CCCBA

21—25 BCDAA 26—30 ABBDB 31—35 CDDDD 36—40 CBADC

41—45 ABCBD 46—50 BADCB 51—55 CDADC 56—60 DCDAD

60—65 BCCAC 66—70 CCBAD 71—75 AACBD

短文改错

When I walked into the classroom, the teacher was handing at all at the weekend as I had thought it would be∧easy test.

’t know what to say. Luckily, the teacher did not punish∧for cheating but instead gave me a second chance. 85. _____短文改错评分细则

1、如果题号后改正后的单词拼写与形式正确,而改正方式(如:漏字符^横线_斜线\的划法)不够标准,给分,如果文中标识正确,而在题号后添加汉字说明,给分,其它类同,如果文中标识正确,而在题号后用箭头标示,给分。

2、如果题号后写的答案正确,但文中无标明改正的任何符合或错号划错地方,不给分;如果在文中改正,但在题号后无答案,不给分。如在文中将多余词用斜线划掉,在题号后虽将该词写出,但没用斜线划掉,给分。如果文中标明错误的符号正确,但题号后的横线上改正有错,不给分。

3、单词拼写字迹潦草,书写不规范,如能判断为何字母且符合正确答案,但大小写有误给分。

4、短文改错题只有 1,0分。

书面表达One possible version:

Opinions are divided on this question. Some students may like elderly teachers’ teaching because they think elderly teachers have more teaching experience and that they tend to be patient and careful with explanations. However, I prefer to be taught by young teachers. Firstly, we students have much in common with them. So

they are our friends as well as our teachers. Secondly, they are more energetic and enthusiastic. Usually they can make their classes lively and interesting. Besides, they are more ready to accept or create new ideas, including teaching. Thirdly, most young teachers devote themselves to their work, making them teach creatively and effectively.

In a word, I prefer young teachers to elderly teachers.

1、评分原则

(1)本题总分为25分,按5个档次给分。

(2)评分时先根据内容和语言确定所属档次,然后根据要求调整最后给分。 (3)词数少于100 或多于130的,从总分中减去2分。

(4)评分时,应注意的重要内容为:内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性及上下文的连贯性。 (5)拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面。评分时应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。

(6)如书写较差以致影响交际,将其分数降低一个档次。 2、“内容要点”参看表格内容 3、各档次给分范围及要求(见下表)

4、判断文章档次时,要注意要点,(1)(6)为次重点;更要注意按照词汇及语法结构运用及表达方法总体评价文章。 5、内容要点可用不同方式表达,对紧扣主题适当发挥不扣分,开头和结尾的内容须合乎逻辑,语言得体。 6、语法结构和词汇方面的错误主要指以下几种:主谓不一致,动词形式(句子时态和语态)不对,词组搭配不当、句子结构错误、词序不当、关键词用错。

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:英语:Unit4-Cyberspace-测试(北师大版必修2)
  • 下一篇:江苏省南京市中华中学高三2017届一模预测卷