2016年12月高一英语期中考试试题

2016-2017学年12月高一英语教学质量检测英语试卷

本试卷共页,满分150分,用时120分钟 2016年12月8日 注意事项:

1.本试卷分第I卷(共60题)和第II卷(共25题和写作)两部分。

2.考生务必将自己的班级、姓名、考生号填写在答题卡和答题纸上。

3.作答时,将答案写在答题纸张和答题卡上。写在试卷上无效。

4.考试结束后.将本试卷的答题纸和答题卡一并交回。

第I卷 (共三部分,共100分) 第一部分:听力(共两节,20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)

第一节(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)

听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。

1. How many miles has the car run?

A. 3,000. B. 12,000.C. 15,000.

B. A small one.C. A frozen one.

C. Teacher and student.

2. What kind of chicken does the woman want to buy? A. A fresh one.3. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers? A. Husband and wife. B. Boss and employee. 4. What is the probable result of the conversation? A. The woman will attend the wedding.

B. The woman will get a day off on Tuesday.

C. The man will help the woman with her project.

5. What does the woman suggest the man do with his arm?

A. Put ice on it.B. Put it in cold water.C. Cover it with a bandage(绷带).

第二节 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。

听第6段材料,回答6-7题。

6. In what major did the woman get her doctor’s degree?

A. Spanish literature.

A. Find a job.

B. Spanish culture.B. Take a vacation.1 C. Spanish nature. C. Have further education. 7. What does the woman want to do next?

听第7段材料,回答第8-10题。 8. Where are the speakers talking about? A. The woman’s hometown. B. The woman’s new house. C. The woman’s neighborhood. 9. What is the advantage of living there?

A. It is safe.

B. It has fresh air.

10. What can we learn from the conversation? A. Many people live there.

B. There are no restaurants and cafes.

C. The woman usually goes to town to shop.

听第8段材料,回答第11-13题。 11. What are the speakers talking about? A. A plan for the weekend.

B. The mountains.

12. What kind of mountains will the man climb?

A. Steep(陡峭的) mountains. B. Beautiful mountains. 13. What do we know about the woman? A. She isn’t going camping.

B. She is good at cooking. 听第9段材料,回答第14-16题。 14. What do we know about the two robbers? A. The tall one wore a red jacket.

B. The short one was watching the rest. C. The tall one pointed his gun at the manager. 15. Where did the robbery happen? A. In a bank.

B. In a company.

16. What does the woman think of the manager? A. He should be fired. B. He should be praised.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。 17. Where did James plan to go ? A. To New York. B. To London.

18. How did James plan to go to Heathrow?

A. By air. B. By car. 19. What time did James set his alarm? A. For 5:45.

B. For 6:30.

20. Why did James miss his plane? A. The driver of the taxi came late.

B. The clock didn’t ring and he overslept. C. He didn’t wake up when the alarm rang.

C. It is convenient.

C. The weather.

C. Interesting mountains. C. She is afraid of heights.

C. In a restaurant.

C. He should be caught.

C. To Dulwich. C. By bus. C. For 7:30.

第二部分: 阅读理解 (共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)

阅读每段短文,从题后所给的A、B、C、D中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

A

If you go into the forest with friends, stay with them. If you don’t, you may get lost. If you get lost, this is what you should do. Sit down and stay where you are. Don’t try to find your friends—let them find you. You can help them find you by staying in one place. There is another way to help your friends or other people to find you. You can shout or whistle(吹口哨) three times. Stop. Then shout or whistle three times again. Any signal given three times is a call for help.

Keep up shouting or whistling. Always three times together. When people hear you, they will know that you are not just making a noise for fun. They will let you know that they have heard your signal. They will give you two shouts or two whistles. When a signal is given twice, it is an answer to a call for help.

If you don’t think that you will get help before night comes, try to make a little house with branches(树枝). Make yourself a bed with leaves and grass.

