We're trying to save the earth. unit 13测试题

Unit 13 We’re trying to save the earth.练习题

一 选择题

1. Thank you for _______

A. wake me upB. waking up meC. waking me upD. wake up me

2. The little boy asked______ what should I do

A. he B. himself C. his D. her

3. Jack likes playing _____ soccer. But he doesn’t like playing ___ piano.

A.\.\ B. the.\ C. the.the D. \.the

4. - Can sixteen-year-olds drive to school?

- No. They shouldn’t______ to drive their, because they are not serious enough.

A. offered B. am offered C. was offered D. be allowed

5. It’s time ______ him_____ up. Or he will be late for school.

A. of.to getB. for, to getC. of, gettingD. for, getting

6. It is seldom warm in winter.____ ____?

A. isn’t it B. isn’t it C. is itD. it is

7. They encouraged me _____ hard at my lessons.

A. work B. to work C. working D. worked

8. The delicious food makes me _____ hungry.

A. feel B. feeling C. felt D. to feel

9. We saw _____ in the sky just now. A. strange something B.anything strangeC. something strange D. strange anything

10. - ______________?- It’s march 1st

A. how’s the weatherB. what’s the temperature

C. what’s the date todayD. what day is it today

11. Paper is made _____wood. A. of B. with C. from D. to

12. The are so many good restaurants. I can’t decide _____ ?

A. what to eat B. how to eat C. where to eat D. when to eat

13.______ waste any water. It’s precious A. Not B. Don’t C. Won’t D. Is

14. We had fun ___ the 2013 Spring Festival.

A. watching B. watch C. watched D. to watch

15. I didn’t leave my office ____ 6 o’clock yesterday afternoon.

A. when B. until C. at D. as

二.用给出单词的适当形式填空(10分)

16. Please stop the children from ______________ (play) football in the street.

17. Italy is one of the oldest _____________ (city) in Europe.

18. There will be much_____ _____ (little) pollution than today in the future.

19. Don’t ________ (climb) the trees. It’s dangerous, Jim.

20. Yesterday I __________ (break) my bike when I went cycling.

21. I am scared of __________ (go) out alone at night.22. What about ____________ (go) swimming? 23. They are all _______________ (interest) in playing basketball. 24. We can take the taxi instead of ____________ (drive). 25. Look in the mirror and smile at _________________. (you) 三、选择题1.How much do I need to pay______the dictionary? About 50 yuan.A.onB.forC.withD.of 2.- -Do you know Amy Hayes? --Of course,I know.She is the woman who built a house______rubbish.A.byB.out ofC.fromD.into 3 .Marry,I have never seen a zoo that is____for animals to live in. Neither have I. A.possibleB.suitableC.enjoyableD.pleased 4.-- There are only a few old city walls left. --Yeah.most of them____ in the 1960s. A. pulled downB.have pulled downC.had pulled downD.were pulled down 5. Things should______here before you enter the great museum. A.keepsB.keepC.be keptD.are kept 6. --Where did you get these old doors?--From the old houses which were_______by the workers. A. taken downB.pulled downC.turned downD.put down 7. Many overseas Chinese look forward to ______more about their roots in the summer camp.A.learnB.learningC.be learningD.be learnt 8. Most paper is made_______wood. Yeah,but most books are made______paper.

A .of, ofB.from ,from C.of ,from D.from ,of 9. --Are you free now? --No.I have so many chores_____today.A.do -B.to doC.doing10._______free education,the poor children in my hometown can go back to school.A.Thanks to B. Instead ofC. As forD.Towards 11. Grandma _________us stories when we were very young. A.used to tellB.was used to tellC.is used to tellD.was used to telling 12.-Have you packed the camera yet? -Yes,of course.I______it last night. A. have packedB.was packedC.packedD.had packed 13. Where is David? I think he______Australia. A.has gone toB.has beenC.has goneD.has been to 14.--I think recycling books and paper is useful. --_____A. I quite agree B.I have no ideaC.we shouldn’t use such thingsD.that’s a great idea. 15.He likes watching the children _____football. A.playB.to playC.playing 16. A number of boys_____playing outside and the number of boys____ increasing.A.are are B.is are C.are isD.is is 17. Dale used to_____to office in his car,but he is used to______the bus now. A.going, takingB.going, takeC.go, takingD.go, take 18. Some of the tired students keep their eyes______in breaks.A.openedB.close

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:七年级语文半期检测题
  • 下一篇:【人教版】2017年七年级上:Unit 2 单元极品教案