reading及答案

学习目标:

1.了解电脑的发展历史,掌握与电脑有关的科技词汇。

2.全面培养学生的阅读能力,重点培养概括段落大意和理解文章主旨大意的能力。 重点:

培养学生的阅读能力 难点:

怎样做跳读和寻读 教学过程: Step1:Lead-in

Computers have developed fast lately,so are you interested in exploring more detailed information? Step2:ReadingSkimming

Read the text quickly and try to find out the topic sentence for each paragraph. Matching work:

Scanning

Draw the timeline (时光轴)and find the relevant(相关的)events. The computer began as a calculating machine.1822 1936 The computer has grown as large as a room.1960s.1970s Computers were used in offices and homes. Now Careful reading

A. Read through the text carefully and then fill in the blanks.

Although he was young, he could(1)difficult(2) (3)machine by Charles Babbage.He could think(4) .It was considered as a(5)revolution and start of his(6) intelligence.By the 1940s he grew as large as a room,This(7) worried his designers.As time(8) by,he was made smaller.First as a(9) computer (PC),then a laptop.

With time going by,his memory improved too.

As a result he(10)changed his shape.Over time his memory became(11)large

(12)

even he himself couldn’t believe it!Since the 1970s many new(13)have been found for him.He has even been put into(14) and sent to(15) the Moon and Mars.Anyhow he knows his(16) is to provide humans with a life of high quality.

B.Read the text again and then do the true or false exercises.

1.In 1642 I began as a calculating machine and could solve any mathematical problem.() 2.My real father was Charles Babbage,who wrote a book and built me in 1936.() 3.After I got my new transistors in the 1960s,I became smaller but cleverer and quicker.() 4.I was brought into people’s homes in the 1970s.()

5.Since my birth I have been built to take the place of human race.() Step 3. Consolidation

Read the text carefully again and complete the following charts.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:湖南省长株潭岳益五市十校2017届高三12月联考数学(文)试题 Word
  • 下一篇:最新人教新课标2017届高考总复习训练 专题9 情态动词和虚拟语气