When you need some water, you have to leave your little branch house to look for it. Don’t just walk away.

21. If you get lost in the forest, you should _________.

A. try to find your friends in no time B. stay in one place and give signals

C. walk around the forest

A. Crying twice.D. shout as loudly as possible 22. Which signal is a call for help? B. Shouting or whistling three times together.

C. Shouting here and there.D. Whistling everywhere in the forest

23. When you hear two shouts or two whistles, you know that _________.

A. someone needs your help

C. people will come to help you

A. Use branches to make a bed.

B. Drop branches to look for water.

C. Pick off branches to build another house.

D. Leave branches to help you find your way back.

25. The main idea of the passage is _________.

3 B. something terrible will happen D. someone is afraid of an animal 24. What’s the meaning of the underlined sentence in the last paragraph?

A. how to travel in the forest

B. how to spend the night in the forest

C. what you should do if you are lost in the forest

D. what you should do if you want to get some waterB

In her outstanding book, “Choose the Happiness Habit”, Pam Golden wrote, “Take the story of two twin brothers for example. One grew up and became an alcoholic (酒鬼), while the other became a successful businessman. When asked why he became an alcoholic, the alcoholic replied, “Because my father was a drunk.” However, the successful businessman’s answer was also “Because my father was a drunk.” when asked why he succeeded. The same background. The same upbringing (培养). However, the results were quite different. Why? The reason is that they had different choices. The brothers chose different thoughts which formed the situations they found themselves in at last, so they had different experiences.

There was a time in my life when I thought difficulty was due to “bad luck”. Have you ever heard the saying “When itrains, it pours”? That was my answer when others asked me how things were going on when I was in trouble. So what do you think I got? “RAIN”. More and more “RAIN”. I couldn’t understand why bad luck was always with me.

Pam Golden says, “You’re either living in the problem or you’re living in the solution.” Now, when I’m faced with what I used to think was a negative (消极的) situation, I use a different way to think about it. I force myself to replace those negative thoughts that make me lose heart in my mind with positive thoughts which encourage me to fight against the difficulty bravely. Sometimes I write down some ideas that may be a solution, which I combine with the lessons I have learned from the bad situations and the difficulties that troubled me in the past, and often, I find a solution to the problem soon. It seems that I should thank the difficulty I met with. The RAIN that poured in my world has become great experiences that provide me with valuable experience, from which I can benefit.

Now, it doesn’t “rain” as much in my life as it used to. In fact, most days are beautiful, cloudless and sunny! Sometimes I do get a rain, but I think it makes me stronger just like the rain helps plants grow up.

26. The example of the twin brothers shows that ________.

A. making good choices is the most important

B. education decides a person’s future

C. upbringing makes a big difference

D. it is luck that leads to success

27. What does “RAIN” mentioned in the second paragraph refer to?

A. Water. B. Good luck. C. Success. D. Difficulty.

28. What is talked about in the third paragraph?

A. How the author collects useful experience.

B. How the author deals with difficulty now.

C. How the author gets help from others.

D. How the author lives in the problem.

29. Now, the author’s attitude towards “RAIN” is ________.

A. negative B. unclear C. positive D. unknown

30. Which of the following agrees with the author’s attitude in the text?

A. All things are difficult before they are easy.

B. Meeting with difficulty is not a bad thing.

C. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.

D. Things at the worst will mend.

C

From the earliest times,man has been interested in art.People have often worked together to collect and save the world's art treasures.

Fine art treasures from many countries are kept in an art museum called the Louvre in Paris, France. The works of art have been collected by the people of France over many centuries.

The Louvre has not always been a museum.The first building was a fort(炮台).In 1190,it was the king's castle with high walls and a round tower. It had a moat to keep out his enemies.

Over the years,the number of buildings around the castle grew. By 1350,the castle was no longer needed as a fort. The Louvre became a palace home for French kings and queens.

During times of peace, new treasures were brought in. During days of war, many treasures were stolen, and the buildings were damaged.

