2017高三英语会考考试说明

2017年英语会考明说

一、听力理解题难易度说明

第一节:听力理解共16小题,16分,每小题1分。本节包括七至八段对话或独白,考生从每小题A、B、C三个选项中,造出能回答问题的最佳答案。

本节的考查层级参见“会考内容标准”的语言知识中的语音部分(P5);语言技能中的听力理解部分(P6)。

本节为较易题和中等题。

听下面的对话或独白,从每题A、B、C三个选项中,造出能回答问题的最佳答案。每段对话或独白你将听两遍。

听下面材料,回答第1题。

1. What will the man have for breakfast?

A. Eggs.B. Milk.C. Coffee.

听力录音材料

听下面材料,回答第2题和第3题。

2. What’s the man going to do?

A. Meet a friend. B. Take a flight.C. Have an interview.

3. How does the man feel now?

A. Satisfied.B. Worried. C. Proud.

听力录音材料

第二节:听并记录 共4小题,4分,每小题1分。

本节包括一至两段对话或独白,考生根据题目要求记录主要信息。

本节的考查层级参见“会考内容标准”的语言知识中的语音部分(P5);语言技能中的听力理解部分(P6)。

本题含较易题、中等题和较难题。

听下面材料,根据题目要求在答题卡相应题号后的横线上写下第4题和第5题的关键信息。

听力录音材料

二、单项填空题难易度说明

单项填空:共15小题,15分,每小题1分。每小题留有空白处,考生从每题所给的

A、B、C、D四个选项中,造出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。

本题的考查层级参见“会考内容标准”的语言知识中的词汇和语法部分(P5)。 本题含较易题和中等题。

从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,造出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

’t have to wait long for another.

A. it B. this C. one D. some

Here is willing to lend you a hand.

A. One B. No one C. EveryoneD. Someone

8. This project requires close can be achieved unless we work well together.

A. Nothing B. Anything C. Something D. Everything

9. I can’tway to the Wilsons’ because we don’in the village.

A. the; a B. a; 不填 C. a; the D. the; 不填

man.

A. a; a B. the; a C. the; 不填 D. a; 不填

11. If you don’ A. the; a B. the; 不填 C. a; a D. a; 不填

12. Don’the window. The glass can be easily broken.

A. against B. with C. beyondD. around

’ve ever had, these two dogs are the most sensitive to the spoken word.

A. From B. Of C. For D. With

A. at B. to C. from D. by

A. a better B. the better C. a best D. the best

16. Watching TV every evening is a waste of time—meaningful things to do.

A. less B. more C. the least D. the most

A. has made B. had made C. was making D. will make

18. —Hi, Nancy, let’s go skating.

—Sorry, I’in an application form for a new job.

A. fill B. have filled C. am filling D. filled

19. You’ A. forget B. have forgotten C. forgot D. will forget

before.

A. has seen B. had seen C. saw D. would see

21. Whenever present, you should choose the present according to the receiver’s preference.

A. bought B. have bought C. will buy D. buy

straight to bed.

A. go B. went C. had gone D. have gone

23. I’last week. Could you tell me more about it?

A. advertised B. had advertisedC. are advertising D. will advertise

A. left B. leavesC. had left D. will leave

25. —The tickets to Texas are not available now.

—fast at festivals.

A. sold B. sell C. will sell D. have sold

26. —Has James arrived at the hotel?

—by fans for photographs at the airport.

A. has surrounded B. would surround C. was surrounded D. is being surrounded

in this province soon to promote the local economy.

A. were built B. will be built C. have been built D. had been built

28. The letters for the on his desk but he didn’t read them until three days later.

A. were put B. have been put C. put D. have put

elective course.

A. Learn B. Learned C. To learn D. To be learning

A. helping B. having helped C. helped D. to help

A. expressing B. expressed C. to express D. to be expressed

A. used B. having used C. using D. use

A. To work B. Worked C. To be workingD. Having worked

A. try B. tried C. trying D. having tried

A. corrects B. correct C. to correct D. correcting

by the students have been sent to the children in the countryside.

