高三英语补偏检测十

1. 容忍忍受 2. combination 3. 缺乏没有 4. 调整调节n. 5. 面具面罩 6. carriage7. 按;压 8. 扎牢;系牢 9. 安全带 10. 使闪光闪现 11. 开关转换 12. timetable 13. exhausted 14. 乐观的 15. alien 16. 泥(浆) 17. 沙漠;荒原 18. enormous 19. imitate 20. 公民居民 21. 按钮 22. postage 23. 瞬间片刻 24. efficient 25. 垃圾箱 26. ecology 27. 贪婪的 28. 吞下咽下 29. 原料材料 30. 回收利用 31. representative 32. motivation 33. 记者 34. involve 35. 编辑 36. 难忘的 37. assignment 38. admirable

39. 不同寻常的独特的 40. assistant 41. submit

42. 专业的职业的 43. 同事 44. 罪行犯罪 45. accurate

46. 年长的高年级的 47. chief 48. approve 49. process

50. 否定的消极的 51. 暂时的临时的

状语从句:1.I learned that _______ you fall in love with something and do it all the time,you will get better at it.

2.________you do,don’t be a bystander.Get involved.

3.________ the job takes a significant amount of time, most students agree that the experience is worth it.

4.You won’t find paper cutting difficult ________ long as you keep practicing it. 5.If you miss this chance, it may be years ________ you get another one.

6.I don’t really like the author,________ I have to admit his books are very exciting. 7.We need to get to the root of the problem ________ we can solve it. 8.You will never gain success ________ you are fully devoted to your work.

9.________ the students came from different countries, they got along quite well in the summer camp.

10.No sooner had Mo Yan stepped on the stage ________ the audience broke into thunderous applause.

11.Half an hour later,Lucy still couldn’t get a taxi ______ the bus had dropped her. 12.The young couple,who returned my lost wallet,left ________ I could ask for their names. 13.I’ll be out for some time._______case anything important happens,call me up immediately. 14.Cathy had quit her job when her son was born ________order that she could stay home and raise her family.

单句改错1.Though it has been one year before he came to the city, he knows every street here like the back of his hand.

2.—What did he think of the trip to Beijing last month? —He had such a good time before he visited the Great Wall.

3.Much although I am fond of her, I can’t express myself in words.

4.Sorry to have kept you waiting so long, but it’ll still be some time since Mr. Smith is available. 5.It was the late 1930s that J.R.R. Tolkien began to write the opening chapters of The Lord of the Rings.

6.It is said that Chinese people are living for others,when the Americans are for themselves. 7.If it turns out to be good or bad,we’ll find out more information to prove the theory.

1.if 2.whatever 3.though 4.as 5.before 6. though 7.before 8.unless 9.though 10.than 11.where

12. Before 13. In 14. In 改错:before→since 2.before→when3.although→as/though

4.since→before 5.that→when 6.when→while7.If→Whether

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:14.3欧姆定律
  • 下一篇:人生,绝不轻言放弃