When Francis I became king of France in 1515, he brought in artists from many countries. One of the artists was Leonardo da Vinci from Italy.Da Vinci's “Mona Lisa” is the best known painting in the museum today.

In 1793, the Louvre became a public museum, just as it is now. It is a place where art treasures have been saved for everyone to enjoy.

31. On the whole,this passage is mainly about____.

A. an art museum called the Louvre

B. an Italian artist named Leonardo da Vinci

C. a king of France named Francis I

D. the best known painting in Louvre

32. Which of the following is not true?

A. The Louvre used to be a fort a very long time ago.

B. French kings and queens once lived in it.

C. The Louvre was taken by enemies in 1190.

D. Many treasures were brought into the Louvre over the years.

33. Why is it good for great art to be kept in public museums?

A. It helps people remember who the King of France is.

B. It keeps people out of the palaces.

C. It gives everyone a chance to enjoy good art.

D. It helps people to know who is the greatest artist.

34. From the passage we know that _____.

A. it is not possible for treasures to be stolen

B. old forts always make the best museums

C. great art should be shared with all the people

D. king Francis I of France brought in artists from an old fort

35. In the third paragraph the word “moat” probably means_____.

A. a high tower built in former times where soldiers watched out for enemies

B. a long and deep ditch dug round a castle and was usually filled with water

C. a cart pulled by horses on which soldiers fought

D. a long and high wall around the castle D

New findings show that musical training affects the structure and function of different brain areas, how those areas communicate during the creation of music, and how the brain interprets and combines sensory(感官) information. The findings were presented at Neuroscience 2013, the annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience and the world’s largest source of emerging news about brain science and health. These views suggest potential new roles for musical training including training plasticity(可塑性)in the brain, offering an alternative tool in education, and treating a range of learning disabilities.

Today’s new findings show that long-term high level musical training has a broader effect. Researchers found that musicians have a better ability to combine sensory information from hearing, touch, and sight. The age at which musical training begins influenced brain structure and its function. Beginning training before the age of seven has the greatest effect.

Even older adults who took music lessons as children but haven’t actively played an instrument in decades have a faster brain response(反应) to a speech sound than those who 6

never played an instrument, according to a study appearing November 6 in the Journal of Neuroscience. The finding suggests early musical training has a lasting, positive effect on how the brain deals with sound.

“Playing a musical instrument is a multi-sensory and motive experience that creates emotions and movements—from finger tapping to dancing — and engages pleasure and reward systems in the brain. It has the potential to affect brain function and structure when done over a long period of time,” said Gottfried Schlaug, MD, PhD, of Harvard Medical School, press conference speaker, also an expert on music.

“As today’s findings show, musical training brings about new processes within the brain, at different stages of life, and with a range of effects on creativity, cognition(认知), and learning,” he added.

36. From the first paragraph, we can see musical training can

A. affect one’s communication with others

B. help musicians create better music

C. provide new treatment of mental diseases

D. offer an alternative tool in education

37. Why does the author mention “Even older adults...a speech sound.” in Para. 3?

A. To suggest how new roles for musical training work.

B. To prove early musical training affects the function of the brain.

C. To explain how the brain interprets sensory information.

D. To show how the brain areas communicate in music training.

38. Which of the following best describes the function of early musical training?

A. Difficult but interesting. B. Painful but effective.

C. Lasting and positive.D. Important and necessary.

39. According to the passage, we learn that .

A. musical training causes new processes within the brain

B. Gottfried Schlaug thinks it hard to learn music

C. playing a musical instrument is a single -sensory experience

D. people having music lessons as children respond slowly

40. The best title of the passage should be A. Older People and Musical Training

B. Musical Training Affects Brain Structure and Its Function

C. Long-term High Level Musical Training

D. Brain Interprets and Combines Sensory Information

第三部分:完形填空(共 20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30 分)

Recently a Russian friend came to visit me. It was one of her lifelong dreams to visit London. She at lunchtime and we a tiring afternoon going round the Tower of London. , by 5 o’clock I couldn’t help that she didn’t seem as enthusiastic as she had been I asked if was wrong and she said, “This is all very interesting but where is the and where are the men in bowler hats (圆顶礼帽)? Why did everyone to get on the bus at the bus stop instead of making a queue? It’s very from the books I’ve read about England.”