A. having offeredB. to be offered C. offeringD. offered

good care of in his 5

neighbor’s house.

A. taking B. taken C. take D. be taken

38. —I failed the job interview again.

—Oh, it’ A. must B. can C. would D. should

39. —Can’t you stay a little longer?

— A. may B. can C. must D. dare

40. —Why is Tom absent today?

— A. might B. can C. must D. should

41. It’’s possible.

A. for B. or C. but D. so

42. I think we’we’ll waste our time.

A. and B. or C. but D. so

43. Students should involve themselves in community they can gain experience for growth.

A. who B. when C. which D. where

A. which B. what C. where D. when

A. them B. that C. which D. whom

story shows the most imagination.

A. that B. which C. whose D. what

A. Where B. How C. Why D. When

you’re going if you are to plan the best way of getting there. 6

A. what B. that C. where D. who

A. where B. why C. what D. which

Barbara Jones offers to her fans is honesty and happiness.

A. Which B. What C. That D. Whom

51. A person who has never tasted bitter won’sweet is.

A. which B. what C. when D. why

have learned a lot about the universe, there is much we still don’t know.

A. Once B. Since C. Though D. Unless

we can solve it.

A. while B. after C. before D. as

A. in case B. even if C. ever since D. if only

55. —Mr. Porter, can I continue with the training?

_—Sorry, you can’t’t recovered from the knee injury.

A. although B. until C. as D. unless

三、完形填空题难易度说明

完形填空:共15小题,15分,每小题1分。本题为留有空白处的一篇短文,考生从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。

本题的考查层级参见“会考内容标准”的语言知识中的词汇、语法和话题部分(P5、P6);语言技能中年月阅读理解部分(P7)。

本题含较易题、中等题和较难题。

阅读下面短文,从各题A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。 I truly learned what a best friend is in my first year in high school. Kate and I were good .

got moved up to the Rose Cup full-time. I wouldn’t admit it then, but actually I envied her. cut like this. At noon she handed me a letter and walked talking with me. I couldn’t accept the cruel words on the paper. In great, I wrote right back to her.

notes. I cried myself to sleep every night, each other nervously. Kate’s mom asked us questions but neither of us. At last I let we were feeling. It was all out. Suddenly Kate rose from her seat, crossed the room and hugged me with tears. I will never forget that.

It has been five we broke with each other. Last weekend we were out together again. It makes me happy that we to care about each other more. I now 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66.

A. rest A. right A. regular A. on A. haircut A. caught A. in spite of A. anxiety A. serious A. meaning A. responded

B. time B. good B. free B. in B. clothes B. gained B. instead of B. anger B. hurtful B. hoping B. explained

C. example C. famous C. different C. by C. necklace C. copied C. except for C. surprise C. regretful C. believing C. told

D. party D. same D. strange D. behind D. shoes D. created D. as well as D. doubt D. hurtful D. proving D. said

70. A. loaded A. if A. planning A. whenever B. lifted B. when B. pretending B. whatever C. placed C. because C. learning C. however D. when D. since D. arranging D. whoever

四、阅读理解题难易度说明

第一节:阅读理解 共12小题,24分,每小题2分。本节为三至四篇阅读材料,考生从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。

本节的考查层级参见“会考内容标准”的语言知识中的词汇、语法和话题部分(P5、P6);语言技能中的阅读理解部分(P7)。

本节含较易题、中等题和较难题。

阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,造出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

(一)较易题 文章本身浅显。学生能读懂一般题材和体裁的阅读材料,获取主要信息。

Oh, Those Schools

Most schools are named after famous people. Other schools are named after the streets on which they are located. Some school names are most unusual. How they were chosen is anyone’s guess.

