0519翻译难忘的一课田野

0519翻译:难忘的一课(田野)

Translation: An Unforgettable Lesson (Tian Ye)

(translated by: alexcwlin; edited by: Adam Lam)

抗日战争胜利以后,我在台湾一家航业公司的轮船上工作。

Shortly after victory was declared in the War of Resistance against Japan, I worked on a steamer belonging to a Taiwan shipping company.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

有一次,我们的船停泊在高雄港口。

One time our boat anchored in the harbor of Kaohsiung.

我上了岸,穿过市区,向郊外走去。

I went ashore, crossed the city core and walked towards countryside.

不记得走了多远,

I forgot how far Ihad walked.

看到前面有一所乡村小学,

Then I saw ahead was a village primary school.

白色的围墙,门外栽着一排树。

It was surrounded by white walls, and a row of trees were planted outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

校园里很静,

The school courtyard was very quiet.

我走近一间教室,站在窗外,见一位年轻的台湾教师,正在教孩子们学习祖国的文字。

I walked near a classroom, stood outside of a window and watchedas a young Taiwanese teacher was tutoring children to learn Chinese language.

他用粉笔在黑板上一笔一画地写着:

He used a chalk to write on a blackboard stroke after stroke:

“我是中国人,我爱中国。”

“I am Chinese. I love China.”

他写得很认真,也很吃力。

He was very conscientious but took some efforts in writing.

台湾“光复”不久,不少教师也是重新学习祖国文字的。

Taiwan was “recovered” not too long ago and many teachers were learning mother country?s language from scratch.

接着,他先用闽南语,然后又用还不大熟练的国语,一遍一遍地读。

Immediately afterwards, he first used Minnan Dialect and then not-too-fluent Mandarin to read those words over and over again.

老师和孩子们都显得那么严肃认真,而又那么富有感情。

In doing so, both teacher and students were demonstrating seriousness, diligence and expressiveness.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:外研版小学英语(三起)五年级上册Module3达标考试题(含听力材料及
  • 下一篇:六年级英语教案上