Her made me think. It’s true that people don’t much any more: nowadays you often find that everyone just jumps on the bus. Or maybe this is only in London. Also the idea of a man standing up and offering his to a woman on a train or bus is these days, although my father still does it!

Speaking of the year round in London, but we have much fog; nowadays we have pollution from all the cars! Over the last few years in London had been one of the hottest places in Europe, although we still get more than enough rain in the season.

What about the city men in their working “uniform” ? Well, you can still see some city gentlemen in their smart but men hardly ever bowler hats. A few things don’t a conversation with an English person on the underground in London, she or he will probably look at you as if you were mad! 41. A. left

B. went B. spent B. But

C. arrived C. took C. So

D. returned D. wasted D. And D. noticing D. usual D. something D. uniform D. push D. strange D. lists D. Wait D. bag D. common D. season D. no longer

42. A. lost 43. A. However 44. A. looking 45. A. earlier 46. A. all

47. A. ticket 48. A. wait 50. A. notes 51. A. stop 52. A. drink 54. A. air

B. understanding C. watching B. later B. picture B. pull

B. similar B. records B. queue B. book B. polite B. weather

C. recently C. nothing C. fog

C. back C. familiar C. stand C. seat

C. different

B. everything

49. A. different

C. comments

53. A. unusual

C. pollution C. no sooner

55. A. sooner or later B. no more

56. A. autumn

57. A. dress

58. A. wear

59. A. remain

60. A. finish B. spring B. suits B. mend B. continue C. summer C. jackets C. prepare C. turn C. stopD. winter D. shirts D. buy D. change D. break B. start

第II卷(非选择题,共50分)

第一节:单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)

根据下列句子及所给汉语,在横线上写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词)

1. His parents waited _____________(焦急地) outside the operation room.

2. Many common ______________(伤害) happen every day at home.

3. Take a deep _____________(呼吸) before the interview and you’ll feel relaxed.

4. The factory has__________(减少)the output of this kind of products.

5. He was ___________(禁止) from leaving his country during the war.

6. The moment I answered the phone, I ____________(认出) his voice.

7. Peter is very smart. He can understand the most _____________(复杂的) issues.

8. It is too early to reach a ____________(结论) now.

9. Now that my sons are more _______________(独立的), I have more time for myself.

10. Mozart was _______________(有天赋)in music.

第二节:语法填空(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)

在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。

11. China is the third nation ______________(send) a man into space.

12. My junior middle school teacher had a great influence _________ my life.

13. _______ is reported in the newspaper, six people died in the air crash.

14. It was Mr White _________ gave Mary a handbag at Christmas.

15. ________( Look ) at my classmates’ faces, I read the same excitement in their eyes.

第三节:单句改错(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)

每句仅有一处错误,没处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。

增加:在缺词处加一个漏子符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。

删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。

修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。

16. Zhao Jie was watching a video while his parents came in.

17. Losing in the film, she forgot to pick up her mom from the airport.

18. After reading the passage, make note of any new information.

19. What about taking exercises after school with us tomorrow?

20. Many rare animals will be in a danger if we don’t protect them.

第四节:完成句子(共5小题;每空1分,满分10分)

根据汉语意思,把下列句子翻译成英语。(每空只能填一词)

21. The thieves _____________ ____________ (强行闯入) the building and stole many famous paintings.

22. In her speech, she referred to the topics ____________ ____________ (与......有关) healthand wealth.

23. If you had _____________ his _____________(听取他的建议), you would havesucceeded this time.

24. Mr. Smith was _______________ __________ (留下印象) the boy who had played thepiano at the party.

25. He failed the exam because of being _____________ __________(对......上瘾) theInternet.

第四节:书面表达(满分10分)