There are schools with names that would make a person think twice before opening the door. The school named Lookout at least warn pupils in advance. You would need the most courage of all to enter the school in Oregon named Tenkiller!

Not all unusual school names are strange in a fearful way. Many of the names are pleasant. Who would not feel at home in the school named Welcome? What could go wrong in the school called Allgood? The Bright School, located in Montanan, seems to promise that much learning will take place.

Other schools have names neither pleasant nor fearful. Their names are simply funny. There are schools with names such as Telephone, and Ducktown. For names to make us smile, 9

what can match Bushyhead in the state of Georgia?

Do you think you think you can find the Nonesuch School? If you look carefully at the word, you will see that its name says there is no such school, but there is. The Nonesuch School is found in Kentucky.

A. TelephoneB. TenkillerC. LookoutD. Allgood

72. When you hear of the school name Bushyhead.

A. terrible B. fearful C. funny D. familiar

73. The Bright School.

A. Georgia B. KentuckyC. Oregon D. Montana

(二)中等题 文章难易适中。学生能运用阅读策略理解文章主旨、人物态度和观点,能推测作者意图等。

Birds Do It! Recycle!

If you collect paper, cloth, or string, your friends might call you a pack rat. But if you’re a bird, you’re just building the coolest house in the neighborhood!

Scientists have no idea exactly why birds choose certain objects to build their nests. But scientists know that the main reason birds build nests is to keep their babies safe, warm and healthy.

Chicks grow faster and are healthier when they are warm. They also learn to fly and leave the nest sooner than those without warm homes.

What a Yarn (纱)

Yarn is big on an oriole’s (黄鹂) shopping list when nest building. Scientists are still trying to figure out why so many birds choose white yarn over other colors for nest building. Scientists think that the white thing reminds birds of cotton they find in the wild.

Do It Naturally

Even though birds can help us recycle some of our junk by using it to build nests, they also need to use lots of natural materials. Long grass, dried bark, and mud are good for nests, 10

too.

You can make a collection box of used things to leave for birds so they can help themselves. Hang a small plastic box with holes on a tree branch. Fill the box loosely with nest building materials. Hang the box on a tree and watch birds climb on board to pick through the junk to find their treasures.

For the Birds!

Stop! Don’t throw all that rubbish out! Give some to the birds. Look and see how your old junk can help decorate and warm a bird’s new home.

A. a bird that can write B. a bird that collects paper

C. a person who lives in a house D. a person who buys things at a store

75. Why did the author write “Birds Do It! Recycle!”?

A. To show how to find a bird nest.

B. To get readers to clean up rubbish.

C. To show how birds use our rubbish.

D. To tell readers how people are like birds.

(三)较难题 文章本身较难或含有一定量的生词。学生能运用阅读策略克服生词困难,理解语篇意义;能根据上下文推测词义。

Winter Blues

It’s November. The days are getting shorter and the nights longer. And Mary, in London, is eating more, sleeping more, and feeling depressed (沮丧的). In February, things become worse for her, but by April, Mary is back to normal. This pattern repeats itself year after year. Mary is not alone. There are others who suffer from the same problem all over the world-anywhere, in fact, where winter days are shorter and nights are longer.

Researchers believe that Mary, and millions like her, suffer from a condition they call “Seasonal Affective Disorder” (SAD for short). This condition is a kind of depression that comes with decreases in light exposure. They feel tired, depressed and easily get annoyed or 11

angry. Their appetite increases so they gain weight. SAD, say the researchers, can affect anyone but most often affects women.

Fortunately, there are treatments for SAD. People with mild cases may improve just by brightening the rooms in their house and getting exposure to more sunlight. Many people with more serious cases can find relief with a new light treatment. With this treatment, SAD sufferers get between 30 minutes to a few hours a day of extra exposure to a special light (one that is five to twenty times brighter than typical indoor lighting). By increasing their exposure to either natural or man-made light, approximately 75% of people with SAD get better.

Medical researchers tell people not to self-diagnose (自我诊断). SAD, they say, is a serious condition. A person with SAD follows the same pattern each year. He or she has major depressions every winter, and things get back to normal in spring and summer. If you feel sad and easily get annoyed once in a while during the winter, you probably don’t have SAD.

The new light treatment is changing the lives of people like Mary. Mary can now enjoy the seasonal changes, just as most of us do.

76. What does “winter blues” mean?

A. Feeling depressed in winter. B. The gray color of the season.

C. Less exposure to light in winter. D. The new light treatment for SAD.

A. whether people feel well or not depends on weather

B. enough exposure to sunlight is necessary to humans

C. SAD sufferers’ weight increases along with the treatment

D. those who have depressions should get the SAD treatment

第二节:阅读与表达 共3小题,6分,每小题2分。本节为一篇阅读材料,包括三个开放式问题,考生根据题目要求填写答案。

本节的考查层级参见“会考内容材料”的语言知识中的词汇、语法和话题部分(P5、P6);语言技能中的阅读理解部分(P7)。

本节含中等题和较难题。

阅读下面短文和问题,根据短文内容和每小题后的具体要求,在相应题号后的横线上写下相关信息,完成对该问题的回答。答语要意思清楚,结构正确,书写工整。

Every year in the town of Dalware, a group

of people who enjoy the outdoors have a very interesting

contest(比赛). It’s a pumpkin-throwing contest! The

rules of the competition are easy. First, the pumpkins

must weigh at least eight pounds. Second, no explosives,

or dangerous materials, are allowed.

People come from all over the country to see the competition. Some of them take it very seriously. The people who compete in the event tend to have two things in common: they all love the outdoors, and they all love contraptions.

There are several teams that take part in the contest. Some teams have been coming to the contest for many years. What do they call this strange contest that keeps people coming back year after year? This fun annual contest’s unusual name is the “Punkin’ Chunkin’ Contest”. The aim of the contest is simple: to make a machine that can throw a pumpkin through the air. The machine that throws—or chunks—a pumpkin the farthest wins. The teams make these contraptions themselves. They work hard to make original machines that will chunk a pumpkin a long way.

Some women compete in the event, but not many. However, the contest does affect the men’s wives—especially while the men prepare for the Punkin’ Chunkin’ Contest. One team member explains, “The ladies don’t like to get involved. They know right around September … October, that it’s about time to become a Punkin’ Chunkin’ widow.”

The unusual sport of Punkin’ Chunkin’ began over 20 years later, this strange contest has really grown. It’s become very popular. Today, the contest attracts more than 80 teams, and more than 20,000 people come to watch it!

按具体要求回答下面问题,在答题卡相应题号后的横线上写下相关信息。

78. Who can take part in the contest?(不多于七个单词)

79. What is the contraption?(不多于六个单词)

80. What title would you give for the passage?(不多于三个单词)

五、书面表达题难易度说明

书面表达:共1小题,20分。

本题的考查层级参见“会考内容标准”的语言知识中的词汇和语法部分(P5);语言技能中的书面表达部分(P7)。

本题含较易、中等和较难部分。

根据题目所提出的具体要求,写出一篇连贯完整的短文。词数不少于60。

81. 假设你是李华,你校将在寒假举办外国人学汉语的短期学习班,并为学员安排周末“北京一日游”活动。作为志愿者,请你根据下表提供的信息,向他们介绍旅游活动安排,并对他们的出行提出建议。讲稿的开头已为你写好。

the coming Saturday.

82. 假如你是李华,学校校刊英语园地将在近期举办“如何成为好的英语学习者”的活动。请你根据下表提供的信息,向校刊投稿,介绍如何成为好的英语学习者,并至少举出一个具体例子说明你是如何做的。

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:山东教师教案模板:高三英语写作Writing教案
  • 下一篇:上海英语高考选句填空新题型解题技巧 (对外版)