前不久,我县教育部门针对部分学生沉迷于网吧的现状,向全体中小学生发出了“远离网吧(Be away from the Internet Bars)”的倡议。倡议书中列举了一些危害现象,请你结合这些要点写一篇80词左右的短文,对一位沉迷于网吧的同学进行劝告。题目和开头部分已给出。

要点:

1、上网(surf on-line)浪费时间和金钱,并影响 (affect) 学习;

2、长时间上网对身体和眼睛等都有害;

3、远离网吧是青少年的正确选择(the best choice)

Be away from the Internet Bars

Dear friend,

I’m sorry to hear that you __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________

第II卷答题纸 班级:_____________________ 姓名:________________________ 考号:__________________

密 封线 第一节:单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)(每空只写一词) 1.______________ 2.______________3.____________ 4. _____________5._____________ 6.______________7.______________8.____________ 9. _____________10._____________ 第二节:语法填空(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) 11._____________ 12._____________13.____________14. ____________15.____________ 第三节:单句改错(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) 每句仅有一处错误,没处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加:在缺词处加一个漏子符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 16. Zhao Jie was watching a video while his parents came in. 17. Losing in the film, she forgot to pick up her mom from the airport. 18. After reading the passage, make note of any new information. 19. What about taking exercises after school with us tomorrow? 20. Many rare animals will be in a danger if we don’t protect them. 第四节:完成句子(共5小题;每空1分,满分10分) 根据汉语意思,把下列句子翻译成英语。(每空只能填一词) 21.________________ ____________ 22._______________ _____________

23._______________ _____________

24._______________ _____________

25._______________ _____________

第四节:书面表达(满分10分)

前不久,我县教育部门针对部分学生沉迷于网吧的现状,向全体中小学生发出了“远离网吧(Be away from the Internet Bars)”的倡议。倡议书中列举了一些危害现象,请你结合这些要点写一封100词左右的信,对一位沉迷于网吧的同学进行劝告。题目和开头部分已给出。

要点:

1、上网(surf on-line)浪费时间和金钱,并影响学习;

2、长时间上网对身体和眼睛等都有害;

3、远离网吧是青少年的正确选择。

Be away from the Internet Bars

Dear friend,

I’m sorry to hear that you

博兴三中2016-2017学年教学质量检测英语答案

2016. 12.8 第I卷

第一节听力 1-5 CACAC 6-10 ABCAC 11-15 ABCBC 16-20 BABAB

第二节 阅读理解

21-25 BBCDC 26-30 ADBCB 31-35 ACCCB 36-40 DBCAB

第三节完形填空

41-45 CBADA 46-50 DCDAC 51-55 BCACD 56-60 CBADB

第II卷

第一节 单词拼写

1.anxiously 2.injuries 3.breath 4.reduced 5.banned 6.recognized/recognised

7.complex 8.conclusion 9.independent 10.talented

第二节 语法填空

11. to send 12. on/upon 13. As 14. that/who 15. Looking

第三节 单句改错

16. 。

when

17. Lost

18. After reading the passage, make∧note of any new information.

a

19. exercise

第四节 完成句子

21. broke into 22. related to / connected with 23. taken advice

24. impressed with / by 25. addicted to

第五节 书面表达

Dear friend,

I’m sorry to hear that you are too much interested in the Internet bars. That’s not right, although it can help us a lot in learning. But surfing on-line is a waste of time and money and also affects your studies. It also does harm to your eyes and health. At the same time, it may harm you because there is something bad for the students. “Be away from Internet Bars” is the best choice for us young boys and girls of the new century. Don’t surf on-line. Let’s stay away from Internet bars.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:waiting for goldie
  • 下一篇:地理知识要点歌诀